Fast Dial

Airplane Mode
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later that night, Red Velvet had finished their first Japan debut stage with leaving a good note, they headed back to their hotel to get a proper rest before going to schedule followed in the morning. 

Ever since the music showcase, Joy hadn't said any words towards her members. She got that mixed feelings again. She decided to take a bath to calm herself, but it didn't work. 

"Yah! Sooyoung-ah, waegeurae? You seem so quiet today," Irene asked while removing her makeup. 

"Yah! I should be the one who ask that, you all know that Sungjae Oppa was going to be there, right? Why didn't you tell me? I really looked like a fool~" Joy ruffled her hair.

"Aren't you always are a fool, Eonnie?" Yeri teased Joy, just too see her pout.

"Besides, we already gave you a chance to meet him, just why didn't you utter any single word? What's so hard anyway?" Wendy shrugged.

"It was because.... Because.... I was just....a fool..." Joy gave up. 

"Don't be so desperate like that, Sooyoung-ah, maybe on our next Japan comeback, you'd meet him again," Seulgi pat on her hair.

Irene rolled her eyes, "come on, he lives in the same country as us anyway, can't you just set a date to meet him? It's not that complicated!"

Joy sighed.

It's that complicated.

Joy can't imagine if she is ever going out with Sungjae in public, with so many cameras that might lurking, waiting for anything they can brought to a hot news, didn't care if it's real or just a rumor. 

That might harm their popularity as an idol. Moreover, Red Velvet is still considered as a rookie group. She can't risk their career just for her sake. No. She is not a selfish person.

"Ah, forget it," Joy said as she put on her coat, "I'm off to a walk."

"E-ey, where are you going? Do you think it's Korea? You can't just walk around as you like!" Irene scolded Joy, not as a responsible leader, but as a considerate sister.

"Don't worry, Eonnie, I just want to strolling around here, I'll not go too far. I promise!" Joy offered her pinky finger.

Irene scoffed, "Okay, I will make an exception for this one. For uri dongsaeng who is confused between an intersection of her love life, maybe you shall go and refresh your mind, so you can take the best decision, for your future sake, Sooyoungah~"

The members instantly gave her disgusted look. 

"No wonder why our fans call you Granny, you sure sounds like one," Seulgi commented.

"Okay.... Before it gets worse, I better off now, bye everyone!"

"Get back before 12 Sooyoungah!!" Irene yells, not sure whether Joy heard her or not.

-----

"Cheers!" All the people sit on the round table make a toast. They all were enjoying the feast, treated by their super-generous-director, Mr. Furuyama. Who doesn't love free drinks anyway?

Well, maybe there's one person...

Sungjae finished his wine at one shot with a bored look. He was planning not to get too drunk because he just recovered from his fever last night. But oh well, wine is the best solution on a cold weather like this.

"What bothers you, Sungjae-san? You're the one who always so excited when it comes to drink," Furuyama noticed Sungjae's face that doesn't seem like usual.

"Ah no~ it's nothing," Sungjae lied as he pours more wine to his glass.

"It's a classic thing, Furuyama-san. You must have experienced it too," said Yuriko sneakily.

"Aahh~ so, how's your girlfriend doing, Sungjae-san?" Furuyama winked. He's such a cute old man, no wonder why everyone like him.

Sungjae choked. "It's—it's nothing like tha—" his words interrupted because his phone rang.

"Ah, chotto-matte," Sungjae moved away from the crowd, he looked at the phone caller, Park Sooyoung.

-----

"Hmm, where should I go?" Joy looks around as her eyes caught a place across from her, a dim building. Joy didn't know what's that because the glowing banner in front of it is written in Japanese character which she have no idea at all.

And she also have no idea why her feet decided to go there.

"IDカードを提示してください?" Joy was greeted by two big men in front of the gate of the building.

Ah, I'm forgot it's Japan. "Sorry, English please?" Joy tried to use her not-so-many english vocab.

"Please show your ID card to enter this club."

Ah, so this is a club? "Ah, here." Joy showed them her ID card. "I-I'm from Korea. South Korea."

The man nodded, "Please go in, Miss," he said as he opened the door.

"Ah, yeah." Joy nervously enter the club. She doesn't know why the atmosphere seems so familiar. 

Going out to club, showing off ID card.

As soon as she get in, she started to hear the loud music coming from everywhere, her heart started to pumping along the jam.

"Ah, I almost forgot how this feeling feels like," Joy mumbled to herself, move her feet to the bar in the center of the room. Beside the DJ corner, where everybody dancing all night long, doesn't care about everything happen around them.

"どうなさいました?" the barista asked her with Japan language.

"Ah, english please?" Joy smiled awkwardly.

"May I help you?" The barista repeated.

"Ah, um—yeah, uh I want to drink something," said Joy, arranged her english words carefully.

"Sure, here's the menu." The barista handed the book menu to Joy.

Joy opened it just to see Japanese character written all over the book.

Joy ruffled her hair confusedly, she doesn't want to be seen as a fool person. Not again, not after what she did back then on the backstage.

"One vodka, please?" Joy said after found one "readable" menu.

"Oh, what a strong choice, Young Lady. But you need to be aware, don't get too drunk because the men here sometimes are 'wild'" the barista winked as he pours the vodka to Joy's glass. Joy just smiled, because she couldn't understand what the barista said.

"Here's the finest vodka for the most beautiful lady tonight. Enjoy," he s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter