Chapter 7

Let's Play A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

 

It's 5 in the afternoon.Somi, Chaeyoung, Yoojung and Doyeon was sitting at the bed. Sejeong and Tzuyu were eyeing them. The two really wanna know what happened.

"I really don't know.." Somi said as she cupped her face and looked down. It's frustrating her too. She was so sure that she only drank orange juice.

"Tzuyu.. We ordered that orange juice together. Right? We didn't ordered anything when you left! I swear!" Doyeon said as she raised her palm.

Sejeong sighed. She wanted to believe her friends. But it's confusing her.

"Then why did I smell alcohol coming from your mouth guys?" Tzuyu asked confusedly.

Chaeyoung shook her head. She's trying to remember anything but she's too sure. They only drank juice.

"Did someone sedated us?" Yoojung asked while her eyes are widened. Sejeong looked at her the same as Tzuyu.

"But the thing is Tzuyu smelled..alcohol.." Doyeon said as she's trying to connect things up.

Somi got her bag, she was looking for her phone.

"Sht. My phone's not here.." Her friends looked at her and got her bags too. 

"Mine's here." The 3 said in unison.

"What the hell!" Somi ruffled her hair. 

"That's my only phone.. Aish.. I should've just stayed here if I knew that this was hoing to happen!" Somi said teary-eyed while Sejeong patted her back.

They were in silence. Everyone's thinking. Yoojung decided to break the silence.

"Wait. We're sedated. I'm sure of that. I can't smell alcohol from that orange juice. Someone did this." Yoojung was so sure with her statement.

"Come to think of it guys. That can happen now. Maybe that guy on the counter put sedatives on our drinks while preparing it.. But.. what's the reason?" Yoojung was staring at her friends.

"And why and how did we smell like alcohol." Somi said while shaking her head.

"Let's go back there." Sejeong suggested and the girls agreed.

--  

They went back to the place where the party was held. It was an old bar but the things inside were still good enough to use. They went inside, Somi was hoping that she could still find her phone so she hurriedly went to the table that they occupied last night. But unfortunately, she found nothing. Just bottles of beer. And the counter last night is now empty. No CCTVs. They could only sigh. 

"There's nothing here.." Chaeyoung sighed and sat at the chair.

"Who invited you to the party?" Sejeong asked and they all looked at Yoojung.

"It's only a number. I think it's one of our school mates.. Sorry.." Yoojung feels somewhat guilty.

"Wait, do you know who owns this bar?" Tzuyu said as an idea popped inside her head.

"Ohh.. This was owned by a Chinese guy. But they said that he already left South Korea so he closed this." Doyeon said as she was trying to remember some details that could help.

"Do you know any of your schoolmates who is Chinese?" Sejeonga asked.

"Well, the owner and the one who organized the party might be connected.. Or.. Well there could be many options but this is the closest." Sejeong added. 

"We have many Chinese schoolmates.. But there's one specific person who have enough money to organize this kind of party.." Doyeon stated seriously. Her friends looked at her, Tzuyu smirked.

"Then what are we still doing here?" Sejeong smirked too and got up from her seat. They left the old bar and Doyeon lead them.

--

It was dark. A girl kept on shrieking inside a dark room, her hands are tied same as her feet. She's sitting on a chair. 

"Let me gooo!" The girl said repeatedly. She's trying to remove the rope on her hand. 

She kept on moving her hand until she felt pain. But on the brightside, the rope was loosened. She removed the rope on her hands, much to the girl's surprise, her hand has a deep cut, blood is coming out from her wound and she winced in pain. The girl started to cry silently, not wanting to let the person who got her to know that she can nearly escape.
She removed the rope tied on her feet. She stood up and started to scan the place despite of the darkness. 

"Sht." The girl cursed, panic is starting to eat her. She can't see anything.

She kept on walking inside the dark room, hoping to find the door, or maybe something as a sour

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter