Interruption

Inseparable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  Mina

 Tuesday, 5:26am~

   Rubbing my eyes letting them focus, Tzuyu had woken up staring into my eyes. She pulled me into her arms, I, riding on top of her. Our sudden contact made me blush, as she kisses my forehead, then my lips. My eyes widen as her hands touch s. Lightly pushing back, trying hard not to squeal. Tzuyu and I showered together for the sake of time for school, but she was hard to handle...

 "What do you want to eat?" I asked. 

 "You." Tzuyu pointed at me, grinning. I stepped a bit closer to her. It's my turn to tease. 

 "Hey Tzuyu.." Taking my hand, cuffing her face close to mine. I traced my fingers on her body, her head resting on my neck, I felt her hot breath. This is fun, I chuckled. Tzuyu lifted her head, saying these horrific words before walking away, "Mina~ good luck hiding that hickey on your neck!" I ran to the bathroom, staring at the hickey that was given by my "WONDERFUL girlfriend." 

   I whine as I put concealer on the hickey. The younger girl laughed out loud, making me regret mostly everything. I'm gonna be honest, I like the teasing, but I would never tell her because I know she'd get cocky. 

   As we arrive in front of the school, our friends were waiting for us. They all walk up, making a strange look at me. 

 "Mina... Is that a hickey?" Momo pointed at my neck. I look away as my face reddens out of embarrassment. They all laughed, giving Tzuyu a high-five. 

 "Next time, when we hang out, force her to wear those off shoulder dresses.. If she agrees, give her a hickey without telling." Their friends "quietly" whisper to Tzuyu. 

 "I would.. But she's all mine." 

 "Ya!! If you give me another one of these, I'm never sleeping with you!" My hands cover my mouth, processing what I've just said. Our friends started getting curious, I couldn't get away. 

 "Ho ho ho.. What do we have here~~" Tzuyu held my hands, running away from them. Tzuyu and I stopped at the back of the school. 

 "Thank y-" Tzuyu pushed me towards the wall, blocking my way of escape. Her uninvited tongue entered my mouth. Trying to fight back, Tzuyu clos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter