Realization

A Surprise Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[YG CEO Yang Hyun Suk Denies Dating Rumor of Lee Hi and Simon D]

 

Pictures of Hayi and Ssam D are spread all over the internet. It has been a hot topic for almost a week! People are speculating that they two are dating, some of them think they they're just friends and some even things that Ssam D only 'use' her to satisifed him. You know, netizens have this wide imganations and countless speculations about every artists' rumors. This news has reached YG CEO Papa YG's ear. He heard it from his manager and he looked it out by himself. All the pictures released, the articles, speculations and netizens comments He seemed to not believe what he saw. He wants to believe it was not Hayi, but he really can tell that it is Hayi. He wants to believe that it's not Ssam D, the rumored boyfriend, but he can recognized him easily. He wants to believe that it doesn't happened, but all evidences are seemed to be true and not edited. He will never trust the internet and paparazzi unless he hear it directly from the main source which is no other than YG princess, Hayi.

 

 

-

 

 

"Hayi-ya, Yang Sajang wants to meet you" Manager unnie told her when she was on the middle of her singing practice.

"Now?" Hayi stopped singing and turned to her manager unnie.

"Yes, now. It's something very important he said" Manager unnie explained further.

"Okay, unnie" Hayi then bowed to the singing couch and leave the practice room.

 

 

-

 

 

Hayi stopped when she stood right in front of Papa YG's office. She was sooo nervous because she has no clue why she was summoned by 'that' devil. She felt like she didn't commit a crime or something but she have this bad feeling making her heart beat faster. 

Hayi knocked the door twice and she heard Papa YG asked her to come in.

"Sajangnim" When Hayi came inside the room, she directly bowed to her boss.

"Hayi-ya, please sit down" He doffered Hayi to sit down on the sofa near to his desk while he waled towards it (with Papa YG's one and only unique voice).

"Thank you, Sajang" Hayi then sat down. Her legs were trembling.

"Hayi-ya, please tell me what actually hapenned?" Papa YG crossed his legs and arms altogether, showing his seriousness.

"What actually happened....?" Hayi asked him with her confused look.

"Tell me the truth, Hayi" Papa YG then raised one of his eyebrow.

"Are you guys really dating?" Papa YG then leaned backward on the sofa, trying to be as relaxed as possible although he was actually really nervous.

"Me? Dating? With who? I seriously don't understand Sajangnim" Hayi explained with her pitiful confused look.

"Hayi... it's a very hot news for the past days, articles about you and him are aaaalll over the internet. Don't you dare lie to me" Papa YG the gets more serious this time.

"Sajangnim, I was so busy practicing for my performance next week so I haven't been able to play with my phone. I'm so sorry" Hayi bowed to him even though she didn't know what did she do wrong.

"For now, I'll believe in you. But now, tell me honestly...." Papa YG then took out his phone from his pocket.

"WHAT... IS....THIS....." Papa YG then showed apictures of her sitting next to Ssam D in his car, then another picture of him moving towards her and a picture of him pinning her down. 

"Hayi, explain to me."  Papa YG then locked his phone in an instant and face Hayi intensionally.

Hayi was sooo flustered seeing all those pictures that are now spread all over the internet. This is such an embrassement for her and this could be considered as her first scandal with a man. Hayi could not help but open widely as she was in a shock.

"Sajangnim.... it's not what you're thinking...." Hayi crumbled her hem of shirt as she was so nervous.

"What do you think I'm thinking...." Papa YG then smirked.

"Ah- ani... I mean... uh- if you think... um- uh- we're not kissing Sajangnim!!!" After so many attempts of her trying to explained, she suddenly just closed her eyes and shouted. 

Papa YG just smiled widely, looking at her cute princess. 

"You guys are not dating, right?" He asked her again.

"OF COURSE NOT!! ah- i mean, of course not Sajangnim" Hayi was surpirsed with the question so she spontaniously shouted in front of her boss. She felt somehow sad after answering Papa YG's question.

"You know what Hayi-ya... I would consider you dating anyone. BUT, not this guy. I've known him since his debut era and I know his attitude and everything. He's a playboy and always will be so don't ever get close to him or you'll regret it" Papa YG explained to her.

Hayi only looked down. 

"Listen to me carefully Hayi. This will never happen again in the future, you understand? I don't want to hear any kinds of news regarding you and someone and seeing pictures like that again." Papa YG said firmly.

"Nae Sajangnim!" Hayi bowed to him and smiled. Well actually, she's not happy at all. When can he let Hayi date someone? Especially now that Hayi has someone she.....

She walked out feeling super down and sad. She actually shouldn't have feelings like that. She should've been happy that his Sajangnim protects her and she doesn't mind whether to have a boyfrein

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter