The Rumor

Airplane Mode
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone! It's still two days to go before my finals will be finished. But I couldn't wait until then so here I brought a new chapter for y'all. Enjoy!^^

-----

The Next Day, July 16th

Sungjae woke up with a very refreshing face. He remembered every moment he had with Joy yesterday, every text he received from her. It boosts his mood up.

"Have a good sleep, Sungjae-ah? Your face seems bright today." Eunkwang greeted him, standing in front of Sungjae's room.

Sungjae nodded. "Hmm, I think so."

"Good then. I just wanna remind you, don't forget we have a morning schedule today. Hurry up to get ready. Breakfast will be serve soon." Eunkwang informed.

Sungjae nodded and smiled. "Okay, Hyung."

Eunkwang left his room, then Sungjae sat down on his bed, opened his phone. He just about to send Joy a morning greeting when suddenly a notification popped up on his phone.

Korean Dispatch posted a photo with caption : "Aigoo, look at those two! Park Couple ; Park Chanyeol and Park Joy reunited at the show last night. Aren't their stares looks so lovingly and full of secrets? Well we don't know anyway kkk~"

Sungjae gulping. He already knows that rumor since long time ago. But he thought it was just an old rumor so he didn't care about that at all.

But now, when the news just posted from Korean Dispatch ; which is kind of believable, he felt uneasy.

Sungjae opened the photo. There was Red Velvet and EXO members gathered on one stage. But that's not the point. Something had caught his eyes.

Joy was threw a sweet smile to Chanyeol while their eyes met and staring each other romantically. They looked like a couple who dating secretly.

Sungjae sighed. Even he felt he never seeing Joy smiled that genuine to him. He already prepared his heart but he's still feels uneasy. He felt something wrong with himself. His mood went down to the lowest level.

Aih, jinjja. What's wrong with me? I already know this, right? I was prepared myself that there's no way she would feel the same as me. But, why my chest still feels hurt? I supposed to be happy if she's happy, isn't it? But why I-I just can't--

Sungjae inhaling his full of despairing breathe. You must be pleased if you seeing me this jealous, Joiya.

----

Sungjae stared his breakfast without intentions to eating it. He couldn't get that rumor out of his mind. On the other hand, the members could feel something fishy about their maknae who doesn't look like usual.

"Sungjae, why?" Hyunsik asked.

"Eh? Why?" Sungjae looked startled.

"We're the one who must ask you that question! Why aren't you eat your breakfast? We're going to be late!" said Ilhoon, reminded.

Sungjae shook his head. "No. I think I'm not going to have a breakfast today. I lost my appetite."

"Eh? Why? Seolma, you didn't like it?" Peniel asked.

"Aaa, no way! How can you? I'm the one who made it, though." Changsub protested with such a funny face.

"No, no, it's not like that, Hyung. I just have no appetite to eat this morning. Maybe it because I was eating too much last night." Sungjae excused with a logical reason. But, unfortunately for him, he's very bad at lying.

"Aish, jinjja, just tell us. Do you lost your appetite or lost your mood?" Minhyuk asked straightforwardly.

Sungjae didn't answer.

"Eyy, wae? Your mood seems going upside down so easily.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter