2;; dandelions «flashback 1994»

fate (past or present) || exo ff

Flashback 1994. 1st Grade-A's Room. Luhan's POV.

By surprise, I never thought that I would fell off on the floor. Everything seems too hefty and I felt dizzy all of a sudden. I tried to stand up, I didn't think of bickering back since I realized that I wasn't really the enemy at the first place. And Eomma told me that it's not good to fight back.

My senses caught when everyone stopped to what they were doing as I saw Ms. Yuri rushing towards me. "Aigo! Luhan, there's a blood on your lip. Come on, let's get you to the clinic." says Ms. Yuri, indeed panicking.

I touched my lip instantly, I didn't know that I was having one since I didn't feel any sore on my face. Indeed, I saw blood on my finger as I dab one on my lip. "Oh, it's only a bruise. It will heal anyway. I'm strong sonsaengnim, I'm superman..!" I carry out a sudden giggle.

My classmates laughed all of a sudden, even Ms. Yuri. "Yes, you're superman. But, no. We still have to clean and put medical aids to avoid any infections. Okay?" she insists to grab my hand and I was trapped by it. "And you two, must come with me. Arraseo?" pointing at the two guys behind me, who nodded a response looking a bit too nervous.

Meanwhile. Chung Dahm Clinic. Luhan's POV.

It was a horrible feeling when I was given medical aid on my bruised side lip. It was the first time I've experienced wound in my life. Because I-- I don't want to ruin my face at all.

"I'm sure your parents will be mad about this, Luhan. I'll just explain things later." she kneels down, to reach my sigh as I was seated on the bed after the nurse went out. "But for now, you two must say sorry to Luhan.." she pivots her look at the blonde and white guy standing stiff behind her.

The white guy cleared his throat worriedly before taking a good step towards me. "I'm sorry, I was the one who's going to be punched but you saved me." he says, when instantly I was pulled into a hug by him. "By the way, I'm Sehun and soon to be your bestfriend..!"

I was left speechless as everything processed into my mind, soon I lifted my arms to embrace him back. I never thought I could hear such words from him. Well, I guess I found myself a best friend?

When all of a sudden, my eyes saw the blonde guy who've mistakenly punched me, kneeling down as I felt him sorry for what he has done on me. "Yah.. I'm really sorry. I know you're mad at me and I know your parents will hit me also if they knew about this. Joseonghamnida (I'm sorry)." he lowered his head, mumbling those words.

I let go from Sehun's gentle hug as I went towards the blonde guy. I tapped his back, letting him to stand up. "Yah! Just don't do this again okay? I don't want to ruin my pretty face. Let's be friends." I said, with full confidence on myself.

"Omo! Thank you..!" a brief interval of pause before he processed my words. He smiled as I can see the sparkles on his eyes. "I'm Kris." he hands me for a shake and I gladly accepted it.

For a moment, I step back to grip Sehun's hand letting him face Kris once again. "I know this will sound awful for you guys but I want you two be friends also." I said, as they carry out a staring contest with each other. Well, I just want them to reconcile.

"Yah!" say Kris, forcing his hand for a shake to Sehun. "I'm sorry, just don't look at me again that way. I thought you're gay and you like me." he suddenly smirked, ooh what a prideful guy.

The moment I saw them staring a bit more, I thought of another tension was about to rise up again. But luckily, in a brief instant, I saw Sehun's lips curved into a smile. "No I'm not. I just saw something black on your teeth. I just want to approach you and tell it to you, but you misled it. You're just assuming." say Sehun, before he found himself smirking back. "Yah! Ne, let's not fight anymore. Arraseo?"

Gladly, Kris and Sehun accepted each other's hand shakes as well as Sehun pulled Kris into an embrace. Mr. Yuri and I couldn't help but to laugh and adore the friendship that I proudly made between these two prideful friends of mine. Well, I just hope there won't be another tension anymore. I wish for a long term-- well, a lifetime friendship between these two.

Meanwhile. Kindergarten-A. Irene's Classroom. Third Person's POV.

It was indeed a fine morning between the students of Ms. Sooyoung and those bunches of cute little kindergartens who were pacing a behave attitude while paying attention to their teacher as she's portraying herself as a live apple dancing which making everyone laugh except for one.

Little Irene was spacing out the whole time, given the thought of staying at the most back part of the room, she kept her stare at the window viewing the blossom trees which was swooshing from left to right all the time.

Unaware of what is actually happening, someone was watching over her the whole time. She can't help but to wonder around Irene's noiseless reaction. Until then, Ms. Sooyoung ade them to take out their sketchpads and coloring materials out, as they are about to fall in line.

Well, little Irene was still out of place as she didn't heard about it until then someone patted her back. "Hi there! I'm Seulgi." she smiled worriedly to Irene. "Hey? Are you okay? Is there something wrong? Did you hear me?"

Irene snapped out from her deepest thoughts and confusion, her eyes darted instantly as she was shocked and made her a bit scared of Seulgi's sudden appearance. "Hey, I'm sorry but did I scare you?" says Seulgi, plastering a smile on her face after she decided to offer a hand on Irene.

"Omo. I'm sorry. I'm Irene." says Irene, stuttering as she can't even hold a look on Seulgi.

"Aish," Seulgi wasn't surprised with that. "You didn't accept my hand. But anyway, Ms. Sooyoung said that we will go outside and we're going to bring our sketchpads and crayons with us."

"Wae?" she asks, like she doesn't know with the world. "W-where are we going again?"

When infact Seulgi wanted to laugh at her, she remained calm as she ruffles her hair. "Just don't ask. Let's go." without any hesitation, Seulgi dragged her into the line.

It was a bit sunny yet a perfect day to go out since the temperature was bearable enough for the kindergarten to enjoy. The grounds were surrounded by huge trees and dandelions and because of the wind, some flew around them. The children were indeed happy as some of them were trying to catch those flying dandelions.

"Waaahh! I can't reach it! Neither can't catch one." says Seulgi, jumping up and down trying to catch a single flying dandelion.

Irene was only looking at Seulgi as she was indeed having a hard time with herself. A smile curved on her lips as she approached her all of a sudden, "Let me do it for you, Seulgi." Higher and higher, Irene jumped as she caught a piece of dandelion on her palm which made Seulgi amazed on how Irene didn't break a single sweat on it.

"Here you go," reaching the single dandelion to Seulgi's hand.

Seulgi was left speechless as she remains her cute beam on her face, receiving the dandelion on her palm. "Woah, it's so pretty!" she beams, full of astonishment.

The moment they were being amazed with more dandelions flying all over them, they felt as the most happiest kids ever. They tried to jump and jump even higher to catch more dandelions that they could. It was indeed full of laughter.

"Yah! I finally got one!" says Seulgi, for the first time in forever she caught a single dandelion. "Omooo~ it's so pretty!" she then quickly kissed Irene's forehead and gave a quick embrace.

At that time, Irene really felt secured and happy. She never thought that she can easily get along with Seulgi and to think that everyone loves her. She's now at ease and enjoying the moment. For the first time, she made a friend of her own.

~ ღღღ ~

A/N ; wait until they grow up okay? :) You should know what happened in the past before jumping on the future. So you'll know who to pick. :)) The guy in the past or the present one? Hihi. :)

Love, Khai xx