8;; first day trouble

fate (past or present) || exo ff

Some mornings still feel like the nights before. I'm just waiting for the days I don't miss you anymore. But I at everything; even trying to forget you.

~~~

Present Time. Irene's POV.

I walked inside the classroom where I found myself surrounded by a bunch of nerdy classmates and everyone of them were reading their books. What caught my attention was this guy who's got a rainbow colored hair and seems to be glancing through the window.

As I moved closer to have a clearer vision of him, I was shocked by surprise. "Oppa..?" Instantly his eyes looked at me and did an aegyo smile. "Irene, did you miss me?"

"Who? What? When? Where? Why? How?" I whined hysterically. I can't even formulate a good question as I can't believe to what I am seeing right now. "I can't believe you're here..! I-- I thought you were.." He didn't let me finish instead he leaned closer to my face as he was about to kiss me. "But oppa?" 

As I started to close my eyes and feel the the beat of my heart. "Shh.."

He leaned much more closely and our lips are going to touch in just a second. As I thought to myself.. This is it! I'm not going to back off!

"Sis..! Wake up..! Wakey wakey!" I heard a voice and tried to focus on my dreams but it gets buggier in the minute or so. Just when I snapped out from my senses, I I opened my eyes quickly to see my annoying brother on top of me and leaning down to kiss my lips! "Kissy..! Kissy~"

My eyes darted a look on him as I immediately backed off away. What the hell? What the hell was he thinking?! "Yaaah..! Why are you trying to molest me?!" I gritted as soon as I stood on the floor. 

Just when I thought he was about to be scared on me, he laughed so hard and I don't know why. "Because I've been trying to wake you up for like 10 minutes already, but you weren't. Then I saw your lips trying to lean for a kiss."

I was shocked at the same time I feel so embarrassed. And I remembered.. OH MY GOD~ So it was just a dream?!

I gulped and turned away. So to cover up my huge embarrassment, I quickly ran away from my room. But before I could get out I can still hear my brother laugh. "Sissy sissy wants some kissy~" he sang, pouting his lips while laughing his out. 

I covered my ears as I headed towards the bathroom. God, why did you let Satan live with me? "Aish..! Jinja? Ugh..!!" I ruffle my hair in exasperation, I want to smash my head because of my stupidity and embarrassment. 

Minutes passed, I took a bath and then I wore my uniform. I smiled at the thought that I'm finally attending the most prestigious school here in Korea starting today. But suddenly I frowned at the thought of what had happened earlier. "It was just a dream.." I frowned on the thought.

I've been dreaming of him very often but this time it was different until my annoying brother just ruined it.

How I wish he's still here. I miss him. I miss you, Sehun oppa.. so much. That it kills me everyday. You left me, and my heart is subjected to long-term loneliness. 

Meanwhile. Joongdong High. Morning.

"Here we are jagi, are you excited?" As we arrived and my annoying brother parked his own car. I hate the fact that he's got already his own, but me? I'm still waiting for ages. I hate myself for being stupid, the last time my dad taught me how to drive, I just screwed everything up. Don't ask what exactly happened. So that's why. A fact about me here.

"Ne..! I'll walk by myself now. Don't get closer to me brother. I'll go ahead now." I smirked as I ran faster to avoid him.

"W-wait..!" I heard him shout but there's nothing more he can do, I ran way faster than him. 

As soon as I already went way too far, I stopped and gasp out of air. "Such an annoying brother I have." I murmured, patting myself as I started walked and took a tour first of the campus since we arrived way too earlier than I thought. It was indeed such a huge campus, it's so classy and even the students, they looked and dressed like an idol. 

"Beautiful.." The only word I uttered as I was indeed amazed. After spending my time roaming around, I suddenly stopped at the moment when I saw students were running towards the courtyard outside just near where I'm standing at.

"He's being dumped again." "What's new? He deserves it cos he likes to play with girls." "Pity him!" "Such a womanizer indeed." "I wonder how many times he's been dumped, 20 times?" "EVEN MORE! HAHAHA"

As I heard from the students who were chitchatting beside me and not even bothering to watch the live act. Seems like they were already used to it. But then out of my curiosity and the tension over there was quite intense, I quickly rushed and look what's really happening and to see there's a lot of students who were watching a couple fight.

"How dare you Kai! How dare you cheat on me!?" The girl gritted angrily as she slaps the guy's face really, really hard. 

"Ouch..! That was hard." I murmured and continue to look at them.

"I was just away for one month, then you already flirted 9 ing girls..!?" "Is that how 'your forever' works?" "Hey answer me you ..!" As she continues to shout like she don't even care.

"Shut up, Krystal! I don't love anymore! Okay?!" Out of the blue, the guy shouted back at her and seems like he doesn't even care of what the girl says and even what she feels. I was indeed irritated at him right now! "Done speaking miss?"

I was shocked, everyone was shocked. He disrespected his girl right now?! He's so pathetic! "We're so done!" she stomped her foot and started to cry out, walking away from him.

"I'm dumping you anyway." the guys smirked, touching his face. HE SMIRKED? LIKE OH-MY-GOSH MISTER!  How could this guy be so rude! 

I found myself arms crossed and my eyebrows were like reaching for each other right now. I'm so pissed with this guy! When all of a sudden, as the girl walked out and wiping away her tears, she bumped into me and I lost my control and fell.

She just looked at me and left without helping me to get up and I started to get pissed even more. Before I could stand up on my own, a guy was reaching his hand onto me, like he's insisting to help me stand up.

I held his hand as I was trying to help myself to stand up, but before I could, he suddenly let his hand go and let me fall off the ground once more.

"What the hell..?!" I shouted and was indeed shocked to see that Kai guy was the one who did that to me. He was looking at me with smirk on his face.

"You can stand by yourself." this idiot said, "By the way.. Nice pink you have there." He said that with full confidence as he winked and walked away.

"What..?!" I shrieked. I shouted again and found myself dropped on the ground with my legs apart. I quickly stood up as there were a lot of students who were laughing and murmuring something about me. I immediately ran away towards that Kai guy and because of indeed anger and embarrassment; I pulled him to face me and punched him directly onto his face with my full strength.

He was shocked at that moment. Everyone was shocked. He just looked at me straight and I can see that his right fist is now starting to clench because of anger. He then walked infront of me.

I can't escape anymore. He's going to hit me back. I'm just going to close my eyes.

I quickly opened it as soon as I heard a familiar voice. "You ing ..! Getyour hands away from her!" All of a sudden, that Kai guy was already on the ground and being punched by my brother Luhan. 

I rushed quickly to stop him. "Yaaa..! Stop it, oppa!" I pushed my brother Luhan away from that Kai guy. "Hey! You..! Who are you to hurt her huh?!" My brother shouted and tried to push himself back to that Kai guy to hit him once more. "Dare to hurt her again, I'll make your life a living hell!"

I pushed him away from the scene and dragged him towards an open area and I'm trying to calm him down but he won't. "Hey, stop it already. We're away from it now. It's done." I said.

"Done..?! Look, I didn't really saw everything, but as soon as I heard that someone's being bullied and get her 's seen by everyone because of a guy, I rushed towards and happens to see it was you!" he exclaimed. His eyes were firing red. I can see that he's really angry and worried and even though I'm already used to it, today, it was different. "I'm not yet done with him. He deserves more." He warns.

"I.." I can't utter any word. I quickly embraced him and started to let tears fall from my eyes. "Thank you, thank you oppa~ even though you're annoying, I'm still grateful to have you."

He then hugged me back, but way tighter. I can really feel his heart beating fast. He's been worried way too much. He kissed me on my forehead as I close my eyes. "I'm superman right?" 

My lips curved into smile. "Yes, yes you are oppa." We rested and let ourselves calm for a minute and as I look into my watch we only got five more minutes left, we need to attend our own classes now. "Oppa.. I'll be heading now. Go to your class too."

"Ne, but I'll go with you first, just to make sure you'll be okay." he smiled, ruffling my hair. "B-but.." "No buts! Kaja!" He then grabbed my bag and carried it into his right shoulder. After that, he grabbed my hand as we go along the way.

I don't know what to feel. Mixed emotions going on, but then the only emotion that conquers all is happiness. I feel so happy right now. I'm truly blessed that I have a brother like him and who's him. My superman.

~ ღ ღ ღ ~

A/N; Kyaaa~ I wish I have a big brother too, like Luhan. Hihi cut off the drama first and let's start to laugh and have butterflies in our stomach. Lol hahaha please comment your thoughts below, and vote vote vote please. Kamsaaaa~ :* ^^

Love, Khai xx