Unconvincing

A Surprise Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Co-CEO AOMG Simon D Revealed to be Dating Lee Hi for 1 Month]

 

For the past 30 days, Ssam D and Hayi were both enjoying being a couple though they have to passed through some ups and downs just like any other celebrity couple. Besides that, they enjoyed their relationship, strolling around the city, visiting each other's apartment, surprising each other by coming to their studio, watching each others' practicing for their performances, hang out at some cafes or restaurants, going to the gym together, going out shopping, accompanied Hayi during her Vapp shooting and accompanied Ssam D during his tutor session with the SMTM5 contestant. But, they've never done R+ or thingy thingy, thanks to Hayi's conciousness when Ssam D tried to approach her. So here's what they've gone through so far, basically just the one that caught netizens, their friends and families attention. 

 

Hayi was invited by Bigbang Oppa(s) to come to their [MADE: The Movie] Premiere. She told them that she's available on that day and her manager has scheduled her on that day. She asked the Akmu Siblings whether they're coming or not and they said that they both have a variety show shooting so they couldn't attend. Hayi somehow felt a little lonely thinking she'll be there alone even though she's familiar with all the guests there.

Ssam D and Hayi was enjoying their date in one of the Cafe near Ssam D's apartment. Hayi has just finished shooting for Fantastic Duo and Ssam D just went back from recording with BeWhy with Gray. Their meeting was not as awkward as the first time they met, they're now are talking about everything. Their daily life, their jobs, their friends, their performance's experiences and they share their problems as well. And in addition, they have the same interest in rapping. Well, Ssam D's occupation is a rapper (obviously he's interested in rapping but Hayi is actually a huge fans of rap) and it makes them clicked even more. During this date, Hayi learnt how to rap from Ssam D. Ssam D being a rap guru is different compared to Ssam D as Hayi's boyfriend. He's very strict and stern. At some moments, Hayi's level of confidence drop dramatically due to Ssam D's deep stare and harsh judgements. 

"YA YA, I told you to speed up a bit" Ssam D rant at her.

Hayi sighed then glared at Ssam D.

"What?!" Ssam D looked at her fiercefully.

"Just regretting being your girlfriend" Hayi then looked away. 

"Aioooo such a bull~~" Ssam D . They have this kind of conversation everytime they hang out. 

Suddenly, Hayi's phone ring. When she saw the incoming call, her face suddenly brightens up while Ssam D looked at her suspiciously. He tried to peek on her phone screen but Hayi directly blocked it.

"Oppaa waeo~~?" Hayi greeted happily.

Ssam D could hear several words from through the phone. It is definitely a guy's voice. 

"Are you invited to Bigbang Sunbae's film premiere?"

"Yeah, I'm invited. You too oppa?" Hayi asked while looking away from Ssam D, pretend like Ssam D's not there.

"Yes. So you're going alone?" 

"I think so, Suhyun and Chanhyuk can't go. I'm so saaad~~~" Hayi acted like a spoiled kid making Ssam D cringed.

"Would you like to go with me?"

"Of course I'll go with you!! Which girl can reject such rare offer from you, Oppa~~" Hayi talked with aegyo. Ssam D's now getting emotional. How dare his girlfriend talk like that with other man.

"Who's that?" Ssam D whispered. Hayi ignored.

"So I'll pick you up at 6?" 

"Sure" Hayi agreed.

"WHO'S THAT?" His whisper is getting louder. Hayi ignored him again. 

"At your apartment?"

"Perfect!" Hayi smiled.

Without any warnings, Ssam D got up from her seat and quickly took Hayi's phone from her. Hayi was in shock.

"Hello bastard. You're talking to Hayi's ing boyfriend right now. If you have any interest towards my girlfriend, I'm ing sorry but she's mine. And if you're trying to get her attention, get your off now because you'll regret it later."

"Hyung-"

"AND you and whoever in this world are not allowed to pick my Hayi up. Don't you even dare going to her apartment!!!"  Ssam D stops ranting at the guy on the phone. It seems like he just finished rapping. His anger is now gone and he's a bit relax now. 

"Hyung! It's Jaewon!" One shouted.

Ssam D freezed.

"Jaewon?" Ssam D creased his eyebrows. Hayi could only hold her laugh.

"Yes Hyung, what's up!" One greeted him informally.

"Uh- Oh- W-whats's up..." Ssam D replied in embarassment.

"I don't know you're such a protective boyfriend" One .

"Ya!" Ssam D can't deny though. One laughed so hard on the other side.

"Alright Hyung, it seems that Hayi got her personal driver already. Sorry for making such a ruckus and don't be mad at my 'girlfriend' okay?" One then giggled.

"SHUT UP!" Ssam D then press the 'end call' button harshly. 

Hayi laughed so hard upon seeing his embarassed boyfriend. She then moved closer to him, took her phone from his hand and instead of letting go of his hand, she grab his hand, kissed it lightly and leaned his cheek on it. Ssam D felt extremely shocked, he was quivered.

"Gumawo Sam Oppa~" Hayi speaks softly. Ssam D unconciously smiled and Hayi's hair with his other hand.

"By the way, what is Sam Oppa?" Ssam D questioned.

"Samchoon Oppa" Hayi stick out her tounge runaway. 

"HAYI YAAAA" Ssam D then tried to catch her when someone stopped him.

"Excuse me, you haven't pay Sir" 

 

 

-

 

 

The MADE Premiere is starting in two hours. Hayi and Ssam D are on their way to the venue. Hayi wore a very simple outfit, an all black shirt and pants. Ssam D loves to see her wearing that because she's not exposing too much skin. He should be the only one who can see the rest of Hayi's exclusive body parts. When they both arrived, they entered from the back entrance so no media are recording. Because Ssam D is not invited so he decided to wait in a cafe near the venue then he'll pick Hayi up again after the show is over. When he's about to go after accompanying Hayi to the backstage room, he walked across Papa YG.

"Ey Hyung" Ssam D greeted Papa YG.

"Ki Seok-a" YG just smiled at him with his unique smile.

"Congratulation on Bigbang 10 years anniversarry" Ssam D congratulated him as a CEO.

"Thank you" Papa YG replied. 

"Okay then Hyung, I'll get going" Ssam D then ready to leave.

"Where are you going?" Papa YG stopped him from walking away.

"I'll wait for Hayi at some cafe near here" Ssam D answered.

"Tsk... it's only been a month. I wonder you'll be the same next month" YG intimidates him. 

"Hyung! Don't say that~~" Ssam D hit Papa YG's shoulder.

"Why don't you just join the show since you're here rather than you stroll around, going nowhere then suddenly you got a new one and forgot to pick up Hayi?" Papa YG again. 

"YA HYUNG!" Ssam D's now really pissed. 

"So you want to come or not? I'll make sure you sit next to Hayi" Papa YG offers with a smirk.

Ssam D started to think weirdly. If he sat next to Hayi while watching, the room will be dark af right? And ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter