Our Memories

Airplane Mode
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week has passed, but there wasn't any progress on their relationship. They were still in their own assumption about each other's lover.

They are never having contact anymore since Sungjae found out Joy and Chanyeol's pict on Korean Dispatch's Instagram. And they are too busy due their tight schedules so they try to get rid of it as a professional idol. Sungjae with BtoB and his solo career as MC and Joy with Red Velvet who will having debut in Japan soon.

But still, the harder they deny their feelings the deeper they falling to each other without both of them could realize it.

-----

"Ya, Sooyoungiee!!!" Irene yelled a little on Joy's ear, startled her.

"Yah! Irene Unnie, why are you yelling on my ear?!" Joy nagged.

"Then what I supposed to do! I had called you so many times but you aren't responding me. You just staring at the window emptily. I have no other choice but startle you so you'll back to your sense," Irene explained.

"Huh? I did that? But I didn't hear you calling me..." Joy looked confused.

"It because you were just daydreaming about something so obviously you won't hear me! Eh, wait, is it something or.... someone?" Irene asked.

"Eh? A.. Ani. I'm not thinking about him," Joy answered nervously. She didn't expect her Unnie will ask her that question.

"Him? I didn't mention anyone though. Hm... You looked suspicious now," Irene teased Joy with a mischievous grin.

"Ah... Eh? Ani! That's not what I mean!" Joy defend herself. Ah, such a tricky question.

"Aish, you know you can not lying to me, right? Ah, just tell me, who is he?" Irene asked, did a cute aegyo she rarely do.

"You're talking nonsense, Unnie. My tongue just slipped, don't expect anything," Joy tried to keeps her calm expression.

"Seriously you have to cast for some drama, your calm face seems so convincing, Park Actress. But you could never tricked me. I always know the truth just by looking at your eyes, and you already knew it," Irene smirked, winked at Joy, pretend to seduce her.

"Yah, Unnie! What's wrong with your look? People might think you aren't straight! And just cut off your talk, better you get some rest because you have a schedule for filming your web drama, right? And in case you forgot, tomorrow we have a flight to Japan for our first debut there," Joy changed the topic.

"Uuh uri maknae has grown up so fast, Unnie proud of you. Okay then, I'll rest a bit, if you change your mind and want to tell who he is, just wake me up, okay?" Irene kept teasing her.

"Yah, Unnie, I'm not even a maknae anymore!" Joy pouted and protested.

"Still, you're much younger than me, Joy Dongsaeng," Irene pinched Joy's chubby cheeks and ran away from the practice room.

"Aish, Irene Unnie, the eldest among of us but still so playful. She could lose her mature side if she teasing me. Ah, jinjja, if she only know what happened between me and him..." Joy muttered, seeing her phone screen emptily.

Subconsciously, she opened her chat with Sungjae. Last chat they had were when she had a stage after their duet, it had been almost a month, and that's drive her crazy.

She was about writing some words to greet him, but then she thought, what if I bothering him? What if the reason he never texts me anymore because he feels disturbed by me? Ah, I almost forgot that fact. The fact that he isn't single anymore. He obviously doesn't want to make his girlfriend jealous.

Joy sighed heavily, closed their chat and opens another

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter