Running

Inseparable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


   "Mina...Mina. Wake up." Dahyun said while shaking the latter. "Huh? Why are you guys here?"

 "What do you mean? We've just come back from getting food." Dahyun snapped her fingers at her face, trying to fully wake the latter up. "Has Tzuyu woken up yet?" Mina questioned the younger girl.

 "Uh, I don't think so. It's only been..." The latter checked her watch. "1..3...6...11 hours since Tzuyu's accident. Did you dream about something?"

 "She woke up and everything was fine according to my dream." Mina sighed, unhappy about it. The rest came in the room, looking at the sleeping girl on the bed.

   The sun had risen up, giving off light inside the gloomy room. No one knew when the latter was going to wake up.

   Tzuyu's head moved slightly to the left where the window was placed. Looking around, she sees unfamiliar faces except her parents and Sana.

 "Who are you people?" Tzuyu said with a cold tone.

   Everyone gasped. "Someone! Call the doctor immediately!" Mr. Chou called out. "Honey.. How are you feeling?" Tzuyu tried lifting her head up, but the weight was too much for her to handle. "Please, just rest there, you don't need to move." Mrs. Chou worried a lot about her daughter.

 "Why am I in the hospital? What happened to me?" Tzuyu stared at her mother, but didn't talk. The doctor came in, checking up on the patient. "Miss Chou, you got hit by a car. The driver ran away, and you were laying on the streets until civilians saw you."

 "Doctor, I can't remember anything.." Tzuyu said.

 "Well... You have amnesia. It'll take you a long time to get back your memories, but you'll have helpers.." The doctor pointed at the group standing in front of Tzuyu. "They'll be the ones taking care of you." The doctor turned to her parents, giving them a bow and left the room.

 "Mom.. Where's Jungyeon unnie?" Tzuyu's parents widened their eyes. "You broke up a while ago, dear." Mrs. Chou gave her a sad look..

 "I don't believe this. Mom... Where's unnie!" Tzuyu yelled, the group was shocked. No one has heard hey yell before.

   A tall woman entered the room with an old man. Tzuyu's parents recognized them. They didn't know how to react wether they should be happy or not.  "Tzuyu! I just got back to Korea, and this happened?" Tzuyu felt slightly happy to see the woman she's been longing to see. "Welcome back Jungyeon unnie." The latter hugged the older woman tightly.

 "Can someone tell me what happened to her?" The tall woman asked.

 "She lost her memories.." Jungyeon stared at the latter that was sitting on the bed. Tears formed her eyes as she did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter