Chapter 9

Everything Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon was woken up from the rays of sunlight beaming on her face. Her eyes roamed around the room. The TV was still on but on a display screen. She felt something on her forehead. She was about to remove it when she felt her hand intertwined with someone's hand. Tiffany was sitting on the floor leaning on the sofa still asleep. She watched Tiffany intently, she traced every curve of her face. Taeyeon smiled unknowingly. Tiffany's eyelid fluttered a bit as she stirred. She quickly shut her eyes and pretended to be asleep.
Tiffany removed the wash cloth on Taeyeon's forehead. She brushed Taeyeon's cheek with the tips of her fingers. Taeyeon slowly opened her eyes.
"Hi, boo. Do you feel better now?" Tiffany asked with a hoarse voice.
"Yes." Taeyeon nodded. She slowly got up.
"Let me help you."
"It's ok. I can manage. Thank you, fany- ah." She smiled.
Tiffany put the washcloth in the basin and started to fixed the messy table. It took Taeyeon for a while to realize that she was not wearing the same clothes last night. She furrowed her brows.
"How in the world I'm wearing a different clothes from last night?"
"I changed you last night don't you remember?" She put the medicines inside the medicine kit.
"What!?" Taeyeon's eyes widened.
"You were drenched with your own sweat. I don't have the heart to wake you up, your temperature was shooting up. So I decided to look for your clothes and change you." She turned off the TV.
Taeyeon was still in shock. She shut her eyes trying to recall what happened last night. Tiffany put her hands on her hips and faced Taeyeon.
"What? We're both females. I also have what you have. I have two melons too like you. Just bigger than yours." Tiffany eyesmiled.
"Yah!" She blushed.

Taeyeon insisted to take Tiffany home to compensate her from taking care of her last night. She might be also a help to Tiffany from not getting scold by her parents.
"Now turn left."
Taeyeon obliged to Tiffany's instruction and turned the steering wheel to the left.
"Mom and Dad are going to kill me." Tiffany said in a worrying tone.
"And why?" Taeyeon asked.
"Duh I did not went home. My parents are more of an old fashion in disciplining us. Now stop on the third house."
Taeyeon slowly stepped on the breaks and pulled the handbreak.
"Gomawo Taeyeon-ah." She unfastened her seatbelt.
"Anytime." Taeyeon winked.
A girl came out of the house and stared at the car. Trying to identify them inside. Tiffany went out and so as Taeyeon.
"Ya! You are so dead! Where have you been? The house went chaotic because you did not come home! Who's with you? Is it your boyfriend?" The girl teased. Taeyeon went on Tiffany's side.
"Ya! That's my friend from the uni. Taeyeon meet my annoying dongsaeng, Hwang Yoona."
"Annyeonhaseyo." Taeyeon bowed. Tiffany's sister bowed as well.
"Annyeonhaseyo, unnie."
"Are they still mad?" Tiffany asked
"You'll be disowned by mom and dad if you don't go inside the house right now."
They all went inside the house. Her Mom was shocked from Tiffany's presence.
"Tiffany Hwang where have you been!?" A middle age woman asked.
"I stayed at Taeyeon's house last night, mom. My phone's battery was drained. Taeyeon's ph

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter