Chapter 5

Let's Play A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

Somi woke up at 2 in the morning. She wandered her eyes around the room and saw Sejeong sleeping soundly. She stared a t the girl for a while before she decided to get up and went to the bathroom.

She washed her face and stared at her reflection in the mirror. She noticed that she was still wearing her uniform so she changed into more comfortable clothes. It was still early but something woke her up. She pat her tummy and pouted.

"I'm hungry~.." Somi walked out of the bathroom and sat at her bed again. She was staring at Sejeong. Hoping for the girl to wake up and talk to her. She felt sad that they haven't had any time to talk yesterday. 

'Where can I find food at this t-- Oh! Right! Of course! Yoojung unnie!' Somi stood up carefully and wore her slippers. She's smiling widely, she's excited to taste some food again. 

She opened and closed the door carefully. She's being careful not to make any noise to avoid disturbing others who are still sleeping. She went to the stairs, it was still dark. She felt a bit scared but she brushed it off. After a minute of walking, she reached Yoojung and Doyeon's room. She was about to knock when someone opened the door.

"Chaeyoung unnie?" Somi was staring at Chaeyoung but the latter smiled at her.

"You slept early! We're watching a movie. Wanna join? Oh wait. I'll get something on our room. Go in!" Chaeyoung pushed Somi inside the room and left immediately. 

Somi got inside and saw the three girls searching for something using the laptop infront of them. 

"Uhm.. Guys?" Somi called their attention. Tzuyu looked at her and smiled.

"You woke up early huh.." Somi walked towards her friends and sat beside them. 

"What are you doing? Do you know that it's 2 in the morning and we have classes tomorrow?" Somi asked her friends in disbelief. They are too focused on something and they only shrugged their shoulders.The younger girl could only shook her head and peeked at what her friends are doing. 

"I thought you're having a movie marathon?" Somi asked when she saw what's keeping her friends busy.

"Well.. We're looking for some movies but this caught our attention.. It's kinda cool too ya know."
Her friends were reading some scary stuffs from a certain page.

"Geez. This is creepy." Yoojung commented as she continued to read.

The door opened and Chaeyoung went in with foods in her hand. Suddenly, Somi remembered what's her main reason of going here.

"Yoojung unnie. Do you have food? Well aside from chips.." Somi stared at the girl but Yoojung didn't even look at her.

She only pointed at her bedside table. Somi looked at Yoojung's bedside table and saw 2 sandwiches, a pack of cookies, and some chips. She smiled as she get the sandwiches and eat them immediately. She turned to her unnies again and still, they were too engrossed on what they're reading.

"Seriously? You don't have any plans to sleep?"

"Sleep is for the weak Somi~" Tzuyu retorted without looking at her.

"Our class will be from 10 to 5 tomorrow Somi. Don't worry~" Doyeon smiled at her.
Somi looked at the tall girl confusedly.

"Well, the president of our class sent us a message. Why? You didn't receive anything? They say that it's for all levels.."

"I haven't check my phone." Somi went closer to her unnies and sat beside them. She pat Yoojung's shoulder to thank the girl for the foods.

"Chungha unnie gave that to me." 

"Who's that?" Somi asked confusedly.

"Sejeong unnie's friend. The girl she's talking to in the cafeteria." Yoojung answered flatly.

"Oh.." Somi nodded her head and plopped on the bed. Tzuyu noticed her and smirked.

"Why? You jealous?" Tzuyu whispered at her which made her eyes widen.

"W-what?! No. What are you talking about unnie.. Aish." Somi sat up again while Tzuyu laughed at her.

"You didn't came back. You said you're only changing your clothes, but you ditched us pabo."

Somi just furrowed her eyebrows and act like she didn't care.

"Well, I was tired so I fell asleep." Somi said flatly without looking at Tzuyu.

Tzuyu just nodded her head and went back to what she was doing. Somi just stared at the room's ceiling.

"Yoh. Somi.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter