Chapter 5

Everything Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning, everyone. I'm Dr. Ha Jiwon. If you are wondering why we held our class here in our university instead of Seoul Medical Center" Said a woman on her 30's wearing an eyeglasses and white coat. The students began to murmur. She continued.


''It's because I need to orient you first before we start our hospital dentistry internship there. So today I will discuss and orient you future doctors about your Hospital Dentistry Internship. Okay, Let's start. " The professor started discussing the rules and guidelines of their internship. People wouldn't know this but Dentists also have their internships in a hospital where they would learn the routines and in order for them to be exposed in a hospital dentistry set up. Most people think that Dentists are all about teeth and gums, well basically that's what a dentists' job mostly all about. But these Dentists also have knowledge about general medicine. They also study about general anatomy and physiology, general pathalogy, pharmacology, and etc that is about medicine. To sum up everything, Dentists are basically Doctors and not just "Dentist" that cleans your teeth and restores your carried teeth. While the professor is discussing Sooyoung nudge Sunny. She just looked at Sooyoung and diverted her eyes back to their professor.

"I hope you took notes about the rules because Dr. Park is really strict, especially on being late. Please be there on time or before 8 am. Don't worry, I'll be joining you guys in the hospital, of course to monitor and guide you. Alright, since there are 40 of you in this class please make a group with 8 members." The professor settled down to her table.

"Sunny-ah be our leader, okaay?" Sooyoung whispered at sunny. She then moved back her head and looked at the woman sitting right next to Sunny when she felt a tap from her left shoulder.

"You don't have to ask her that, she already know that we'll appoint her as the leader. It'll be chaotic if it's not Sunny" Taeyeon said.

"Our professor will bump your heads together if you two don't stop whispering over there." Another voice came from their back, making the hearts of the two skip. It was Hyoyeon.

"I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you guys. You can roam around inside our classroom for you to be able to talk to your classmates about the groupings. Please write all of your group members names in a paper and indicate who your leader is. We still have 30mins before I'll dismiss you. You may now group yourselves." The dental students stood up from their seats and began to roam around to group their selves. While the 7 girls formed a circle from their monoblock chairs. Sooyoung took out a paper and pen then handed it to Sunny with a goofy smile.

"What if I don't want to be your leader?" Sunny gave them a silly smile and did not took the paper and pen from Sooyoung.
"Should I go around and ask them to adopt me instead?" Pretending to look around and was about to stand up. With so much adrenaline, Taeyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, and Hyoyeon held Sunny down.
"Yah Lee Sunkyu, you can't abandon us!" Yuri said.
"Okay, okay. I know you guys can't live without me. But I won't just be your leader for nothing."
"I knew it." Hyoyeon said as she lean her back o  her chair.
"Aish. You're really good at this you midget!" Sooyoung blurted out.
"Alright! You shikshin you'll be my reliever for my penalty duties in Sterilization Section for the whole school year."
"Ya! That's too much! One year! Jesus! I hate the new guy incharged there!" Some of their classmates turned their head to Sooyoung. She was quite loud but not loud enough to cause a scene. Taeyeon held down Sooyoung.
"Hey, tone it down. It's not like you'll be there for the whole year and it's just an hour per penalty." Yuri said.
"Yuri-unnie is right, unnie. An hour or two won't harm you." Seohyun added.
"An hour or two will kill me from hypertension. You guys know how I despised that new guy! Dr. Kang gave me a big time scolding because of him." She retorted. Before the term ended last school year the sterilization manager resigned and was replaced by an annoyingly man on her 40's. Sooyoung went to the Sterilization section to get her instruments. She arrived 5 minutes before it closed. But the guy incharged said that she's late and that he won't released her sterilized dental instruments. Sooyoung tried to argue with him but leaving her defeated. She went the day after that and saw her name on the list of students who has penalty duties. She was trying to talk it out with the guy but unfortunately Dr. Kang the head of the Oral Diagnosis and Ste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter