A Huge Progress

A Surprise Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Dispatch Release a Picture of Lee Hi and Sam D being Lovey Dovey in a Car]

 

After that embarassing moment of Hayi and Ssam D, she decided to runaway and go back home. On the way to the exit door, she got to meet her 'music video boyfriend'.

"Jaewon Oppaaa!" Hayi shouted for far away, looking at Jaewon sitting alone on the chair.

"My yeoja chingu!!" One spontaniously looked back to see the source of voice and called her.

"AAAHH~~ miss you so much oppaa!" Hayi then hugged him tight.

"Miss you too, Hayi-ya" Jaewon hugged her back.

"Oppa, you did well in this season" Hayi compliments her and gave him a thumbs up. 

"Naah Hayi-ya, I'm not as confident as last season" Jaewon looked down.

"Noooo oppa, you should be confident! I really like every of your performance" Hayi smiled.

"Thanks to Ssam D Hyung and Gray Hyung" Jaewon smiled back.

"A-a..ahhh... Seong-hwa oppa and... that ahjussi" Hayi's heartbeat reacted differently when she heard 'his' name but she pretend to denies that kind of feeling. She kept in her mind that he is some sort of creepy ahjussi. When she said 'that ahjussi' she whispered so that Jaewon can't hear her.

"What did you say Hayi?" Jaewon bend a little, trying to catch up what she said before.

"Ah- ani oppa, I didn't said anything. By the way, what are you doing here?" Hayi asked him to drift the last topic. 

"Umm.. just chillin. Gettin bored at home alone so decided to sit here" Jaewon then points out to the chair.

"Why don't we go out and eat? It's on me! I haven't treat you after you helped me with the music video" Hayi offered him with an enthusiast face.

"I can't say no to that" Jaewon laughed, then took his bag with him.

When they both about to go, suddenly someone called Jaewon.

"Jaewon!" A man's voice could be heard.

Hayi and Jaewon, who walked side by side, looks back and saw the man. 

"Ssam D Hyung, what's up?" Jaewon greeted him casually with a smile while Hayi, tried to hid herself at the back of Jaewon, pretending she wasn't there.

"What's up you said?! Where are you going?!?!" Ssam D asked him arrogantly.

"I'm going to eat outside with Ha-" when Jaewon turns his head to see Hayi, Hayi dissapeared.

He then spotted her at the backside of him, so he moved aside a bit.

"....Hayi" Jaewon showed Hayi up in front of Ssam D.

Ssam D then gave this "Oh I see what you did there, gurl" look.

Hayi then bowed to Ssam D. "Sunbae annyeong"

Ssam D only gave her a small wave and talked back to Jaewon.

"You forgot your practice today, huh?" Ssam D asked him as if he's his boss (although he is his tutor).

"...what practice, Hyung?" Jaewon gave this confused look, wonder what practice schedule he might forgot.

"YOUR NEW UPCOMING PERFORMANCE!" Ssam D suddenly gets emotional.

"It's tomorrow, Hyung. You just said it before we dismissed ourself" Jaewon was confused af.

"Hhhh- excuses, excuses, excuses. Now follow me. You too, Hayi-ssi." He asked him to come with him, but also Hayi? Seriously, smartass brain Ssam Dssi.  

"Me?!" Hayi faced Jaewon with her confused as hell expression while pointing at herself.

 

 

-

 

 

They all arrived at AOMG studio, even though they all three departed differently. When the three of the walked inside the living room studio, staffs, producers and artists were looking at them, especially Hayi suspiciously. Then, they all smirked to one another, speaking through their mind. They all suddenly started to hyped up and suddenly a huge crowds appear.

"Eeeeyy look whose hereee~~"

"Wah jinjja this is official!!!"

"Sister in laaaww annyeeonggg!!!"

"Goddamn she's hoooot"

"Sajangnim is the best!" 

"How can she fell for hiiim! Hyung, you're an expert!!!"

"Ya ya, look at him smiling so happily!" 

"Make yourself comfortable, sister in law!!!"

All those noise were mixed up, even Hayi could not hear any of those. She was just frightened with the situation so she hold on Jaewon's jacket tightly. 

"YA YA YA SHUT UP YOU ALL" Ssam D shouted and the crowd suddenly stopped.

"Don't bother us, we're just preparing for SMTM" Ssam D explained.

"It feels so much better right hyuung!" Suddenly someone shouted.

"Of course! Accompanied by his baby girl!" Another one answered making all of them laughed.

Jaewon was so confused with the situation so he directly pushed Ssam D and pulled Hayi to the designated recording studio.

 

 

-

 

 

The practice runs pretty well, they succeed on recording some part of the song for their next performance. Hayi was actually enjoying seeing her 'boyfriend' practice as he also accompanied her during her music video shooting. While Hayi was always focusing on Jaewon and the other way around, there's this one guy who stared at her all the time. He could suddenly smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter