Chapter 3

Everything Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Four girls were watching a k-drama on a Sunday morning. They were situated on a black “U” shaped couch. The short haired blonde girl was comfortably lying on the left side of the couch, the tall girl was sitting on the middle part of the couch, the tanned girl was lying on the tall girl's lap holding a bowl  of popcorn, while the brown haired small girl was sitting comfortably with her feet on top of the arm rest of the couch. Then she grabbed the remote abruptly and jolted on her seat.

"Bladder breaaak!!" As she ran to the bathroom.

"Ya!! That was the best part!!" Yuri shouted in annoyance and stuffed with popcorn. A ring from a phone caught her attention and she put the bowl of popcorn on the table. She looked for her phone on the couch. Only to notice that it wasn't her phone that was ringing when the tall girl answered her phone. The conversation was a little bit audible for the two to hear.

"Yes"

"I have sent it”

"Okay"

"Just call me if you need anything else"

"Got it. Thanks oppa" Sooyoung ended the call.

"Who’s that?" The tanned girl asked

"Kangin Oppa" Sooyoung answered as she read the message that she got from the caller.

"I asked him to do some background check"

"Nugu?" Sunny asked in confusion.

"The one who has been staring at Tiffany in our first day with that class, remember? Yuri said we should watch him" Sooyoung stood up causing Yuri to fall on the floor.

"Ya! What's that for!?" Yuri stood up and the tall girl went on her way to the kitchen.

"Gonna get some juice in the fridge, you freak" Sooyoung answered. Yuri laid herself on the couch.

"So what do you got?" Sunny asked when the tall girl came back with two glasses of four seasons juice. Just when Yuri was about to take the other glass, Sooyoung backed away.

"You go get your own drinks"

"Seriously!?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Deal with it, Yuri. You know how this shikshin is. That two glasses won’t even quench her thirst" The blonde haired short girl said. Yuri did not respond, she went to the kitchen and grabbed two yogurt drink from the fridge. She handed the other one to Sunny. Sunny took a sip first to her yogurt drink before she spoked.

“Report shikshin”

“Lee Donghae. 22. Came from a mid class family.  No siblings. Despite of being a conceited jerk he has good grades and yes my suspicion is correct. He’s a playboy. He dated bunch of girls since his Highschool years.”

“That’s all you’ve got?” the shortest asked.

“Yeah. I didn’t tell Oppa to dig deeper, just the basic information that we should know. It’ll be enough since we will be around the girls if anything happens. Not like what happened to Hyoyeon three years ago right? We weren’t able to monitor Seungri because he went to a different university remember?”

“So what do we do?” said a brown haired girl that was leaning on the wall near the couch. They gazed to where the voice came from. The girl was already there before Sooyoung could deliver her report. She walked towards the couch and leaned unto the backrest. Sunny threw a cushion at Taeyeon’s face. 

“What else do you think! We should protect the girls’ in every possible way. You shorty!”

“Coming from a dandyu who was shorter than me“  Taeyeon snorted.

“Go protect them. They’re all grown ups now!”  Taeyeon Added. Sunny threw another cushion and Taeyeon was able to dodge the cushion.

“Ya! If anything happens to the girls’ I will blame you for not protecting them!” Sunny said.

“Okay! Okay! Can we continue on watching now!?” Taeyeon said, ending the argument between her and Sunny. She knew how persuasive Sunny was in matters like this. It’s not like Sunny was being a meddler but because of what happened to Hyoyeon a few years ago. Hyoyeon got drugged and almost got . Thankfully Taeyeon was there before Seungri could took Hyoyeon out of the bar. With Taeyeon’s amazing martial arts skill, she was able to stop Seungri by beating the hell out of him. He got multiple fractures, from his arms, ribs and his legs.

But don’t get Taeyeon wrong. It’s not like she doesn’t want to protect the girls anymore. It’s part of Taeyeon’s personality. She acts like she doesn’t care but deep inside she really cares. And right now she only want to have fun watching a drama with her friends and to keep herself from thinking with her problems. She jumped to the couch where she was situated earlier and they continued on watching. 

 

 

A male professor wrote a word on the blackboard before facing his students.

“Okay. So our topic for today is Impacted teeth removal. Any idea what is impacted teeth is?” He said. A male student raised his arms.

“Yes Mr. Lee Donghae” The students looked at Donghae’s direction. Before he answered the question. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter