Chapter 1

Everything Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the corner of the university cafeteria, there seated four girls. A short haired tall girl, a tanned girl, a long haired blonde girl, and another short haired blonde girl were having their breakfast.

"So how's your vacation guys" said the short haired blonde girl after placing her mobile phone on the table.

"Nothing, just the usual. Party here, party there, party everywhere" answered the long haired blonde girl while playing on her ipad with the tanned girl.

"As expected to you Hyoyeon. You never change" said a browned haired girl who just popped out of nowhere. She sat beside the tall girl and took her chips and stuffed it in .

"Ya Kim Taeyeon! You know that it's my favorite chips! How dare you! You are dead!" The tall girl grabbed Taeyeon and start searching something from her clothes until she found it and runaway to the cashier.

"Ya sooyoung! Comeback here! It’s the first day of school and you’re robbing me!" Taeyeon shouted.

"I'm going to buy all the food here with your card!" Sooyoung stuck her tongue out.

"I swear I'm going to kill you if I will run out of money!" Taeyeon shouted again.

"I don't mind at all!" Sooyoung answered back and made her way on ordering food.

"Aish. You two never changed." Said the tanned girl, who was playing with the long haired blonde girl.

"How about you Sunny-ah? How's your vacation?" Taeyeon asked.

"Me and my brother went to a European tour. How you've been with your vacation?" Taeyeon smiled, Just when she's about to answer Sunny's  question. Two girls arrived at their table one with an angelic face and another gorgeous brown haired girl.

"Annyeonghaseyo unnies!" The angelic faced girl greeted them with 90 degrees bow. While the other one just sat down beside Hyoyeon and greeted them.

"Annyeong everyone" The girl took out her phone and start tapping at it.

"Sit beside me Seohyunnie I missed you!" Taeyeon offered the chair beside her and hugged Seohyun.

"Gomawo unnie, I miss you too" Seohyun smiled brightly. Sooyoung cameback to their table holding different kinds of chips.

"This shikshin! Ya! Will you able to finish all that food!?" Taeyeon's eyes widened upon seeing all the food that she's holding.

"Of course! Taeyeon-ah here's your card. Gomawo" She handed the card to Taeyeon and started munching with the food she bought.

"Aish. What I'm going to do with you. You eat a lot but you don't get fat." Taeyeon said while placing her card to her wallet.

"By the way Sunny-ah, about your question. I spent my vacation in my Grandma’s Villa in Jeju. Nothing new, just the usual family gatherings and etcetera." Taeyeon’s face turned sour and took a sip from Sooyoung’s juice and she diverted her attention to her phone not wanting to share about her vacation anymore. Sunny noticed Taeyeon’s face, she figured out that Taeyeon’s vacation wasn’t nice and she decided not to ask further for she doesn’t want to ruin her friend’s mood since it was their first day in the university. 

They just had their summer break and now they were all a year away from their six year journey as a Dental Student and soon enough they will be called as “Dentists”.

Hyoyeon laughed in victory.  “Assa!! I won!” she jumped from her seat.

“Ya! You cheated!” Yuri retaliated.

“I didn’t cheat! I’m just good in playing that game! Duh!” The long blonde haired girl stuck her tongue out like a kid to annoy Yuri.

“Let’s play again!” Yuri challenged Hyoyeon.

“NO WAY! I won! Go play by yourself.” Shooing Yuri away and she took a sip from her hot chocolate.

“Look at this two choding fighting over a game.” Sunny sigh.

“Taeyeon-ah, Play with me please.” Yuri pouted. Taeyeon almost smacked Yuri’s head when Taeyeon looked at her. She can’t resist Yuri’s aegyo, it makes Taeyeon cringed everytime she does it.

“It’s disgusting! Stop it or I won’t play with you!” Taeyeon said in disgust. She gestured Sunny to exchange their seat. Then the gorgeous brown haired girl spoke.

“Have you heard about the changes of rules in the clinic?” They all turned to the girl who was still focused on her phone, texting.

“Jinjja unnie?” Seohyun said. Tiffany didn’t reply, still texting.

“Spill the beans Tiffany.” Sooyoung said stuffing with the food that she bought.

“You’re making us anxious about it” Sunny said impatiently.

“Whatever it is. I know that it’s not going to be a good one” said Hyoyeon.

“Hyoyeon is right. I heard that they won’t allow long span Fixed Partial Denture. There will only approve three units.” Tiffany said flatly. They were all dumbfounded except for the shikshin.

“Ya! It’s hard to look for patients with only three units! Are they nuts!?” Sooyoung blurted out. The students near them turned their head to Sooyoung.

“Sooyoung calm down. Everyone is looking at you now” Sunny grabbed Sooyoung hand.

“One more thing. They all changed the deadlines for the Prosthodontic section. It’ll be earlier than the previous schedule.” Tiffany added.

“What the ! Seriously!? They really know how to pressure us ey!?” Hyoyeon threw a disgusted look.

“We are almost a year away from our dreams and yet here they are changing rules.” Taeyeon couldn’t hide her annoyance from the news that she just heard.

Taeyeon was expecting a lighter requirements since it’s their last year in the university. Then soon enough there will be that “Doctor of Dental Medicine” on their last names. But the university won’t let them go easily on them. They changed lots of things before they will graduate. It’ll surely be a very tough year for them.

“Hey Guys, be positive. It’s not like we haven’t done it before. We have construct many dentures” Sunny said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter