I'm Okay

Inseparable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   "Tzuyu, are you sure you want to go to school? You should stay home and watch tv or something. You've just got out of the hospital 4 days ago". Mina said with an uneasy look on her face.

   "Unnie, I'll be fine. If you're by my side, then it's all good".

   "Alright, alright. But promise me you won't go with any suspicious people, okay"? Mina held out her pinky, waiting for Tzuyu to do the same.

   "What do you mean? Is the school bad"? asked Tzuyu.

   "It's not that the school is bad, it's just that some students tend to be really crazy". Tzuyu nodded, understanding the situation. Mina just wanted to protect Tzuyu. And she never wants to experience another traumatic situation like Tzuyu's again.
.
.
.
   As Mina and Tzuyu walk in the school, whispers from student to student like they're passing a note to someone. Mina ignored the crowd and gripped the younger girl's hands, dropping her off to her class.

   "Chaeyoung and Dahyun are your classmates, so don't leave without them".

   Tzuyu asked, "Whos Chaeyoung and Dahyun? Were they in the hospital"?

   "Chaeyoung is the red headed short child, and Dahyun is the tofu, you'll see what I mean. Be safe, I have to go". Mina was tempted to kiss the latter, but realized this time wasn't appropriate.

   As Tzuyu sits in a chair, she sees a short red headed girl and a girl that looked like tofu because of her skin. "Oh, I get it." Tzuyu mumbled.

   "Tzuyu! What are you doing in school?! The doctor said you need to recover, right?!" Dahyun hugged the latter.

   "W-Well, they noticed I was healing fast, so they let me off to practice with my physical body." Tzuyu looked out the window. From far away, she could see another class. One of the student was very familiar to her.

   "Is that Mina unnie"? The latter pointed out the window.

   "Yes. After this period, we have history, which is that room.
.
.
.
   Tzuyu was regretting going to school a bit. Most of the time, she couldn't focus. She was busy looking outside where Mina was. The latter was too focused to see Tzuyu gaze at her.

   "Miss Chou. I know you're having issues, but please at least pretend to look at me". The teacher sighed and continued with his lessons. Even after being scolded, she didn't look. The teacher eventually gave up.
.
.
.
   When it was time for lun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter