Trying to Forgetting

Airplane Mode
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2016 July, 20th

Joy stared at her phone screen. She waiting for a notification from one person. But since a few past days, there's no any message from him.

He said just keep in touch, but he didn't text me since five days ago. Is he didn't mean when he said that? Ah jinjja, Oppa where are you? There's no way I'll be the one who text you first, right? I'm a girl, though.

Joy shook her head. Ania, ania. What thing I just thinking about? It haven't a week, yet. He doesn't need to text me everytime. Ah, silly me, must be busy with his schedule, too. Who am I anyway? Jinjja Sooyoungi, you just exaggerated.

Suddenly, her phone vibrates. She received one new message. She opened it.

It was from, Park Chanyeol.

----

"Annyeong, Melodies! How about our new song we just performed? Is it good? Are you guys like it?" Sungjae asked to Melody-BTOB's fans-with happy tone. But to other members, it sounds weird somehow.

"But I'm sorry I must get going earlier due the schedule I've got today. You guys just enjoy rest of the show with 6 other members, okay?" Sungjae apologized.

Their fans looked a bit dissapointed, but they tried to understand. Then, Sungjae left the stage. Minhyuk followed him.

"So, you'll take a flight to Japan, hm?" Minhyuk asked while Sungjae packed his stuff.

"Yeah. The show will start filming today." Sungjae answered. His expression looked different from when he was on the stage.

"Aish, you don't need to push yourself too much like this. You need a rest, too." Minhyuk said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter