Weird Ahjussi

A Surprise Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[Some YG Family Member and AOMG Artist Were Partying All Night in a Club]

 

With the power of money, YG turns a club into a grand launcing party for their clothing brand 'NONAGON'. But still, club is a club. As everybody knows, behind his troll face, YG young soul still attached with him. He loves party, so do his artists. The club is located in Gangnam, the most famous club, the 'M Club' is becoming YG's choice. He invites all of his YGE family including the artists, producers and staffs. Of course, he only allows people above 18 or not he will get into a big trouble. One of his dilemma is whether to invite Hayi or not. She's still like a baby girl in his eyes and he considers Hayi as his own daughter so, letting her to the club is just no no. But well, it's unfair for her as she's a grown up lady now. So he decided to sent out the invitation to all the participants including GD & the oppas, CL & the ladies, Epik High squad, Winner members, some of iKon members (Chanwoo mianhae ^^), JinuSean samchoon, Psy, AKMU Chanhyuk (only), Lee Hi, Teddy, Kush, Choice37 and many others.

 

 

-

 

 

[Hayi's LINE conversation with Suhyun]

Hayi: Suhyun-ah!

Suhyun: Unnieee! Waeyo?

Hayi: Are you ready? 

Hayi: I don't know what to wear >< not in the mood to go tho...

Suhyun: I. AM. NOT. INVITED. UNNIEEE:( Papa YG said I'm still underage when I asked him why only oppa got the invitation

Hayi: OTOKE!! I'll be alone then noooo :""""((

Suhyun: It's okay unniee, you'll be seeing hot oppas there UUUU~~

Hayi: Ya! You dirty minded kiddo!~ I think I'm not going....

Suhyun: YOU SHOULD UNNIE! This is your chance to show the wild side of LEE HI

 

When Hayi is about to reply, there's another chat notification. 

"O- Tablo Oppa?" Hayi tilted her head a little bit. He rarely chat through social media, phone calls is the best way to communicate with others, he thinks.

 

[Hayi's LINE conversation with Tablo]

Tablo: Hayi-yaaa~~~

Hayi: (sent a suspicious look sticker)

Hayi: Oppa, this is not the usual you.. what's the matter?

Tablo: Ah anii~ I'm just getting excited to go to the club!!

What the hell is wrong with him.

Hayi: So then have fun, oppa!~ ^^

Tablo: What? Wait! You're going to have fun with me rite??

Hayi: I don't feel like I'm going Oppa.. I don't know what to do there when the launching ends...

Tablo: OH MY FCKING GOD! LEE HA YI! YOU SHOULD FCKING COME! ILL PICK YOU UP LIKE FCKING NOW!!! GET DRESSED!

Hayi: uh but oppa...

Hayi: Oppa?

Hayi: Oppa?!?!?!

Hayi: OPPA YAA ANSWER MEEE!!

Hayi: I'm not goiiiinggg!!!

Hayi then called him right away, afraid that Tablo will really pick her up. She called like fifteen times but no answer at all. She tried to call Hyejung, Tablo's wife but she won't answer as well. Maybe Tablo Oppa asked her to do so. After so many attempts on calling Tablo, suddenly her doorbell rings. Oh . Hayi could not be any nervous. She's afraid that it is Tablo and he forced her to join. She felt guilty if she rejects his kindness as he has droved from his apartment to Hayi's. She gets up from her couch, opened the door and found a man with a green palm patterned shirt, ripped jeans and sneakers standing in front of her. Besides him is a woman with her black leather jacket covering her white loose t-shirt, ripped jeans and a pair of converse shoes. Yes, the swag couple, Tablo and Hyejung. Hayi was frozen in her place. 

"Oppa, Unnie...a-annyeong..." Hayi greeted them half-heartedly. 

"HAYI LETS GOOOO! Oh- wait... what the hell?! You're going there with this outfits?!" Tablo was shocked looking from the bottom to the top, Hayi' wearing a spongebob pajamas.

"Are you kidding me Hayi-ah...." Hyejung suddenly push Hayi inside her room and giving code to Tablo to sit and relax for a while. Tablo wink back at his wife and gives an OK sign with his fingers.

Hayi can't do anything but to follow what Hyejung told her to do. She gets inside her room filled with clothes. Hyejung is searching for the best dress she has but she found none. All she sees is plain monochrome shirts, leather jackets and jeans. 

"Oh my God, Hayi-ah... what to wear what to wear what to wear...." Hyejung keeps on mumbling while messing around the cupboard looking for a dress.

Hayi just sits in her bed while praying that she could not find anything to wear.

"AHA! I got you! Wear this Hayi-ah. RIGHT. NOW." Hyejung then hand her a black with sparkles long sleeve, above knee dress. Hyejung also gives her a pair of red high heels to make her look stunning. 

"Unniee, jebal~ this is too muchhh" Hayi pouted and put the dress away from her sight.

"YA YA YA! Get dress now or we'll be late for the party. I'll be waiting outside~" Hyejung then left Hayi alone in the room while giving small teasing waves to Hayi. She smirks making Hayi wanna shout out loud.

This is gonna be a boring night. Ever. Hayi thought. 

 

She gets out of her room to see Hyejung and Tablo cuddling on her couch.

"Oppa! Unni! YA YA, are you going to make Haru's little brother/sister here?!?!?"

"O- Hayi ya... umm- woaaah! You look stunning with that dress!" Tablo and Hyejung stands up all of a sudden and feels awkward. Tablo then tries to drive the topic by complimenting her.

"OH! You even put your make up on Hayi-ya! You look soooo beautiful!!" Hyejung supports her husband to covers the topic before.

"Hft~ whatever... let's go"

 

 

-

 

 

Hyejung drives the car while Tablo sits next to her. Hayi, just like Haru, sits nicely at the back seat. There's no one speaking, still have th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter