Rain

Inseparable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  Mina

   I sat with Momo and Jihyo unnie at the back of the class during lunch. Tzuyu sat with Chaeyoung and Dahyun at the front. 

 "Even if I look at her from afar, it's a precious moment." I say quietly. 

 "Minari~ Why don't you just confess to her?" Jihyo unnie pat my back as an encouragement. 

 "She probably doesn't like me." Sighing by my own words as I look at Jihyo and Momo unnie with a small smile. 

 "Can you not understand? She picked you up when you needed help. Tzuyu isn't a person who would let a stranger live in her house just like that." 

 "She could of just pitied me." I bring myself down again. 

 "Mina~ Stop being so negative. You're smart, caring, and hot! How could Tzuyu not like you?" Momo said, raising her fist up in the air. 

   Jihyo unnie and I laughed at Momo's comment. Come on Mina! You can do this!

   I get out of my seat, and hear Momo and Jihyo unnie's 'Fighting!'

  There's an unfamiliar girl standing in front of Tzuyu. They seem to be close. I see her smile at the girl, which made my heart ache a bit. It's probably just a friend, nothing else, right? As I say that, the unfamiliar girl hugs Tzuyu with a bright smile. Watching the situation just 8 feet away from her, the girl whispers in Tzuyu's ear, making the younger blush. Feeling sad, I went back to my seat, Momo and Jihyo comforting me. 

 "She's probably a friend, Mina. Don't mind, don't mind."

 "Do you know who she is, Jihyo unnie?" I ask curiously. 

 "Yes, she's the school's Vice President, Nayeon unnie." 

 "So Tzuyu works with her? Being the Student Council President and all?" My face turning more disappointed. 

 "I really can't tell much Mina~ You should talk with Tzuyu instead. If you look at the situation as this, and it's not what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter