9;; surprises

fate (past or present) || exo ff

In a world where irony and substandard reigns, I'll protect you. You'll be safe with me, Irene.

~~~

Meanwhile. Joongdong High. Luhan's POV.

Irene and I rested for a while since I need to calm myself also from what had happened just a few minutes ago. I can't stand seeing my sister being bullied and especially being stepped on. I don't know want her to be hurt. I love her way too much. So if I see that guy's face again, I might not able to stop myself.

But for now, I need to accompany her as she goes to her room. I carried her bag and held her hand as we go along the way.

"He's so handsome." "Not just handsome, he's so manly. Uwaaa~" "Omo~ such a lucky girl!" "I wish I was her." "They look good together."

What? What did I heard just now? I'm being paired to my own sister. I can't believe it, I just laugh on my mind when all of a sudden, she let go of my hand. "Yah.. I'm okay now. You can now go to your class." she said, taking her bag away from me.

"Why? I'll accompany you until you reach your room's front door. I want to make sure you're safe."

"Didn't you hear what they've just said?" She said shyly. From that moment I know what she meant. I can't deny the fact that it was way too awkward but I would still insist to stay with her. 

"So? I just heard that I'm handsome that's all." I played with her as I laugh. 

"Oppa, you can't get your own girlfriend if you keep on being like this to me, they'll think that you already have a girlfriend." As both of her soft hands touches my face.

"Jagiya, you're my girlfriend." I leaned closer to her but she quickly pushes me away and whined infront of me. "You're disgusting..!"

"How dare my own sister say such words, you don't even know how those girls being crazy on me." I bragged, shrugging my shoulders off.

"Facepalm..!" She pushed me away, rolling her eyes on me as she left me again. I just laughed at that cute moment with her. But then even though she left me, I still followed her as she goes on to her room.

Meanwhile. Irene's POV.

What the hell was he thinking? Why say such words. Even though he's so clingy, he shouldn't claim that I'm his girlfriend. Such a disgust! I ran away as I head towards my room. As I was about to enter, I glance at my right to see my annoying brother, walking down the hallway and he was waving at me. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the knob as I'm going to enter now.

"Bye jagiya, I know you're safe now." he shouts, pecking a flying kiss on me. 

As I enter, the class was just quiet and the teacher wasn't here yet. Luckily, I'm still on time. I face to look at my classmates and they were also looking at me. Some were murmuring and talking and some don't give a damn. But what caught my attention was all of them were indeed good-looking.

I looked down to find a seat and saw a vacant at the back near the window. I placed my bag and sat. I'm getting nervous now when suddenly someone patted my back. "Remember me?" the girl smiles surprisingly. I blinked many times and recall. "Seulgi..?!" I shouted, gaining the attention of all unto us.

"Oh my gosh..! It's been a long time!" she beams out loud, not minding about the other students around us. "I know right? Why did you transfer all of a sudden when we were in fourth grade, Seulgi-yah?" I asked.

"Shh..! Okay let's talk," As she sat down on the empty chair beside me. "You know what, my dad had a big break that time, and he became the CEO of a business company. So my parents thought that I should transfer to a prestigious school."

"Wow, that's good!" I'm surprised with the good news. "So how 'bout you? Why did you decided to transfer here..?" But she added another question. "Is oppa Luhan here also?" Her mood risen up.

"Chill..! uhm.. My parents just decided to let us transfer here. Since I insisted and also my brother." I explained.

"Woh, not new and why would I doubt, you have a good family background." She giggles. "So, he's here huh. I'm so happy..!"

"I'm not." I pouted, then rolling my eyes. "Why? Is there something wrong?" "He's clingy, he's annoying.." I exclaimed, but she was giggling infront of me. "You're lucky."

"I don't know..?" I answered, yet my peripheral vision caught someone familiar. There, it was Luhan oppa knocking on the glass window as he was waving his hands on me.

I batted an eye on him, "Yah..!" he giggled, letting out his charms once again. He ran like as I saw Seulgi turning beet red as well as my other classmates but then they darted their ferocious eyes on me once he fled away.

"What the hell? Did you see that? He's such a kiddo." I rolled my eyes, Seulgi clasp her hands together. Daydreaming as she was. "Aww~ he's so sweet Irene. I wish I was you, but- I mean, I wish I'm his girlfriend."

I pushed her forehead with my finger, "Then welcome to hell." 

She laughs. "Yah..! Irene, you're so rude." I don't know but I know he's sweet and caring but majority are times that he's being so annoying. I can't help myself. "Hey have you heard about what happened earlier?"

My eyes widen as I heard her pop a question all of a sudden. Was it about me? I'm 100% sure that it was me. "I don't think so? What was it?" I shrugged, dead malice alert on.

"A guy was dumped by his girl, but he deserves it. He's worthless. Then they said that there was this girl who's her was caught.." And before she can continue our teacher enters the room. "Oh, he's here. Laters~"

As she went back to her seat, I lowered my head on the table. I want to disappear right now. I think all the students know about it already. I'm so stupid. I shook my head as I close my eyes, deep thinking while clamping my hands. All of this was his entire fault! "Yahh..!! " I stood up and shouted.

Everyone was shocked and looked again at me once more. Even the teacher looked at me and smiles. As I looked at them, I feel so embarrassed. "I-I'm sorry.." as I quickly sat and covered my face.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

"She's weird." "What's up with her?" "Is she on drugs?" "That pink girl again."

That pink girl again. I flushed on an extreme embarrassment. I heard them laughing and I want to get out of here now. I turn my look to see Seulgi, looking at me. "Are you okay?" She whispers and making some hand gestures.

I nodded. Waaaa~ my first day is totally ruined. As I looked onto my right, I saw this nerdy guy looking at me and he quickly pulled away as I looked at him. "Weird.." I thought to myself.

The class just finally began. "I'm really sorry that I'm late, there was this sudden meeting with the president." He's so handsome. "By the way, I'm Mr. Choi Minho. I'm just new here, so I want to know your names and expectations. Also in behalf of the transferees, I would love to let yourselves be introduced. Okay, let's start then." He smiles.

"Hi, I'm Jackson Wang. I expect more girl classmates rather than boys." Our guy classmates booed him and somebody shouted. "Then go to an all-girls school!"

"Anyeong~ I'm Bambam. I love food especially cheeseburgers. I hope our canteen will serve cheeseburgers every day." He giggles. Then everyone laughed and the girls were awed by his cuteness.

"Hi, I'm Kim Dasom. I'm not expecting things but I'm just glad that you're here seonsaengnim."

As she winked at Mr. Choi Minho. "Seriously?" I thought to myself and laughed. I can't deny the fact the she's so pretty, but why hit a teacher? Then Seulgi's next.

"I'm Kang Seulgi. I'm so glad that my closest friend since were little already transferred here. My expectations came true." She smiles as she looks and waved at me. "Hi Irene!"

I blushed. I missed her. As the ball continues to roll.. "I-I'm Park Chanyeol" Ohh~ so that's his name. That nerd guy looks very shy. "I-I expect, I expect.." As he sat right away not able to finish his introduction.

"Nothing?" Mr.Choi asked. When suddenly a tomboyish girl seated beside him pushed his head forcely making him nod.

"Yah..! I'm Park Dara. I'm expecting all of you to stop bullying my bestfriend and mind your own stupid businesses." As she was pointing to Chanyeol.

Woah~ everyone just laughed. They didn't even get scared. So pity for that Chanyeol guy. That's why he's like that. As I was in a deep thinking, I didn't know that I was next.

"Yah! Pink girl your turn-" That Jackson guy said as he was referring to me.

I quickly stood up and looked at him badly and rolled my eyes. I'm returning what I have said earlier that he's a cutie. "I'm Kim Irene. I hate annoying people and I hate bullies. So please mind your own life." Everyone was looking at me straightly. Now, I don't care anymore.

"Woah..! Pinkpanty girl such a strong girl" That Jackson guy again, he's getting on my nerves now. Everyone laughed.

"Yaa! Stop it. You're disrespecting the girl already Mr. Wang" Mr. Choi said. "So now I hope that everyone knows each other's name and be friends with. Gwaenchana? Okay let's start."

Meanwhile. Senior's Room Class A. Luhan's POV.

Even though she's mad at me, I still want to . She's just way too cute.

As I head towards my room, I glanced at my watch and to see that I'm already 10 minutes late. I ran fast and I realized that my room's way too far from my sister's. I knocked and slowly opened the door and all eyes were on me. Guys' eyes were on me. What the hell, we're all boys here.

"So, you're Luhan right?" A terrifying teacher welcomed me as I try to compose a smart impression infront of her. 

I bowed. "Sorry if I'm late seonsaengnim."

"Okay, find your seat." As I glance through the room, I saw empty seats at the back and head towards near the window. Just like my sister's place. I laughed on my mind. I took a seat and placed my bag. I looked at my right and saw this guy sleeping. Wow even though the teacher is here already, he has the guts to sleep.

Suddenly he slowly moved his head. He's about to wake up.

I was surprised to see that stupid guy who bullied my sister! He's my classmate and the worst, my seatmate!

ღღღ

A/N ; present time people! here comes the thrill everyone. hope you'll like and oh, stupid annoying classmates during the first day makes me sick. don't forget to vote and comment..! :)

Love, Khai xx