Heat*

Inseparable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Chapters with a * means there's THAT kind of content.. Cover your eyes ;D
--------------------

 

   Mina

   Before I could get away, Tzuyu grabbed my arms and hugged me. "Unnie, I like you... I like you a lot." The younger one whispered in my ears. I felt my heart face redden. She let go a bit and stared into my eyes. The eyes that were brighter than the sun. She cuffed my cheeks and kissed my forehead. 

 "You don't have to say anything, I can't force you to love me." Tzuyu started walking upstairs..
 "Wait! Tzuyu!" I ran to her. "I like you too... Ever since I saw you in the airport."
 "Hm.. So you're saying love at first sight?" Tzuyu teasingly said. 
 "Heyyy, don't te-" I felt a soft, warm lip touch mine. I closed my eyes, as we both kiss each other wildly. Her kissable lips made me shiver. Her touch made me crazy for her. "Tzu..yu" I breath for air. Her lips kissed my neck as I moan for her. Wanting more, we move to the bed. Tzuyu became dominant, wanting to enter my mouth with her tongue. I let her in, fighting hers with mine. Grabbing her neck, I pull her towards me, making her fall forward. 

 "Unnie, I think we should shower before we get a fever." Tzuyu broke the kiss and ed her shirt. I sigh, remembering our first encounter. I smile to myself. 
 "You coming?" Tzuyu asked. I told her to keep dreaming, and she gave me a wink. How can she make me blush so easily? Aish, I'm super crazy in love wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter