Let's Wait

Inseparable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  Tzuyu

   Mina unnie never really asked about my family. She knew I was rich, she wasn't those gold diggers I saw in movies. I asked about her family once, but didn't want to tell me, so I set it a side and let her be. By setting it aside, I mean I won't ask. I'll just let my curiosity come in. 

   Thinking about it, I imagined her parents being gangsters, and she was the daughter that ran away because of the violence she never wanted to have. 

   I hear a slight movement beside me, her eyes flicker into the sunlight, her smile lighting up the whole place. 

 "Good Morning, Penguin!" I kiss her lips as she touches my cheek with her hand. 

 "Good Morning, Yoda~" her enthusiasm in the morning gave a surprise to Tzuyu. Most of the time, Mina unnie would be the first one waking up in the morning. She'd go in my room and shake me because I sleep too much. Her mood was always like a granny waking up her grandchild. I guess she's happy today because of what happened yesterday. My mouth formed into a smirk, and I couldn't wait to tease my lovely girlfriend. 

 "Minari~ Do you remember what happened yesterday?" Mina was now fully awake, not knowing what to do, she froze in her place. I laugh, seeing Penguin act so innocent. 

 "Do you remember that you didn't want me to stop, so you pulled me in closer to the point I actually wanted to do it?" Mina couldn't believe what Tzuyu said.. Too straightforward, making her embarrassed once again. 

 "Yah!" Mina shouted while softly hitting Tzuyu's shoulders. 

   I gave her another morning kiss, but refused to make it longer because of my teasing. Well deserved, but let's see how long she can take without doing anything to me. Getting off the bed, I did my daily morning stretch. I smiled at the half asleep Mina and walked away leaving her these PRECIOUS words, "No kissing or any other inappropriate activities until you make the first move, Penguin~" I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter