Chapter 6

Everything Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After having breakfast, Tiffany did the dishes and later joined Taeyeon in the living room. She then sit beside Taeyeon who looks engrossed watching an action movie.
"Boo." Tiffany said but Taeyeon seemed didn't hear Tiffany.
"Boo." She repeated. She was moving near Taeyeon when Taeyeon turned her face at her. They almost kissed. Taeyeon was taken aback.
"Yah! What are you doing!?" She shouted at Tiffany. Tiffany knocked Taeyeon's forehead and she grabbed the TV remote control that was lying on the armrest of the sofa near Taeyeon. Their body grazed lightly from Tiffany's action which made Taeyeon shiver.
"Aish. I was going to ask you to change the channel but you're not listening. Might as well get the remote and change it myself." She tapped the remote buttons changed it to her favorite TV series. Taeyeon stood up from the sofa.
"Yah, where are you going?"
"I'm going to the bathroom. Why, you wanna join me?" Taeyeon joked and went through her way.
"Eeww. I don't want to smell your stinky poop." She wrinkled her nose. Tayeon closed the bathroom's door and held her chest. It was beating so fast.
"Why am I suddenly tachycardic. What the hell is this?" She splashed her face with water. The last time her heart beated so fast was when she rode the goddamn roller coaster with the girls from their summer get away two years ago. She almost died that day from nervousness and swore not to ride it again. Taeyeon really was afraid of heights and extreme rides but the girls insisted to join them. She doesn't want to spoil the fun that's why she joined them.
*knock* *knock* Taeyeon got startled.
"Kim Taeyeon when are you coming out?"
"Aish. Waeyo?"
"Seohyun called me. She said she's sick and she can't make it today." She went out and Tiffany was beside the door waving a paper.
"What's that?"
"She gave me the list of the art materials that we need. She's suppose to buy these things on her way here but due to her colds, she now can't."
"So?"
"So we are now in charge in buying these things, silly."
"What!? I'm too lazy to go out. Ask the three minions to buy it."
"You lazy kiddo, I think those three are still sleeping right at this hour so we can't rely on them."
"How did you know they're still asleep?" Taeyeon with a confused look.
"They asked me last night if I want to join them to party."
"Aigoo. Those three never changed." She shooked her head.
"Good thing I arrived early."
"Why are you so early today, you're usually late." Taeyeon raised her left eyebrow.
"Oh, I knew it! Because of that creepy guy, isn't it?"
"Of course not! I woke up early and I got bored in the house that's why I went here early to disturb you." Taeyeon noticed those faded blush on Tiffany's cheeks. She walked away from Taeyeon and went to the foyer.
"Is your car key here?" Pertaining to the key holder on the foyer.
"Yup."
"Got it. C'mon I'll drive if you're too lazy."
"Okay, I'll just get my jacket."


At the department store.
"Thank you for shopping, come again!" The girl infront the shop bowed at the two girls who were carrying art stuffs.
They were walking side by side when they passed through a stall with cute phone cases. Tiffany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter