It Is Official

A Surprise Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[BREAKING- YG & AOMG Both Agencies Confirms Simon Dominic and Lee Hi to be Dating]

 

"Hyuuung! It's a big success, jinjja" Gray grinned to Tablo. 

"I know riiiighttt~~" Tablo nodded. 

"Wooaahhhh hyung, you're a smartass !" Gray shook his head in disbelief.

"Of courseee, I told you it will work" Tablo then rest his back on the couch.

"Tell me tell me what happened!!" Gray then moved besides Tablo.

"So yesterday, when Hayi bowed to him, he just walked straight without looking at her. AT ALL. You have to see Hayi's face!!! She's so pissed!" Tablo explained in excitement.

"What about Ki Seok Hyung??" Gray asked. 

"He almost hit himself with a microphone! AHHAHAH. He cursed at me all the way back to the waiting room" Tablo laughed, recalled yesterday's scene.

"And then and then..." Gray gets more curious.

"When I took her phone, she tried to take it from me right....?" Tablo tells him the next story.

"Yeah yeah, and then what?" Gray nodded, asking him to tell him more.

"She almost fell on the ground but that 'SUPERMAN SSAM D' APPEARED OUT OF NOWHERE AND HELPED HER" Tablo explained eagerly. 

"YAAAH~ that was genius. how come he could appear suddenly?!" Gray was backed off, he felt so proud of his hyung.

Tablo tapped his chest, showing he's the one behind all of this.

"I asked him to wait outside the door then if he heard me cough, it means Hayi is falling" 

"THE FCK HYUNG THAT'S HILARIOUS!" They both laughed so loud.

"But but.... you know what? He was so nervous having physical contact with her so he let her fall!!!" Tablo tapped Gray's shoulder while laughing.

"As expected from a Simon Dominic.... so stupid" He facepalmed. 

"He then left Hayi speechless. I saw Hayi's teary eyes then. It was so sad"

"Nawww poor Hayi" Gary pouted.

"Then then, when we all eat, I brought the topic of Black Pink, the new girl group, you know right?" Tablo moved to the next scene. 

"YEA YEA! Then, did Hayi respond?"

"Of course, I saw her cheewing slowly, then hardly swallowed the food, maybe because she's holding her anger"

"I wanna hug Hayi if I was theree" Gray felt sorry for Hayi.

"Then, she slammed the spoon on the table!" Tablo explained AGAIN in enthusiasm.

"WHAT?! Seriously? Uri Hayi did that?!" Gray moved closer to Tablo, can't believe what he said.

"YEAH! You can't believe it right?!" 

Gray nodded, agree.

"She then left the cafetaria while hiding her teary eyes. I feel bad for her"

"You're a bit too much, hyung~"

"But that will show how much she loves him, right?!"

"True...."

 

SOOOO, the man behind all of those drama scenes happening yesterday was MR. TABLO and his supporter, MR. GRAY. Due to their heartless idea (at least only for Hayi), they managed to proof Ssam D that Hayi really loves him. Ssam D was insecure lately about his feeling towards Hayi and he's afraid that his childish actions and behavior would make Hayi ilfeel and back off. So, Mr. Smartass Tablo gave him ideas to show how Hayi really feels about him. He followed Tablo's orders and he played the 'game' really well. 

 

While Tablo was still explaining to Gray what happened yesterday, suddenly Ssam D came inside GrayGround. 

"Ya, what are you two talking about?" Ssam D interrupted.

"The soon-to-be hot couple 2016 of course!" Tablo smirked to Gray. Gray smirked back. 

"How I wish...." Ssam D then sat on the sofa across them.

"YA! Where's the enthusiastic excited energetic Simon Dominic?!?!?!?" Tablo shouted.

".....you forgot the pedo, Hyung!" Gray reminds him while whispered.

"Ya ya ya, Seong Hwa!" Ssam D points at Gray.

"I think she hates me now...." Ssam D exclaimed while looking at the ground.

"Impossible hyung~" Gray calmed him. 

"You're just playing hard to get, Ki Seok-a~ Being childish makes her thought you're an easy guy! Show that you're a cool man with full of surprises" Tablo explained. 

"Aahhh!! I don't know why I trusted you devils!" Ssam D shook his head while holding his head.

 

 

-

 

 

Meanwhile, Hayi went home early from her practice. She decided to go to her mother's house and spend the night there. When she arrived, she spotted her mom in the living room. 

"Eomma!" Hayi greeted

"Hayi ya?! Why don't you tell me you're coming?" Her Eomma stood up and hugged her.

"I just missed you so bad" Hayi hugged her Eomma back.

"My little girl" Eomma then her hair.

"Eomma, what are you doing?" Hayi then released the hug.

"Just watching" Eomma answered.

Hayi then walked towards the couch with her mom. Shen then placed her head on her mother's lap while her mom sat down.

"OH- It's Tablo Oppa!" Hayi got exicted.

"Woahh, eomma really like this show!"

Hayi then remembered what Tablo said last time. He asked her not to watch this episode.

Why would I listen to him?

They started to watch the show. First, they watched Tablo's episode first. 

"Tablo's family is such a family goal. His wife, Hyejung-i is a nice woman" Her mom suddenly speaks in the middle of watching.

"Yeah, I know. They both are matchmade in heaven. Tablo oppa is a genius kind hearted man and Hyejung unnie is one-of-a-kind woman" Hayi added.

"You should find a man like Tablo Oppa, Hayi-ya" Hayi's Eomma poked Hayi's cheek.

"Tablo Oppa is not my style, Eomma~~~" Hayi poked her Eomma's tummy.

"Why not?! You wanna have a husband like him!?" Her mom pointed out at Ssam D.

"...." Hayi stay silent.

"Ya jinjja~~ I don't know you have such a cheap taste on man" Eomma teased Hayi. 

"Of course not, Eomma!" Hayi then sat down straight. Feeling somehow sad. 

"Don't you dare Hayi-ya~~~ I don't want to have a playboy son-in-law."

"..." She kept silent. 

"And don't you dare find a man much older than you. You'll suffer" Eomma warned her. 

"A~ eomma let's not talk about it. I'm hungry now, gonna cook something" Hayi excused herself to he kitchen, trying to avoid the conversation with her mom.

 

Actually, Hayi's mom knew the rumours spreading around about Hayi and Ssam D being together. She had been contacted by Papa YG about her daughter's scandal and it breaks her mom's heart. After ensuring that her child is safe on Papa YG's hand, Hayi's eomma becoming insecure about Hayi's love life. That is why she warns Hayi about Ssam D indirectly.

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

The next day, Hayi went back to the YG Building to practice as usual. She went there with her manager but her manager left as soon as they arrived because Hayi left her phone in her mother's house. She's too early for her practice and no one is in the practice room so she decided to wait in her own studio. When she entered her studio, she saw a man's back, sitting on her office chair. She was surprised at first, she thought it was the OB but it's impossible for them to just sit there and relax. 

"Excuse me...." Hayi called the man carefully. Her thoughts are full of imaginations. Could he be some types of serial killer? Or a psycopath? 

The man then turns around and showed himself to Hayi.

It turns out to be.....

Not a a serial killer,

nor a psycopath, 

just a pedo creepy ahjussi. 

Hayi was startled to see the man who sat there. She walked backwards, trying to find the door knob. She felt scared. 

"Hayi ya! Surpriii- Ya ya! Where are you going" Ssam D found out that Hayi was about to go so he stopped her.

"Su- sunbae...." Hayi bowed.

Ssam D raised his eyebrows.

"I...I.... have to go.. uh- um.. out- the... uhh... go... to... um- uh.... th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter