Be Your Oppa

A Surprise Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Lee Hi and Simon D are Spotted Kissing at SMTM 5 Backstage]

 

[ATTENTION]

Before you read this chapter, please kindly watch AOMG SNLK on youtube.

These are the link for you to access it easier: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td05KEUI784 and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC9WHpVBDNc

This chapter has something to do with that video so check it out!

 

-

 

As we all know, Hayi has a very wide connection with other artists especially rappers. Coincidentally, almost all the SMTM judges knows Hayi really well. Kush Oppa is Hayi's favorite-gossiping oppa. Zion T oppa is someone she adores. Dok2 oppa were featured in one of her song and he became that one protective oppa for Hayi. Gil Oppa has just recently collaborated with her. Gray Oppa, everyone knows, they both are like brother and sister. And last but not least, Ssam D, that creepy stalker oppa who can unexpectedly appear in front of Hayi. Judges in SMTM5 knows Ssam D's interest towards Hayi from the beginning. They even during the break time about how creepy he is infront of Hayi's eyes. Dok2 seems to not agree with idea of Ssam D and Lee Hi as he knows that Ssam D is known as a playboy and he knows that Hayi deserves a better man than his creepy ahjussi. Thankfully, Ssam D can assure Dok2 that he's really interested in Hayi and will not play around with her. And thankfully, by that, all of the judges supports and helped him to get close to Hayi. 

 

This time, Ssam D uses Zion T as the bait to meet Hayi. 

"Haeseol-a, do you know how it feels like when you miss someone that much?" Ssam D takes a seat next to Zion T in the backstage holding room.

"Uhm... yeah, I often miss my mom that I even cried hugging her colthes" Zion T laughed, flashback to what he did and think that it was so stupid.

"I KNOW RIGHT! Then what did you do afterwards? When you no longer can hold it back" Ssam D then rested his chin on his palm, looking at Zion T seriously.

"The next day, I went to my mom's house and spend my whole day with her" Zion T explained while looking back at him.

"EXACTLY!" Ssam D then snap his finger in front of Zion T's face.

"So.... what are you reffering to, hyung?" Zion T then asked him back.

"I'm missing someone soooo much right now. You know how it feels right?? You will help me, right? RIGHTTT???" Ssam D gaves Zion T a sad face first, pretending like he wants to cry and then a pleading look, to make Zion T falls for his request.

ZIon T sighed. He knew this would happened.

"Hm hyung, who is it? Just tell me" Zion T asked him again, uninterested.

"Your dongsaeng, Lee Ha Yi" Ssam D then plays with his brows, up and down with a flirty smirk.

"Hhhhh, I knew it......" ZIon T then gave a glare to Ssam D. 

"Then why did you ask?!" Ssam D replied back with a cynical glare.

"You want me to help or not?" ZIon T then creased his eyebrows, giving Ssam D a threatening look. 

"Arasseo arasseo, tell her to come now pleaseee?" He then begged Zion T again.

"NOW? HYUNG? SERIOUSLY?" Zion T asked him unbelievable.

"Of course, you know how it feels like right waiting for someone you miss?" Ssam D smiled from ear to ear, showing his brightest smile.

"....and what do I get in return?" Zion T crossed his arms.

"1 crate of Hardys (a wine brand)" Ssam D offered.

"DEAL!" 

"DEAL!" 

 

 

-

 

 

Hayi has been contacted by Zion T to come to the studio rightaway. She has no schedule on that day so she decided to come even though she didn't know why Zion T suddenly asked her to come. Zion T said that if she didn't come, he will never collaborate with Hayi (because as you know Hayi is really interested in collaborating with him). She then prepared herself to go there but she suddenly felt so insecure about her appearence. She took 15 minutes, staring at her wardrobe, don't know what to wear. She then decided to call Gray Oppa for advice.

"Yoboseyo, Seunghwa Oppa?" 

"Eh- Hayi-ya! What's up?" 

"I'm going to SMTM studio right now. I'm asking for an advice, Oppa"

"You're coming here? What for, Hayi-ya?"

"Haesol Oppa asked me to come"

"Then, what advice are you asking for?"

"I'm sooo confused on what to wear oppa? Should I wear a casual outfit? A leather jacket and ripped jeans? Or a formal outfit? You know, my suit that I wore on a performance? Uhmm- or AH AH! a feminine outfit? A dress probably? Uhmm no no, that's not my style... Ohh I know! Maybe I should just wea-"

Gray cut her off.

"Hayi-ya, why are you so confused? You've never been like this before"

Hayi just realized that she's different from her usual self. She never bothered wearing tshirt with jeans to meet her mates (iKon friends, Winner friends, Epik High Oppas, Bigbang Oppas, etc). But now, she is being extra careful on what to wear. It's weird.

"Uh- Oppa... nevermind. Pretend that I've never called you. See you there!"

"YA YA Hayi-yaa! Eyyy gurl I think I know what's going on hereee~~~" Gray while giggled.

"OPPAA!!!" 

Hayi directly end the call.

This girl has gotten into his bait. Gray thought.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter