Speculations

A Surprise Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Fans Are Speculating that Simon D and Lee Hi Are Dating; here's the proof]

 

 

1) Hayi posted an instagram picture reffering to Ssam D's collab

 

SM Station revealed that they are going to release a new single by Girl's Generation Tiffany. Not going solo, Tiffany will be going to collaborate with an AOMG member, Simon Dominic. As it has been released on Girl's Generation twitter account along with an instagram post of the collaboration from Gray and Simon Dominic, people are starting to get hyped up with the upcoming song. Aside of it, fans are trying to ship them already as they both are single and available. But, some of them are aware that there is a person who is not very happy with this news. It is non other than, Lee Hi. One hour after Simon Dominic posted his instagram post about the collaboration, Lee Hi posted a picture of her sitting alone in a couch facing down with a B/W filter with a caption 'dissapointed'. People are speculating that her post has something to do with Simon Dominic as thesedays they are a hot topic to be discussed. Hayi wrote dissapointed because she hates the idea of Simon Dominic with Tiffany because she's jealous.

 

WHAT HAPPENED WAS......

 

Hayi was supposed to go to an amusement park that day with the Lee Siblings (Chanhyuk and Soohyun) but due to a bad weather, sadly the manager has to cancelled their planned because there might be some dangerous things happened there. So, they decided to just chill around at Hayi's apartment, playing jenga, whisper challenge, scrabble and of course, not to forget, taking pictures for fun. In which later, Hayi uploaded it to instagram, showing how dissapointed she is for not going to the amusement park. 

 

 

2) Simon Dominic and Lee Hi are seen on the same event several times

 

A picture posted by AOMG CEO, Jay Park when the AOMG Crew were throwing a party in their own building. Seen that it is a very closed party as the guest are the AOMG Family only. Jay Park then posted a picture of him and Hayi together with a caption "thanks bby girl for coming <3". And another picture was posted by Jay Park again of him and Ssam D both holding a can of beer with a caption "your damn lucky day big boss!". Other AOMG artists also posted pictures with Hayi, and also with Ssam D (although different frame) making fans suspicious on why only Hayi, the only artist from outside AOMG Family that was invited. Is it because she is the vice CEO's girlfriend?

 

WHAT HAPPENED WAS.....

 

AOMG are having a party to celebrate Ssam D and Gray as the Show Me The Money new producer. It is a celebration for an action of rebel for Ssam D as he had ever dissed SMTM before and now he became one of the judges. As this is going to be an AOMG family party only, all of them expect that the only one who came are people that work at AOMG. But, when the party starts, people at the party turns their attention to a petite girl, wearing a y off the shoulder black dress with light make up on. She is none other than Lee Hi. People are quite shock with her presence, but as this is Gray's and Ssam D's party, they can't complain. Hayi felt very awkward at the beginning, but as soon as she adapt with the situation and Gray's toughtfulness to introduce her to the whole family, she then got closer to the people there. The question is, why is Lee Hi there? 

 

[Two days before the party]

"Seonghwa-ya... I think we left one person out in this party" Ssam D sat back on the couch while Gray was busy editing out the new song. 

"Who is it, hyung?" Gray did not pay much attention on him and still eyes focused on the computer.

"A girl, you know who" Ssam D then bite his finger, expect that Gray will understood rightaway.

"How am I supposed to know hyung... we've posted the poster all around the building so how could I know who's left" Gray, who actually understood what his boss was referring to pretend to not know and stay inoccent.

"Aish this saram jinjjaaa!" Ssam D then hit the couch hard. 

"Oh hyung... by the way I was thinking of inviting someone from outside the agency" Gray still looking back and smirk.

"AAAH YEAH, that's a good idea SeongHwa-ya!!! Who are you going to invite?" Ssam D suddenly hyped up. 

"Hmm... I think I'm going to invite.... Jessi" Gray hold his laugh, knowing his Hyung will be very dissapointed.

"YAA! WHY HER?! WHY DONT YOU INVITE LEE HI INSTEAD OF JESSI!!!" Ssam D blurted out all of his thought, not mind any teased that will occur ahead. 

"Eeeyyy hyuuung got ya!! AHAHHAHAH" Gray then turned his chair back, faced the 'mad' Ssam D and laugh out loud.

"SEUNGHWA-YAAA!!!! I'm going to reduce your monthly payment and your bonus!!!!" He stood up and pointed at Gray's head, aiming for intimidating.

"Hyuuung, why my bonus as well???" Gray pouted his lips with a fake sad face.

"YOU! YOU FORGOT WHAT YOU DID?! You named Hayi 'new goal' on my contact number and SHE. SAW. IT!!!!" Ssam D got closer to Gray, grab Gray's shoulder and shook it hard.

Gray who heard that was laughing damn hard until tears coming out of his eyes. 

 

3) Simon D are spotted walking Lee Hi home

 

People living near Hayi's apartment spotted Simon D and Hayi walking together to Hayi's apartment. It was raining so they both hid under the same jacket, which fans guess that it is Simon Dominic's. He ever used that jacket during the first episode of SMTM5. They seemed to enjoy walking hand by hand and headed directly to where Hayi lives. Simon D then spotted going back from Hayi's apartement after spending almost an hour and a half. He was picked up by his manager by a car. 

 

WHAT HAPPENED WAS......

 

After spending almost 3 hours in Gil's studio, Hayi prepared herself to go home. She had been spending her time lately with Gil Oppa as she helped him for the new upcoming song. As Gil is also one of SMTM5's judge and he is very close to Simon D, and Simon D knows that he's currently working with Hayi, Ssam D doesn't want to lost any chances to get closer to Hayi. 

"HYUUUNGGAAA~~" Ssam D called Gil right after he picked up the phone.

"Wae?" Gil answered calmly.

"Uh- um... are you at the studio?" He gets nervous all of a sudden.

"Nae, wae?" Gil answered calmly again.

"How's your new song? Is it done already?" Ssam D keeps on asking Gil, waiting for the right chance to ask if Hay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter