Chapter 2

Let's Play A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2


3RD PERSON'S POV


"Run while you still can Jeon Somi.. HAHAHAHAHAHA"

A thin voice echoed again, it was cute when you hear it for the first time. But not now, not when it's ing her life up.

"What the hell do you want from me!!" Somi shouted with all her might as she keeps on running.

"S-somi..Somi-yah.."

Somi stopped on her tracks as she heard a faint voice inside a room somewhere near her.

"Unnie?"

Somi walked slowly, trying to find where the noise was coming from. She saw an iron bar and she immediately grabbed it. She opened each door cautiously.

"Unnie.. Where are you?"

"S-somi-yah..G-go..J-just run.."

"Andwae.. Unnie, where the hell are you.." 

Somi opened each doors forcefully. She's annoyed. She's angry. She badly wants to see her unnie.

"YAAAH! WHERE THE HELL IS SHE YOU EVIL! WHERE IS SHE!"

Somi lose her control. She hits each door that she see, not even minding if there's danger near her.

"HIHIHIHIHI." The thin voice only laughed at her, which made her anger to increase.

"You ! Where's my unnieee!"

"S-somi-yah.."

Somi looked at the door at her right, she peeked at the glass  and opened it slowly. There, she saw the girl she was looking for.

"U-unnie.. I'll hel--"

"NO! S-somi just run! Please..Just run..You need to run.."

Tears started to fall through Somi's cheeks. She's angry. She badly wanted to save her unnie but she can't. Not when her unnie is tied in a chair, with a gun pointing at her forehead. There are threads infront of her, there's only one thread connected to the key that is hang up the ceiling, and there's one connected to the gun. Just one wrong choice..Just one wrong choice and her unnie would die.

"We can make it. I'll be careful. I'll save you. Unnie.. I can't leave you here."

Somi said while kneeling, tears still falling from her red puffy eyes.

"I want you to live. There's no point in saving me.. Everything's ed up now. I just want you to live and get out of here. There's a high chance for you to survive if you'll leave now Somi-yah.."

"No..No..No.. i--"

"You really want to save her don't you?" 

Somi heard the voice again. ANGER. ANGER is eating her up now.

"Release her. Fck. You need to fcking release her!!"

"10 minutes Jeon Somi.. It's either you use this chance to save yourself and run now..Or try to save her within 10 minutes.. But you're not sure if she can live..HIHIHIHIHI.. Or.. Try to save her.. Then 10 minutes will end.. And BOOOOM.. Both of you will die.."

"FCK YOU."

"Somi just go.."

"No unnie. No." Somi said firmly. 

She looked at every thread infront of her. It's dark. Which made it harder for her to find the right thread. She looked around and tried to find a flashlight. She's lucky tho, she found one but the battery seems like it's nearly drained.

"Fck yeah."

Minutes passed as Somi heard the voice again.

"4 minutes left Somi~"

"Somi run. Please.."

Somi only smirked when she heard the voice. She got it. She found the right thread and she pulled it. She got the key and cautiously walked towards the other girl.

"See, we're gonna make it!" Somi said proudly as she reached for the padlock behind her unnie. She put the key in and it was unlocked.

"S-somi-yah.." 

Somi helped her unnie to stand up. She can't look at her straightly..It makes her weak. She can't handle how her unnie looks like right now. Full of wounds. Bruises. Bloody shirt.

They were about to go out the room but it was too late.

BANG!

They heard a gunshot. Somi felt her knees weaken.

"NOOOOOOO!"

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

THUD

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Somi shouted as she bolted up from her bed.

"OMO! WHERE? WHERE'S THE FIRE?!" Another girl shouted, half awake looking around their room.

Somi looked at the girl across her, the other girl still in panic looked at her too. 

"Where's the fire?! What happened?!" The other girl said.

Somi looked at her confused for a while but she got it. She only smiled apologeticaly to her roommate.

"I-I'm sorry..I..Just dreamt of something.." She said shyly.

The other girl, now fully awake, opened then closed it again. Her cheeks turned into bright red. She covered her face and laughed awkwardly as she got the situation.

"Ah..Haha..Haha.. Uhm.. Sorry..I..I overreacted.." She said shyly while covering her face.

She removed her hands on her face and looked at her roommate.

"Well..Uh.. Goodmorning?" She tried to smile.

"Uh.. Yeah.. Good..morning.." Somi smiled back.

"I'm..Kim Sejeong by the way.. Uhm.. What's your name?"

Somi stared at the girl across her. 'She's cute.' She said to herself. 'Pointy nose..Cute smile..Oh wait. Jeon Somi she's asking you. Focus!'

"Uh, I'm Jeon Somi, 16 years old! Annyeonghaseyo!" Somi stood up and bowed at the girl 90 degrees.

"I'm Kim Sejeong, 20 years old! Annyeonghaseyo!" Sejeong said then smiled at the younger girl.They looked at each other then laughed.

'I like this unnie..'

'She's a cute dongsaeng'

The two smiled at each other, starting to look forward for the following days that they'll be roommates.
--

It was 12 noon. Sejeong and Somi is in the cafeteria. Both eating their brunch since they woke up late.

"Wahh. That's alot unnie. You hungry?" Somi said as she looked at the older girl's tray.

"I forgot to eat dinner last night.. So yeah. I'm HUNGRYYY." Sej

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter