Same Stage, Different Situation

Airplane Mode
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2016, July 15th

Sungjae just tried to closed his eyes, and take some rest while Changsub and Hyunsik ran towards him.

"Woah, Sungjae, Sungjae! You must hear this!" said Hyunsik.

"Yes, you must hear this! Omoo, daebak! Jinjja, It's unbelievable!" said Changsub excited.

"Ige mwoya? What's that? Just hurry up tell me!" said Sungjae lazily, but he couldn't help hiding his curiosity.

"You know tomorrow we'll performing at M!Countdown, right?"

Sungjae nodded. "So?"

"Red Velvet will coming too!!!" said Hyunsik.

"Not just that! You. Will. Go. On. Duet. With. Joy!!! You and her will sing your duet song, Young Love!" Changsub cheers full of excitement.

Sungjae's eyes widened. "Wo? Jinjja?!"

----

"I'm back! Who's want fried chicken???" Joy asked when she came back to her dorm after bought a bucket of fried chicken.

Seulgi, Irene, Wendy, and Yeri run so fast towards Joy.

"Omo omo, are you guys that hungry so you—" Wendy cut her off. "—Just forget about those chicks! We've something more important!"

Joy looks confused. "Waeyo?"

"You're not going to believe this!" said Irene.

"You're heart might jump out!" said Yeri excited.

"Ahhh jinjja! Ige mwoyaaa?" Joy asked, impatiently.

"Let's make it short, but don't be surprised, Joy. Tomorrow at M!Countdown, you'll go on duet with Sungjae!!!" said Seulgi, clapped full of happiness.

Joy looked very surprised. "Jongbal?!"

----

2016, July 16th

"Hey, Sungjae-ah, what's wrong with your face? You look so nervous~" Ilhoon teasing the maknae.

"Aaah, stop teasing him, Ilhoon. Can't you see he almost peed his pants because he's so flustered?" said Changsub jokingly.

"Aisshh, Hyung! Can't you both just be quiet?! You guys are so noisy, jinjja" Sungjae groans.

"Nde, Mian." said Ilhoon and Changsub nodded. They looked like an obedient puppy.

A few minutes past by, MBC building is nearer.

Sungjae sighed. He felt so nervous while the other members was singing happily.

He checked his phone and opened his chatroom with Joy. As usual, he typed a few messages for Joy, on the airplane mode.

Sungjae : Hi, Joiya

Sungjae : Have you arrived yet? You know that we'll meet again and perform on the same stage, right?

Sungjae : This is so unbelievable! I don't believe this will happen to us, too! I mean, we'll meet and sing our song after so long time! I feel.... So happy and excited but nervous at the same time. Omo, Ottoke?!

Sungjae : How about you, Joiya? What do you feel? Do you miss me? Are you happy to meet me again?

----

Meanwhile at Red Velvet's car....

"What's with your face, Joy? You look so pale! Are you sick?" Irene asked.

Joy shook her head fastly. "No, Unnie. I'm fine."

"She's not sick, Unnie. She just feels so nervous because she'll meet Sungjae ssi after quite long time and having duet with him. Right, Joy?" Seulgi asked, winked to Joy.

Irene, Wendy, and Yeri laughed.

"Arasseo, I understand now," said Irene, teasing Joy.

Joy sighed. "Aish, Unnie and Yeri are so noisy, gee."

Joy took her phone and opened her chatroom with Sungjae. Same as him, she wrote a few messages for him on the airplane mode.

Joy : Oppa~ ottoke?!

Joy : I feel so nervous right now, jinjja. I mean, I really really happy that we'll going to meet again. I miss you sooo bad. But-I'm so nervous! I'm afraid it'll feels awkward, I'm afraid we'll look like a strangers who doesn't know each other.

Joy : But... It's not going to be happen, right?

----

MBC Building - Dressing Room

"Whoaa you look so handsome, Sungjae-ah!" said Eunkwang teasingly.

"Uhh guees who's being the hottie tonight?" said Ilhoon.

"Geez, just shut up, Hyung. You just look like you're into to me. Gross." Sungjae feels annoyed.

"Aigoo, guess who's on the man's period now?" Changsub joked.

"Haissh, can you guys jus shut the ing up?! Red Velvet is coming here now!" said Minhyuk.

"WHOAA REALLY?! Brace yourself, Sungjaeya!" Changsub intentionally makes his maknae feels annoyed.

Sungjae looks surprised, but he doesn't say anything.

"Calm down, Sungjae-ah, don't be nervous and just be like you used to be!" Eunkwang tried to cheer her maknae.

Sungjae sighed. "Ara, Hyung. Ara." Sungjae replied without changes his facial expression. He keeps his poker face to looks calm. Instead, he just looks nervous. Even more.

Suddenly, BTOB's manager apperared. "Sungjae, the next performance is your duet with Joy-ssi. Please go to backstage room for prepares, Joy-ssi is waiting you there." said manager.

"Err... Okay, Manager-nim," Sungjae answered unsurely. He stood up and left the dressing room. The other members smiled, full of excitement.

"I hope this will be a good thing for them." said Peniel sincerely.

"Me too. We all hope so. I hope he can get along with her, I never know he could like a girl that much." said Hyunsik.

"Yeah, I hope she didn't dumped him." said Changsub, jokingly.

"IT'S NOT T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter