Chapter 4

Everything Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks passed.

 

Taeyeon was woken up from a text message. She rubbed her eyes lazily. It took her few seconds to get her eyesight clear. Sunny’s name appeared on her phone. She unlocked her phone and the message.

 

“WAKE UP YOU LAZY DANDYU! WE HAVE CLASS TODAY!”

 

Taeyeon looked at the clock on the coffee table beside her bed. It was 6:55 in the morning. She sprang up from her bed and ran to the bathroom. Their class starts at 7am.

 

She was about to walk out from her room when she received another phone call.

"Ya Taeyeon! You’re already 15 minutes late! Where are you!?"

"Give me five minutes, I'm coming Sunny."

"You better hu-" Sunny was cut because Taeyeon pushed the end button.

Tayeon  was catching her breath and sweat was dripping from her head. She opened the door. She nearly had a heart attack when she heard a loud bang behind the door.

"SURPRISSSREEE!!!"  The six girls screamed. It was Sooyoung and Yuri, behind the door holding a party popper. Sunny and Seohyun was holding a cake with lighted candles. While Tiffany and Hyoyeon was blowing a party horn.

"Happy Birthday Kim Taeyeon!!!" They shouted. Taeyeon did not move nor respond and gave only a confused look to them.

"Ya, don't tell us you forgot about your birthday?" Sooyoung nudged Taeyeon.

"What's the date today?" She asked them. Yuri was about to knocked Taeyeon's head when she remembered that it was her birthday. Instead, she smacked her own forehead. Taeyeon really forgot her own birthday. She was too busy to remember it. she was loaded with reports, projects, journals, clinical requirements etc etc etc.

"Aish! This midget forgot her own birthday!” Yuri said in disbelief.

“Wait. I thought we have a class today?” Taeyeon asked confusedly.

“Aigoo! Do you even know what day, today is!?” Hyoyeon asked. Taeyeon did not respond for she doesn’t know what day of the week it is.

“Today is Friday! We don’t have a class! You midget!” Sunny said.

“Oh. hehe” Taeyeon laughed softly and scratched her head. She really doesn’t have any idea what day is it.

“It’s Taeyeon’s birthday guys. Stop nagging her. Maybe she was too busy to even remember her own birthday.” Tiffany said while patting Taeyeon’s shoulder.

“Tiffany Unnie is right unnies. We’re all packed with activiti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter