Taste

Inseparable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   It was the morning after staying at the hospital. Mina came home and had the biggest headache. Showering didn't help, food didn't help, neither did sleep. The whole morning, she's been laying in the living room like a couch potato and the headache died down a bit. 

  *Ring Ring*

   Mina grabbed her phone from the other side of the couch and looked at the number. "Hello? Who's this?"

   "Is this Me You E Mina? The person at the other line couldn't pronounce her last name. 

   Mina lifted an eyebrow. "Yes, who may this be?" 

   "I'm a nurse from xxxxx hospital, and the doctor would like you to come visit Miss Chou today. He'll be guiding you through steps for her once you're here." 

   "Alright, thank you." Mina turned off her phone and stretched her arms and legs. Mina was a little happy. She wanted to leave this gloomy house, and she especially want to see the face of her 'lover'. 

.

.

.  

   "Excuse me, I'm here to see doctor xxxx." One of the employees nodded and took her at the doctor's office (It'd be easier to name him, but oh well). "Nice to see you, Miss Myoui. Please sit down." Mina seated at the chair across the doctor's. He looked like a man in his late 20's and built. He handed a contract that states she'll be 50% responsible if she does anything to Tzuyu's health. The other 50% would be Sana's. Mina and Sana would work together with Tzuyu. 

.

.

.

  *Kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter