4;; bubbles x dandelions «flashback 1994»

fate (past or present) || exo ff

Flashback 1994. Third Person's POV.

The moment that Sehun found himself getting crazy with his thoughts, Sehun decided to leave Luhan as he thought of giving an alibi. For him, it was by far the craziest thing that he has done; but surely he won't regret it.

Sehun flashed himself out to the other hallway, as soon as he fled himself out from Luhan's sight, he gasp for air and started to laugh hilariously by himself. He was thinking things over.

"What's wrong with me? Why do I feel like I'm the happiest kid when I see her, maybe she's just cute and I don't have a little sister of my own and besides I just only see and met her today. Why do I feel something?" says Sehun, mumbling words out from his mouth. "No, I better go back to class." "Maybe later, I'll just take a glance of her?" "Aissssh~"

When suddenly, he heard someone walk towards his way. He flinched in place, looking on his sideways as he became troubled if someone might had heard him say such words. "Yah..! You're ditching class, Sehun."

"K-Kris!" he startled, "No.. I'm j-just going to hallway near the library. I-I left something there." he added, more of an obvious nervous and shocked tone of his voice.

"Are you even sure of your words?" Kris clicked his tongue, looking suspiciously at Sehun. "I think not. I'm telling this to Ms. Yuri." he tried to tease down Sehun which made him more scared and he suddenly became pale. "Yah..! Why do you even get scared so fast? Hey, I know you got a white skin, but you look so pale? I'm just kidding, buddy." he laughed.

"N-no. Kris," Sehun stuttered so much that he didn't notice that he was staring blankly, looking pale at Kris. "I-- I.."

"Wake up!" Kris grips both of Sehun's shoulders, trying to snap him away. "Why are you staring at me? Aaaahh! I knew it. You do have a crush on me. Yuck! Move!" suddenly Kris was engrossed as he push and ran away from him.

Meanwhile. Sehun's POV.

"FACEPALM!" I shouted, not minding about how loud I've said that. "Aish~ that Kris! I don't even need to explain. I'll just ditch then. I don't want to see him either." I mumbled to myself. Ugh!

As I walk outside, I immediately saw Irene's classmates forming their line already and I guess they'll be heading back to their room. But, she's not even there! How could that teacher be so irresponsible? Aish! Then maybe now she's going to be bullied again.

Instantly, I looked for her in an open field. I finally found myself in ease when I saw her right beside a huge tree as she was picking a lot of dandelions. But to my surprise, she was crying. I don't know why.

"1, 2, 3.. Ohhh~ Bubbles!" says Irene, counting the dandelions on her little hands when all of a sudden there were bubbles flying towards her, then a lot more surrounding her. She stood up as she lets go of the dandelions from her hands as it flew together with bubbles.

She was so happy. She's enjoying every dandelion and bubbles that surrounds her. At that moment, I felt very happy. I was contented and satisfied.

She then stopped when she noticed that there were no bubbles surrounding her. She looked around and when she turned her back, she saw me standing two and a half meters away from her. "Oppa~ Sehun..!" she ran towards me and hugged me tightly. "Thank you oppa~"

My heart suddenly skipped a beat, my face turned into crimson as I didn't expect that she will hug me instantly. In that very fine moment, I hugged her back.

We spent for about fifteen minutes talking and laughing. At the same time, I'm blowing bubbles, which means we're both surrounded by flying dandelions and bubbles. "Oppa Sehun, why aren't you with oppa? You leave class?" she asked me curiously while she's picking more dandelions.

"Ne." I mumbled. "I just don't like being there." There's no need to lie.

"Wae? That's bad!" she looked at me, pointing her finger directly on my face. "Your teacher will get mad at you!"

"Wae? You also left class right? Because you're here..!" I said, before I burst into laugh knowing the fact that she also ditched. Right? Not just me. I found myself rolling down. I don't know why but I find it too funny. But she was just looking at me straight faced.

"What's funny oppa?" I'm still laughing, laughing my stomach out. When suddenly, she pinched my face and I cried out of pain. It was indeed painful. This little girl is so strong.

I snapped out of everything. I looked at her straight faced. I was shocked. Why did she do that? "Why are you looking at me like that oppa?~" she asks, her face was like she's going to cry.

"Oh no! No! N-No I'm not. I just saw something scary." I don't know what I just said and I think I scared her even more. Aish~ Sehun!

"What is it oppa?" she then freaked out, screaming as she sat on my lap and she was looking left and right, back and forth to what did I saw.

"N-No. N-nothing Irene. Don't scream." I covered , trying to calm her down. She's here. On my lap. Covering . Holding her. I don't know what to feel anymore.

I quickly released her from me and found myself staring at her. "Oppa.. I need to go. Ms. Sooyoung might be looking for me and she might get angry. See you again!" she then throws a flying kiss and waves for goodbye.

At that moment, she didn't left me hanging. I felt happy for just a few minutes. Then I stared on to my right hand that I used to cover . I placed my hand on chest, onto my beating heart. I laid down and watch as the dandelions and sky completely pairs each other.

1st Grade-A's Classroom. Kris' POV.

"Yah..! Luhan!" I asked as soon as I went back to the room. "Do you know where's Sehun?"

"Sehun left something from the library, he'll be back." says Luhan as I started to settle myself on the free chair beside him. "Speaking of.. he's here."

Luhan and I looked at him as Sehun enters the room. We can see that there's something going on with him. He's been smiling as he walk towards his seat. Ms. Yuri saw him as he entered the room.

"Mr. Oh Sehun, you're going too far for this day. You even ditch class. Where did you go? I'll be telling this to your parents as soon as they fetch you later." says Ms. Yuri with a straight face.

A thing that gambles us when Sehun didn't gave a heed; more so he didn't pay any attention on Ms. Yuri. He glanced directly at the window with his aegyo smile on his face. What's going on with him?

"Mr. Oh SEHUN..!" then seonsaengnim already shouted from her desk, Luhan tapped his back and made him snap out on reality. "So you're not listening to me huh? Why are you late little kid?"

"Uhh.." he startled, clearing his throat. "I just went outside to get some fresh air and played with dandelions. Sorry seonsaengnim." he stood up and nodded a lot of times.

"Don't do this again mister or else.. I'll be calling your parents." says Ms. Yuri as she pointed her finger at him. "Am I making myself clear?"

"Ne." Sehun nodded as he sat back again, before putting back his smile on his face like an idiot. What's with this kid?

Dismissal Time. Third Person's POV.

Class has finally ended. Luhan, Kris and Sehun went to the lobby as they were waiting for their parents to fetch them. They were playing and talking about what had happened to them this morning, when Luhan's parents arrived first.

"Eomma, appa..!" Luhan shouts as soon as he saw his parents, he hugged them tightly when Mrs. Kim saw the small bruise on Luhan's side lip.

"What happened to that dear?!" says Mrs. Kim, holding Luhan's chin up, taking a look on the bruise.

"I-I just fell off from the chair eomma.." he said, a bit stuttering. Meanwhile, Sehun and Kris looked at each other as they both felt scared and they thought that they'll be doomed if Luhan's parents knew that it was because of them.

"Be careful next time okay? Don't ruin your face, honey." says Mrs. Kim as she caresses Luhan's hair. Making Sehun and Kris heave out their breaths silently.

It took for about 2 minutes until Irene went out to the lobby. She was running towards them happily together with her new found friend Seulgi. "Umma~ appa~" she squealed, then she gave quick kisses to them.

Out of sorts, Sehun hollered Irene's name. "Irene..!" Irene pivots her look back to Sehun as she smiled instantly. "Oppa.. you going home? Take care!"

"Y-yes.. I will." he nods several times, his cheeks flamed up in red. "Take care too okay?" As he waved his hand for goodbye.

"Okay kids. We need to go now. There's still tomorrow." says Mr. Kim before going out the lobby and to their car which was parked infront of the lobby. He opened the door of the car and went inside. Mrs. Kim, Irene and Luhan followed.

Meanwhile. Kris' POV.

As I saw a little girl running towards us, I knew it was Luhan's little sister. Indeed, she's very pretty for her age. I want to know her name until Sehun called her. "Irene!~"

Irene. But how did he knew her name? When did they became friends?

~ ღღღ ~

A/N ; Hi there readers! Few more chapters, then they'll be a teen soon. Just wait and oh, how was it anyway? :) Please don't forget to vote and comment! 

Love, Khai xx