Chapter 12

Let's Play A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

 

SOMI

Saturday morning, we are eating breakfast at the cafeteria.

"Unnie.. Why did you wake up already? It was still early.." I asked Sejeong unnie, who is already eating beside me.It was still too early, I mean.. she could still sleep..

"Whyy? Can't I eat with you guys? It's kinda lonely to eat alone you know.." She said playfully.

I hope I could see her smile all day long.. Aish..

"Ohh. Okay.." I said and continued to eat.

I am worried for my friends, for Sejeong unnie. I still can't forget the pictures that were sent to me the other day, tho I kept it for some reasons, for evidence.. If I could just stay with Sejeong unnie all day and keep her safe.. Or if we could just stay here inside the dorm, and I won't let anyone to go out.. I'd do anything just to keep them safe.

"Somi-ah..Are you okay? You're just playing with your fooood~" Sejeong unnie said as she squeezed my hand slightly.

"Oh.. Yes.. I..I'm just.. Still sleepy.. Yeah.. Hehehe." I said. She nodded and continued to eat.

I'm thinking about it for a few days now. I'm thinking who would send this to us.  Who's after us? I can't remember anything wrong that we did.. Aish.. My weird dreams stopped, but the bad news is, it somewhat became reality, and I don't like it. I need to tell this to the police later.

"You guys done?" Tzuyu unnie said and smiled. I just ate a little bit more and nodded my head.

"Yeahh.. Uhm, let's goo~" Chaeyoung unnie said as she put her backpack on.

Chaeyoung unnie's going home later, they don't live too far from here, she can actually stay home, but she chose to live with us here so we could spend more time, but it ended up like it was not a good idea..

I stood up and looked at Sejeong unnie.. She's staring at me too, am I really acting weird too much? But I just can't help it, cause what's happening is really weird..and creepy.

"Unnie.." i called her. She went near me and pat my head.

"What is it? Are you really okay Somi-ah..?" I could feel her worry. But I can't tell her the reason why..

"Yeah, I'm just sleepy unnie.. Uhm.. By the way, be careful when you go later okay? Or.. Just.." Should I tell her to invite Chungha unnie so they could go to the university together? Aish.. But, it's better right?

"What? Heyy.. Are you--"

"Unniee... I'm okay hehehe. I was saying that uhm.. Just invite Chungha unni so you won't have to go to the university alone.. Hehehe." I said as I stared at her face.. Please take care unnie..

She stared at me for a while, like she's studying each detail of my face, and I could feel my face heating up. Oh.. No no no. Sejeong unnie don't stare. Stop staring. Shizz.

"If that's okay.. Then, I'd text her. You too, be careful okay.. And.. Please, tell me if something's bothering you.. Okay?"

She said as she squeezed my hand slightly again. I was about to say something but she hugged me tightly.

"Unnie.." I said as I rubbed her back.

"Hehehe. I just missed you.. Take care Somi, let's eat together later okay?" She released me from her hug, much to my dislike, then she patted my head again. I smiled.

"Okay.. Bye unnie.." I start to walk away, I'll be late, and I think I won't be able to go to school if I'll stay a little more..Sigh..

"Somiiii~!" Sejeong unnie called me and I turned around. She's infront of me then she smiled.

"Take care okay? Eat your lunch!" She said then she..She..Oh..Mother of..Did she..

"Hey.. Go now!" She pushed me a little bit then she ran through the hallway..

Damn. Did she really..do that?

*POK* 

"Ouch!" Damn! Someone hit my head.

"Stupid, stop blushing, we need to go to school." Tzuyu unnie said as she dragged me out of the dorm.

Ugh.. She stole a kiss.. Did she really do that? She freakin kiss me. KIM SEJEONG FREAKIN' KISSED ME JUST BESIDE MY LIPS! 

"I said stop blushing kid. You look like a tomato.. Tsk tsk" Tzuyu unnie said playfully while she's shaking her head.

"What? Did you saw that? She freakin--"

"I saw it and shut up. She's worried about you.. You're acting weird, and you need to stop that." Tzuyu unnie said.

Our friends are walking in front of us. I stared at them and sighed.

"We need to tell that to the police.." I said to Tzuyu unnie.

"Later.. We need to meet with Pinky first remember?" Tzuyu unnie whispered to me.

"Yeah yeah.." I answered then sighed.

I just hope things would tur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter