A Step Closer

A Surprise Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Ssam D and Lee Ha Yi Are Spotted in a Cafe Together?]

 

 

Gray was producing some new songs for his company at his studio 'GrayGround' when suddenly Ssam D break in without knocking first. His face was bitter, an expression that Gray have never seen before. When Ssam D entered, Gray was staring at him confusedly. Ssam D then walks closer and sat on the couch, leaning back, put both of his hand at the top of his head and closed his eyes. Gray ignored him first and still focused on his work when suddenly he heard Ssam D mumbling something very annoying. Gray who can't stand it any longer than face himself to Ssam D. 


"Ya Sajangnim! I am trying my best to work for your company yet you're here disturbing me" Gray said that in a teasing mode but it meant to be serious.

"Hhh- Seonghwa-ya, you don't know how hurt I was last night" Ssam D speaks while looking down.

Gray can't think of any moment that makes Ssam D hurt though. He was thinking so hard.

"Mm hyung, what happened last night? I thought you were having fun" Gray eyebrow then creased.

"I've never experienced something like that before, it's like getting hit by a truck all of a sudden" Ssam D then looks up to the ceiling while speaking.

Out of his curiosness, Gray suddenly stood up and sat next to Ssam D.

"Ya hyung! Tell me what happened!"

"Seonghwa-ya, tell me honestly. Am I that old to be called samchoon?"

"Well... if you're having a nephew or niece, then you should be called samchoon. That's natural" Gray explains easily.

"No no, what if someone who calls me samchoon is a young lady?" Ssam D then sit straight and looked at Gray closer. It's getting serious.

"What?! Of course not, you're so young to even date a 20 years old lady" Gray tries to figure out what happened while trying to defend Ssam D.

"EXACTLY! She even called me AHJUSSI like what the hell!!!" Ssam D can't agree no more. He hold tight Gray's shoulder and shook it numerous times.

"A-aah hy--ung, S-S--TOP IT!" Gray then took Ssam D's hand off his shoulder.

Ssam D then rested his head again on the couch while his hand cupping his own face.

"What the hell is wrong with that girl?! Seriously... I'm pissed." Ssam D then rubbed his face with both of his palm.

Gray then started to understand the whole situatiion. That lady must be the one who hooked him up. Lee Hi. 

Gray then smirk looking at his boss being so frustrated for the first time dealing with a girl.

"Hyung, you're able to date a top girlband member, y actresses, a 40 years old solo singer, a 25 years old anchor, and even your own labelmate! And now, you can't even get that young top solo singer? Where's the top playboy we've been knowing for years! Who can make ALL types of girls gone crazy over you"

Gray then bashed him with tons of words which he didn't even realized he did so. He's just getting excited with the fact that his boss is now crazily falling in love with her dongsaeng. He just found Ssam D so cute acting like this.

Ssam D then stood up and points right on Gray's forehead. 

"YA YA YA STOP RIGHT THERE! You're getting me more upset than before! I'm still Simon Dominic, the man girl's are craving for. AND, I will show you, that I can make her fall in love with me. F O R E V E R."

Ssam D then puts his hands up, like asking for bless and power to be able to get what he wants.

"Good luck hyung, it's not as easy as it seems."

Gray then smirks, looking at him intimidatelly. 

"YAH! You're not helping at all! I'll figure the way out myself"

Ssam D then turns back and leave Gray on the couch. He was about to open the door when Gray shouted.

"She's too pure for you!!!" Gray then gives him a merong (:P)

He looked back and his face becomes red. He's ready to transform into a Hulk. 

"You son of a btch!!!!!!!" Ssam D then gives him a middle finger and slam the door hardly.

As Ssam D left the room, he could hear Gray was laughing so louuud.

 

 

 

-

 

 

Tablo is busy working on his laptop at HighGround. He sits quietly in the couch while earphones are plugged in his ear. While he was working seriously, suddenly someone plugged off the earphone. He was so pissed so he turns back to see who did that. When he turns back, it's none other than Hayi. 

 

Hayi is like a part of HighGround. She even makes her first half album there so she felt like it's her second home. Tablo doesn't mind Hayi going back and forth to the studio as he felt Hayi is belonged here too. And Hayi really loves to chill out in Tablo's studio. 

 

After he found the one who did the crime, his anger seems to go away. He was so happy to meet Hayi eventhough he just met her last night.

"HAYI YA! Annyeong~~~" Tablo gives his biggest smile and he suddenly makes a kiss gesture. He makes a duck face. 

"Kiss my " Hayi's face was so y as she sat down right next to Tablo

"WOAH WOAH LITTLE GIRL OVER HERE IS GETTING WILDER!!" Tablo shouted hard while trying to hold his laughter.

"Tsk" Hayi glared at him fiercely with her resting face. 

"Eyy what is wrong with you girl?? You look grumpy today" Tablo then closed his laptop and looked at Hayi.

This guy seriously, don't act like you know nothing.

"Oppa. You know what? You're actually good at acting. Why don't you stop being a musician and be an actor instead?" Hayi talked to him sarcastically.

"Why are you suddenly speaks non sense Hayi ya" Tablo is beyond confused with this side of Hayi.

Arghhh, this oppa jinjja. 

"AAAA OPPPPAA!! Seriously, I'm so mad right now I can't hold this any longer!!!!!!"

Hayi then grabbed Tablo's collar and shook his body back and forth. Her power is no joke, Tablo could not even stop her.

"HAAAaaaaAAyiiii aaaAAAAhhHHHHH" Tablo could only scream, this girl is no joke. 

"YOU KNOW WHAT OPPA!!! YOU GAVE ME THE HARDEST NIGHT EVER!!!! IT'S LIKE I'M BEING LECTURED BY A SCARY GRANDPA!!!! IT WAS SO SCARY YOU KNOW!!!! OH GOD OPPA I CANT BELIEVE YOU'RE THE ONE BEHIND ALL OF THIS!!! AAAAAAAA"

She blurted out everything she had in mind, she can't even express her feelings with words. It's just the awkwardest time in her life. It was tough. 

Still, pushing and pulling Tablo's collar making him bumped to the couch thousands times. 

Suddenly, someone appeared in the room and witnessed the wild situatuion going on.

"YA YA YA what are you doing, Hayi yah!!!"

Hayi then stopped, she looked up and saw Code Kunst with his panic face, trying to save his boss from this monster. 

On the other side, Tablo was lied down on the couch helplessly. He's sweating to death, his hair is a messed, and his face.... unexplainable. 

Tablo then raised his hand up and gave a lame wave to Code Kunst, showing how thankful he is for him to come on time before he found dead.

"HAYI YA! Are you crazy?? WHAT HAPPENEED?!?!!?"

Code Kunst then approach them and help Tablo to sit back nicely on the couch.

Hayi, who is now feeling better as she released her anger already, took a deep breath and stands up. She's then walk towards the door and before she opened the door, she looked back.

"Ask Tablo Oppa what happened and ask him to commit his sin infront of me. I'll wait" Hayi, as usual, with his resting face, left the two alone in the room. Frigthened.

 

 

-

 

 

After that 'exercise' she did to Tablo, Hayi felt hungry so she decided to go to a cafe, famous for its cheesecake. She went there alone, walking as it is not that far from HighGround. 

She went inside right away as soon as she arrived at the cafe. The line was a bit long so she had to wait in line. She was waiting and waiting so s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter