What Should I Do?

Airplane Mode
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joy opens her eyes slowly. She looks around and found out that she is on her own hotel room.

"Uh? Where's everyone? What time is it?" She mumbled as she got her phone.

8.19 AM

Are they having their breakfast right now? She thought, reached her bathrobe and heading to the hotel restaurant.

"Ah, that's Joy Eonnie!" Yeri exclaimed as soon as she caught Joy entering the restaurant.

Joy waves her hand weakly, she can't remember why her head is spinning like crazy ever since she woke up.

"Ah, took you so long to sober up again," Irene commented, slurping her tea.

"So-sober up?" Joy repeated, takes her seat beside Wendy.

"Seems like you don't remember anything, huh?" Wendy chuckled, following with Joy's confusion face.

"Judging from her face, I think she has no memory about last night," Seulgi teasing Joy, makes her even more curious.

What has happened last night? What did I do? She thought as she tries to recall the missing memory that her members was talking about, but she got nothing.

"Try to recall it, Eonnieya! Don't you remember on how drunk you were, how hard we were to sneak up, 'stole' manager eonnie's car, and carried you into car?" Yeri blabbed.

Wendy chuckled, again, "instead of making her remember, you are practically spit it out to her, Yeri-ah."

Yeri grimaced, she would not deny if anyone ever mentioned her as "Queen of Spoiling" because, she really is.

Irene laughed, "but you missing one point, Yeri-ah, when she keep saying 'Oppa, I'm the winner, right?' on our way back. Seriously Sooyounga, what does that mean?" Irene added causing the rest members but Joy to laughs.

And that's when the memories flowing out on Joy's mind...

-----

"—Do you want to continue 'that thing' you left unfinished before?" Joy said, her gaze has already changed.

"Hmm? What's that unfinished thing anyway?" After a moment of silence, Sungjae finally spoke up, sounds flustered.

"that thing~ you said, whoever do it first win right?" Joy winked, as she leaned closer towards Sungjae.

"Do you, by any chance mean—" before he could finish his sentence, Joy close the gap between them in a sweet kiss, when her lips meet his.

Sungjae—of course—surprised, he never expect something like this to happen, especially when she is the one who intend to do it.

To tell the truth, actually, deep inside his heart, Sungjae really wants to pull her closer in his embrace, shut his eyes close like her and goes for a deeper kiss instead of just a soft touch she just did.

But he realised, this is not right.

He realised, it is not his Sooyoung who kissed him, but a drunk Sooyoung. He doesn't know whether she really wants it or not.

He doesn't know whether she put her feelings into it or not.

He also doesn't want to stain her purity and innocent side of her.

And the fact that hit him right on his heart is, she is, probably not single anymore. She might be already someone else's now.

Someone else, specifically, Park Chanyeol's.

So he decided to pulled her back gently. "This is not right, Sooyoung-ah," he said tenderly.

Drunkie Joy pouted, "hmm whyy?" She asked with her eyes half opened.

Knowing the fact that she might not remember what happened tonight, his courage mustered up out of nowhere.

"Don't get a wrong idea, Sooyoung-ah. It's not like I reject you, instead, I like you. I really do. But I know you already have someone fills in your heart, so I can't, and I won't cross the line. I know, watching you secretly is my limit. And that's—" he choked up a little before continued, "—more than enough for me." Sungjae tried hard to hide his sorrow.

As he finish his line, Joy fell on his lap. Sungjae chuckled, "how much alcohol did you drink, Sooyounga? Let's call your eonnies before they worried." He said, can't help to caressed her hair softly.

Sungjae sighed. Is watching her from distance really enough for me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter