Chapter 15

Let's Play A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15

 

"Ruuun kid.. run while you still can~" A small voice kept on chanting. 

Somi was running like hell, like she was following what the voice said. She was full of blood.

"Sht. Curse you!" She shouted while she kept on running.

She was running on a dark hallway, the lights were flickering. The surrounding was so quiet, which made her footsteps to echo as she continued to run.

Somi was breathing hardly, she was panting so hard but she doesn't want to stop running, she feels like she already gave up if she'd stop running by that moment.

"HIHIHIHIHIHIH" The small voice laughed. It wa sechoing through the hallway too. The sound came from the speakers at the hallway. 

"You're making me happy kid. You know how to play a game huh.." The small voice said which made Somi angrier. She balled her fists in anger, but she didn't let her anger took over her. 

She just wants to do one thing.

Escape.

She wants to escape.

"One.."

"Two.."

"Three.."

"Four.."

"Five.."

"HIHIHIHIHI" The voice giggled as she counted. Somi was confused, but didn't bother to stop.

No.

Stopping at that moment is not in her choices.

She needs to live.

She needs to be alive.

"Kid.."

"You know I didn't want to do this, by this time.. But.."

Somi just continued to run. 

"But.. Do you have any last words?" The small voice said.

"HIHIHIHIHIHI" The voice laughed, it was too annoying for Somi. She shut her eyes tightly. Tears started to fall from her eyes but she still continued to run and open her eyes again. She smiled bitterly.

"Last words?" Somi repeated loudly.

"Ahuh!" The voice replied.

"Well, see you in hell .." Somi said as she smirked. She didn't want to be scared, she doesn't know but at that moment, she felt like she can't do anything anymore.

"Well.." The voice said.

BANG!
--

(2 days after they left for the fieldtrip)

Somi bolted up from sleep. She felt pain shoot throughout her body.

She was holding her head tightly. She's feeling an intense headache. She opened her eyes but she didn't saw anything.

"Ughh.." She grunted as she tried to sit. She felt pain all over her body. 

She was sitting at a corner, she knows it tho it was so dark. She was massaging her forehead, still trying to clear her mind and think of what's going on.

She was sitting silently, her eyes are wide open tho she cannot see anything around her. She feels so tired, and she feels so much pain.

"Heelp.." A voice said in almost a whisper. Somi tried to look around, but she can't see anything because of darkness. She 
started to crawl, with no direction.

"Heelp.." the voice said again. But this time, the sound became faint.

"Hey.." Somi said lowly.. She's trying to find where in the room did the voice came from.

"S-Somi-ah.."

Somi stopped on her tracks. Chill started to creep up in her body. She was frozen. Now that she recognized the owner of the voice.

"No.. Sht. No.." Somi said in panic as she crawled fastly. She didn't mind the pain she's feeling.

"Fck. Sht. NOOOO!" Somi stood up, using all the strength she have at that moment. She walked around the room, it was big. Big and dark..

"No.. Chaeyoung unnie!!" Somi shouted. 

"Where are yoouuu?! Why is it so dark?" Somi started to cry. She walked again when the door opened. She was blinded by the light coming from the door.

"You're awake now.." A low voice said.

". Fck youu!" Somi cursed. She was about to punch the person who cam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter