Envy

Inseparable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   

   The sun is slowly rising. Tzuyu had been awake the whole morning. She couldn't sleep, but was definitely tired. When Tzuyu was just a child, her weekdays were always the same. Waking up really early in the morning even if it wasn't time yet, then staying awake because she couldn't go back to sleep. Her parents were always busy and didn't have enough time for her. When one of them was off, they'd be resting. Some times, they'll skip their sleep and insist on taking her wherever she wanted to. Seeing them being exhausted all the time, she rejected their offers. Tzuyu loves her parents, and they love her too. Having a company isn't easy, and she understood all of that. Tzuyu had maids and butlers in the family house to take care of her. She wasn't those stubborn, ignorant rich kids. Everyone that was close adored her. Each grade was full of people trying to take photos of Tzuyu. No one asked her out, but they did like her. She didn't have any relationship, she just had a best friend. That was all she needed. Someone who would stay by her side. 

   Sana and Tzuyu met during primary school. Sana was the new student who came from Japan. She'd always cling to Tzuyu because she likes her (as a friend). Grade by grade, Sana and Tzuyu were the popular ones. They grew to be such beautiful people. Students nicknamed Sana as the Blooming Goddess because of her bright, bubbly aura. Tzuyu was nicknamed as the Mysterious Goddess. She was mysterious, elegant, cold, and warm at the same time. Girls envied her, but they never did anything to Tzuyu. She was precious. 

   This year, Tzuyu just started high school without Sana. Because of Sana being in Italy for vacation, she was alone. As school started progressing, Tzuyu met people who she could hangout with. Chaeyoung, first year, and Dahyun, second year. Tzuyu was the youngest one of the group.. And the tallest. 

   Tzuyu smiled at her own thoughts. Mina finally woke up and walked towards Tzuyu. 

 "Someone's happy..?" Mina asked while sitting down on the couch. She was still half asleep, pulling back her hair. Mina didn't bring many clothes, so Tzuyu gave her one to sleep in. The shirt was too big on Mina, which showed her shoulders. Tzuyu couldn't help but stare at it...

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter