Last Episode of WGM

Airplane Mode
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2016, June 3rd

On 9 o'clock, the alarm is rang loudly. Sungjae opened his eyes slowly. He felt so tired because of last night performance. He just got two hours of sleep.

"Is morning already? Geez, I still sleepy," Sungjae moans as he sat at his bed.

Suddenly, Minhyuk appeared in front of Sungjae.

"Hey, wake up you, Sleepyhead!" said Minhyuk jokingly.

"Can't you see my eyes is widely opened right now?" said Sungjae throwing sarcastic comment.

Minhyuk laughed. He knows their maknae can be so sarcastic if he's too tired.

"Okay, okay. But hey, don't forget you must get ready now, quick!" Minhyuk reminding Sungjae.

"Eeh? For what? I think we'll free today, since last performance was so tiring yet satisfying. Our manager told us so. Right? I still wanna get some sleep or dark circles under my eyes will looks worse."

Again, Minhyuk laughed. Their maknae seems so tired until he can't remember what day is it today.

"Well, ya, you're right. All of us are free today, except you. Geez, today you have a schedule to filming WGM! And if you don't get ready soon, you'll missed the morning flight. Remember, we are still at Japan!"

"AHHH, YOU'RE RIGHT! I totally forgot! Thanks for reminding! Aigoo, I must get ready as soon as possible!" Sungjae stood up, he grabbed his towel and walks to the bathroom.

"Eyy, one more thing you shouldn't forget. Today is June 3rd, Bbyu first anniversary! You must prepared something special for Joy!" Minhyuk shouted.

"Don't worry, I never forget that thing! I've prepared something very special for my Green Fish!"

Minhyuk laughed. Aigoo, their maknae has grown up. He's falling in love for the first time with Joy, his virtual wife in a variety show but his crush in the real life. And of course,  all the members of BTOB knows it. Including Minhyuk.

----

After some hours of boring flight, Sungjae arrived at Seoul KST 06.00 p.m. Although he felt so tired, but he immediately heading to his and his virtual wife house for filming WGM. Smile can't off from his face throughout the road. He takes his phone and send a message to Joy.

Sungjae : Eyy, have you arrived, yet? I'm on my way to our house.

Joy : Mianhaeyo, Oppa. I think I'll be late. I just get dressed up rn.

Sungjae : It's okay, I'll be waiting.

Joy : Once again, mianhae, Oppa. I'm going to be late on our special day:( today's our first anniversary, right?

Sungjae smiled when he saw "our anniversary" words. Is it a sign that she has a feeling towards him, too? Aigoo, he must've losing his mind right now.

Sungjae : Gwaenchanayo. Just come here safely, I've prepared something;) Bbyu, fighting!

Joy : Uuu~ are you flirting with me? Your ';)' emoji tho kkk~

Sungjae realized what he just did. Aish, he is so stupid!

Sungjae : Aish, who is being flirty? -_-

Joy : kkk~ I'm just kidding, Oppa. I just heading to our Bbyu house. Have you arrived yet? Btw I'm so curious about what have you prepared for me:p

Sungjae : I just arrived. Ayy just wait and see:p

Joy : Ok! Bbyu, hwaiting!!

Again, Sungjae smiled. This girl is driving him crazy!

----

Sungjae sighed. He throws his body onto sofa. He felt so tired yet excited because he just finished decorating Bbyu house to surprises his virtual wife. He feels satisfied because he did it all by himself. He could imagine how happy Joy will be when she see it.

"Sungjae, Joy has arrived and just go to upstairs!" the cameraman informed.

Sungjae smiled. "Ok, all set!"

The cameraman nodded. "Ok, we'll start the filming. Joy isn't know that you prepared this surprise. In one l, two three, camera, rolling, and yak!"

As the filming has started, Joy is opened the front door. Sungjae welcoming her with a wide smile.

"Ah, Joiya, finally you're here. Why took so long? I've been waiting like an hour."

Joy smiled shyly. "Mianhae, Oppa. I got a traffic jam because I woke up late this morning."

"You woke up late today? Aigoo, don't you remember what day is it today?"

"Of course I remember! Today is our first anniversary, right?"

Sungjae nodded. "And I've prepared something for you. But first, you need to close your eyes."

"Aah, close my eyes?" Sungjae nodded. As Joy closed her eyes, he took her hand and leads her to the rooftop.

"Omo~ I feel so nervous!" said Joy, Sungjae laughed slightly.

"Andd-TADAA!"

Joy opened her eyes. "Omo!~" Joy looks surprised when she saw the rooftop was decorated so perfect.

There was one table and two chairs surrounded by heart shaped candles and that automatically brings romantic atmosphere. Simply, you can say it's so romantic candle dinner.
"This is so beautiful and romantic. Omoo, did you prepared all of this by yourself, Oppa?" Joy asked.

Sungjae nodded. "Of course I am."

"Oh, there's one more thing." Sungjae said as he kneeled down all of sudden and give her a bouquet of red rose flower from his back.

"Happy 1st Anniversary, Yeobo." said Sungjae. He almost laughs when he said 'Honey' to Joy.

Joy can't help but smiled happily with her beautiful eye smile prove that she feels so happy. She tooks the flowers from Sungjae.

"Ottoke, This is so sweet. Omo~ eottoke, Gomawo, Oppa. Jinjja gomawo. Omo~ What to do?" Joy seems so happy until she can't explain it in a word.

Sungjae smiled, he felt satisfied because Joy likes his surprise that much.

"Since today is our special day, I'll be a romantic Sungjae once again for you," said Sungjae as he let her sit on the chair.

They started to having a special dinner together with tenderloin steaks and orange juice, their favor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter