Chapter 10

Let's Play A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

 

It was a Friday night, the girls are inside Tzuyu and Chaeyoung's shared room. 

"You really wanna do this?" Tzuyu asked Chaeyoung while the girl is packing her things.

Chaeyoung sighed and looked at her friends.

"I'm not mad guys.. Don't worry.. I just.. Miss my mom.. My family.. And.. What I saw.. Is too much for me. I'll go back here.. And it's not like we won't see each other at school you know." Chaeyoung smiled and patted Tzuyu's head.

The girls nodded their heads and helped Chaeyoung pack some of her things. They were silent, but Yoojung's phone rang.

"Oh.. It's Chaeyeon unnie.." Yoojung said before she answered her phone.

"Hello unnie.." She greeted.

[Uhm. Hi Yoojung.. Can I.. Are you with Somi?] Chaeyeon asked.

"Oh, yea you need to talk to her?"

[Yes.. Please.]

"Okay unnie.." Yoojung gave her phone to Somi.

"Chaeyeon unnie wants to talk to you.." Yoojung said and Somi nodded her head. 

"Unnie what is it?" Somi said as she talked to Chaeyeon.

[Pinky texted me..]

"Really?! What did she said?" Somi's voice raised which gained her friends' attention.

[Help.. She texted me help.. I replied.. Then she said that she wants us to meet tomorrow.. Uhm.. Do you want to come with me?]

"What? What's with the..oh wait.." Somi stood up and went out of the room as she talked to Chaeyeon, but Tzuyu followed her. Somi just eyed her.

"What's with the 'help'?" Somi asked in confusion. 

[I don't know too.. But I'll go there to know.. Uhm, she wants us to meet at exactly 6..]

"But that's the time that our class will end.."

[Yea I know, i'll just text you where it is and go there, don't worry I'll ask her too..]

"Okay.. Thank you unnie.." 

After that, Chaeyeon dropped the call and Somi faced Tzuyu.

"What did she say?" Tzuyu asked in a whisper since they're avoiding to let their friends know.

"Pinky texted her and wants to meet up.. 6 sharp. We'll just go there after school." Somi said seriously.

They were avoiding their friends to know that they still want to know who did that to them. It's something serious, and Somi and Tzuyu badly wants to know what happened that night since they're thinking about something..

*Flashback*

It was Thursday, it's time for lunch but Tzuyu and Somi are in the library, talking to Chaeyeon.

"So how did you became friends? Why are you looking for her?" Tzuyu asked. She just can't trust anyone.. She's that type of person, and having Chaeyeon as a new friend.. She's doing an INTERVIEW..

"We met at her uncle's old bar.. I was once a staff there. We became friends.. We contacted each other.. We still kept in touch when her uncle's bar were closed."

Somi stared at Chaeyeon.. She wants to ask something but she's scared to offend the girl.

"Uhm.. Unnie.. Can..Can I ask something?" Somi scartched her nape as she ask.

"What is it?" 

Somi gathered her strength to ask her questions.

"Well.. You know.. She's.. She..She's a bully..Well that's how the story goes around the school. I don't know why I'm asking this but I'm just curious maybe.. Well, her friend, that Mina, she's kind when we talked to her, but the students here a afraid of them.. Since they're bullies.. Well.. Is she always like that? Bullying students? Uh.. Sorry.. I.. Maybe I ask--" Chaeyeon cut Somi off and smiled.

"Mina is nice. Yeonjung, their other friend.. Well.. Just a little bit 'coz..She's sometimes well sorry for the word but she's sometimes a b*tch.. And Pinky.. She wasn't like that before.. I mean.. The time that I met her, she's nice and all. Mina and her are originally friends, then Yeonjung came along, they were happy tho. Until that day.. When.. Her mother and father wants to separate. Her parents weren't going along well eversince, that's what she always told me, just busy with work, then that day, she went home, her mother and father were fighting again, to the point that they wanted to separate. Pinky begged them not to. I was with her that time.. She begged them, but her father chose to go.." Chaeyeon paused for a while as she tried to remember the event.

"Then?" Somi said, anticipating for Chaeyeon to continue.

"Her father was gone for months, then she begged him to go back, for her, cause she wants a complete family. Her father came back, but unfortunately, it only became a mess. Everyday, her parents were fighting. They didn't gave enough attention to Pinky anymore.. She changed. That simple girl who doesn't want to get anyone's attention at school? She became the opposite. She bullied her juniors.. She messed everything in school.. Because she wants to get attention, not only from the people there, but also from her parents.. I tried to stop her, but she doesn't want to listen..We'll end up fighting whenever I'll talk to her 'bout that. So I just guided her as much as I can, well I think i failed with that.. But I don't want her to feel that she'd lose me too, so I stayed.."

Tzuyu nodded her head then asked.

"Then why are you looking for her?"

Chaeyeon sighed and sadness is written all over her face.

"2 weeks, before that party, she invited me, she want me to be the bartender, but I said no since I was busy with work.

She got mad, didn't talked to me until that night of the party, she called me again, I also decided to go there to make up with her. When i was on my way there, she called me, she's crying.. then laughing, I think she's drunk..That's the first time that she's drunk.. Cause she never drink too much, so there must be really somthing wrong.. But uhm..Anyways.. She said goodbye to me, she said she's mad, that I chose my work rather than to be with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter