First Attempt

A Surprise Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Simon Dominic Mention His Ideal Type: Lee Hi or Jessi?]

 

All the AOMG family are gathered in one of the famous BBQ restaurant to celebrate their Seoul Concert they held for a week. The "BBQ Party" was first opened with a speech from Jay Park, the CEO of AOMG and continued by the unexpected lovable co-CEO, Simon Dominic. After delivering some simple speech, the artists, crews and staffs started to move around to find empty chairs. Music plays hard, chit chats are heard from different tables, laughters and some screaming are heard as well especially from Ssam D's table. He sat with Jay Park, Loco, Gray, DJ Pumpkin and some other staffs. While they grilled the meat, they were talking about Simon D's upcoming interview. He had been given the questions and there will be unexpected question that will be asked on the spot. Some of them are trying to ask some unexpected questions that maybe will be asked and Simon D have to be ready to answer.

 

"Okay, welcome back with us. Here we have Simon D as our guest for today! Paksuuuu!!!" Loco is pretending to be the MC of the show while holding a tongs as a microphone. He stood up and ask the other to clap their hands. Everyone was laughing while clapping their hands due to the way he delivered the opening. 

"So, Ssam Dssi, what is your ideal type? Loco attacked him with one sensitive question even in the first place. 

"WUOOOO HYUNG ANSWER PPALIII~~" People there started to .

"Ya! Why am I being attacked even on the first question. Wait, let me think first...." Simon D seems to think hard while tapping his chin with his index finger. 

"Mm... I've never judge girls by her appereances, as long as I am comfortable with her then... that's it."

"LIAR!" right after Ssam D finished his sentence, suddenly Jay Park shouted loudly making everyone goes "eeeeyyyy hyung geojimal~~"

"Aish, I'm speaking the truth. Well, I like girls that doesn't look so 'korean'. Not that I don't like typical korean faces but it's just my thing"

Without people realized, Gray was looking at Simon suspiciously. 

"Okay, next question, do you prefer your girlfriend to be older or younger than you? 

"OUUUUU, it's getting deeeeeper. Keep it up Loco-ya!!!" DJ Pumpkin suddenly becomes excited.

"Well, I've tried 'it' with a girl much older than me so maybe I would like to try girls younger than me. Come to think of it, it'll be such a fresh sight" Simon D then smirk making everyone goes "eeeeeyyy hyung jinjja!!!"

"OKAY OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH~"  Simon stopped Loco's job as an MC by taking over the tongs and started to grill meats.

"Ya hyung it's not over yeeet!!" Loco then sat down but he knew that his boss are too nervous to continue his intense exclusive interview.

The party was going so well. Overall, it was legit fun. It's 11 pm already, some of the crews and staffs has gone home and some of the artists are forced to be back home since they're starting to get drunk. But, Simon D and Gray remained to stay in the restaurant as Gray requested for a second round in a club with him. 

 

-

 

"Hyung, are you really interested with a girl younger than you?" Gray talked while trying to sipped his vodka. 

"Yeah, kinda. Wanna try something new. Kinda bored playing with same-aged girls." Ssam D answered easily.

"Ya hyung~ I could introduce you to one of my closest dongsaeng. She's so damn cute. I've hanged out with her several times and her personality is beyond gorgeous." Gray started to hyped up when he tells this gorgeous lady to Ssam D. 

"Then why don't you just date her?" Ssam D then smirked at him, raising one of his eyebrow.

"Naaah, she's just too young for me."

"That means she's waaaay younger than me. You pabo." Ssam D then hit Gray's shoulder.

"I know but believe me, you'll like her. She's just your type, I guess." Gary then smirked back at him.

"Okay then tell me who is it,  Mr. Knows It All" Ssam D then attacked him back by saying it sarcastically.

"Lee Hi"

 

-

 

"Lee Hi... Lee Hi... what a cute name. Heard of her often though" Ssam D was just arrived at home, when he suddenly remember what Gray has told him while walking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter