Visitors

Inseparable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


  Tzuyu

   I woke up with the sun shining in my eyes. Everything in my body hurts. Why? My vision was blurry, but I knew there were people standing in front of me. Who?

 "Tzuyu! You're awake!" An unfamiliar person said.

How does she know my name?

 "Who are you people?" Tzuyu said coldly.

 "My baby! Do you know who we are?" Of course Tzuyu knew them. "Yeah, I know who you are, mom and dad.. But who are they?" Tzuyu pointed at the rest of the group. Tzuyu's vision still had trouble focusing, so she squinted her eyes.

 "How about all of you come up here?" Mom said.       "Oh hey Sana unnie! Weren't you in Italy? Why're you here all of a sudden?" Sana was surprised by the response from the younger girl. "Tzuyu..." Sana wanted to speak, but she didn't want to be the one to say anything. The rest of the unfamiliar faces Tzuyu didn't remember stood beside her, not knowing what to say.

 "You're in the hospital.. You got ran over by a car and drove away leaving you on the ground." Tzuyu's dad said.

 "That's it?" Tzuyu's father hesitated, but continued to speak.
 "You also have amnesia, so you won't be able to recognize much people."

 "So, could I ask who all of you are?" Tzuyu stared at the group. Momo, Jihyo, Chaeyoung, and Dahyun came up. "We're your friends. We've only met this year, but we always hung out with each other." Tzuyu nodded, now looking at the last person she wanted to know. She was pretty.

 "I-I'm Mina..." she said shyly. Mina's name rang in her head, but she didn't know who she actually was . "Who were you to me?" Tzuyu asked in curiosity. "Uhh... I'm your girlfriend."

'She's my girlfriend?' Tzuyu thought. "When did we start doing ating?"

 "Well, at the beginning of the year, I ran away from home.. You picked me up, started living together, and we became 'close'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter