Chapter 6

Let's Play A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 6     Somi was lying at the bed. Her head is aching badly so she shut her eyes tightly.. Trying to remeber everything that happened.     "You know, I'm really ecited to attend that party!"   "Me too."   "Atleast we can have fun before we spend the rest of the days studying."   Somi along with her friends were walking along the hallway. Almost everyone is talking about the party that is going to happen the next day.She just shook her head and continued to her room.   She listened carefully to every class discussions, she didn't noticed that it's already time to go home. It was 3 in the afternoon. They were dismissed early for some unknown reason, nevertheless, it was still in favor for the students.   She walked along the hallway and she met her friends. Same scenario in the morning, almost everyone is still talking about the party. Well, of course the teachers don't know, it's a party that mostly teenagers attend anyway.   "Do I really need to come with you guys?" Somi asked again her friends.Tzuyu patted the younger's head and smiled.   "You don't have to worry about that Somi. We're with you. Well.. We can invite Sejeong unnie too~" Tzuyu whispered the last part of her sentence to Somi. The younger elbowed her unnie and shook her head.   "Fine. Fine. Let's go home okay? I want to eat!" Somi said while dragging Tzuyu along with her.   They were walking home, when a police car passed by them, travelling the direction towards their school.   "Hey, I think they're still investigating about Kim Sohye.." Yoojung stated.   "She commited suicide right? Or.. Did a foul play happened?" Doyeon asked Yoojung curiously.   Yoojung could only shrug her shoulders since none of them knows the truth.    They reached the dorm fastly. They went to the canteen and got their foods. Chaeyoung suddenly stopped eating.   "What is it Chaeng?" Tzuyu asked curiously.   "What are we going to wear tomorrow night?" Chaeyoung asked while smiling from ear to ear.   "Of course clothes." Somi said in a matter of fact tone which made Chaeyoung roll her eyes in annoyance. Tzuyu just laughed, along with Yoojung and Doyeon. Somi just shrugged her shoulders and continue eating.   "You really know how to kill my mood Jeon Somi." CHaeyoung said as she shook her head.   "I mean, you know we--" Tzuyu cut off Chaeyoung.   "You have enough clothes Chaeng. Don't use your money with non-sense things.. Psh." Tzuyu said before she continued eating.   Chaeyoung could only sigh and continue eating her food while Yoojung and Doyeon patted her back playfully. --   It was 7 pm, Somi, with her friends, is in the canteen again. Sejeong is now with them. Chaeyoung, who is too eager to party keeps on convincing Sejeong to join them.   "Sejeongie~ Sejeong unnie~ Kim Sejeong~ Pleeeaaaaaseeeee~ Come with us pweeeeaaaaseee~" Chaeyoung kept using her aegyo towards Sejeong. Tzuyu looked at her friend in annoyance.    "Yah. You dwarf. You're annoying. If I'm Sejeongie I won't go with you!" Tzuyu pushed the shorter girl playfull, but Chaeyoung didn't mind her.   "Sejeongiee~ Pweaase~ Besides it's Saturday tomorrow. We don't have classes during Sunday.. We can have enough time to rest~ Pweaase~"    Somi sighed as she looked at Chaeyoung. Sejeong, just laughed at the younger girl and pat her head.   "I don't like parties Chaeng~ I'll just wait for you guys here at the dorm. 12 PM and you should be home.." Sejeong said as she hugged the younger playfully.   "But the party will start at 9.." Chaeyoung said sadly.   "Isn't 3 hours of partying enough? Hehehehe." Sejeong continued to eat and give some to Somi. Tzuyu and the others nodded, while Chaeyoung pouted, tho she nodded too.   "How about you Somi? Is it okay with you?"   "I don't have any plans of staying there for 3 hours tho.. They're the ones who kept on insisting for me to join.." Somi said lifelessly as she placed her head on Sejeong's shoulder. The others only continued eating their foods.   "Unnie.. Please be fast..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter