Chapter 2

Everything Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon was fixing her dental materials inside the oral surgery section when her phone rang.

“yeboseyo?”

“hey Taeng are you done? We will be having an early dinner. You have time?”

“Sure. Just message me where, I’ll be there in a few minutes. I’m just going to dismiss my patient. Thanks Yul”

“We’ll see you then.”

“’kay” she pushed the end button. Then continued to put her things inside her tackle box. Taeyeon took out a medicine and a prescription pad from her backpack. She started writing on the prescription pad.

“Take this antibiotic for infection.” Showing a blister pack of medicine to an ahjussi.

“This one is pain reliever. Take this as necessary for pain.” She showed another blister pack of medicine.

“You can message me if you have any concerns ahjussi.” Taeyeon politely bowed.

“I will. Thank you Doc.” Taeyeon smiled. She was called “Doctor” many times since she was a clinician. But what made her smile when the ahjussi called her “Doctor” was the thought of she being a real Doctor with a license in few months time now. They bid their goodbyes. She carried her tackle box and went to her locker.

Taeyeon was placing her tackle box inside her locker when her phone rang again.


“yaa!!” the person on the opposite line shouted.

“where are you!? We’ve been waiting for you! I’m starving to death here!!!!”

“YA! That’s deafening! I almost lost my hearing!” Taeyeon shouted back.

“Well get your moving and come here!”

“this shikshin! I’m coming, I’m just putting my things inside my-!” She got startled from a loud slam of a locker door near her, causing her phone to slipped from her hands. She almost had a heart attack. She cursed under her breath when she picked up her phone.

“why does everybody making me jump out of my damn !”

Taeyeon was about to curse the person who slammed the locker door. She saw the angry face of the person that could scare the hell out of you. She walked towards the person.

“Bad day huh?” Taeyeon said but the girl didn’t answer the question. The girl picked up the waste receiver and cotton dispenser on the tackle box. Taeyeon leaned her shoulder into the locker and watched the girl.

“Let me guess. Your patient?” the person did not respond again. She started tossing her materials inside her locker furiously.

“My clinical instructor just made me repeat from posterior try in to VDO VDR when I found nothing wrong with my anterior setting!! I couldn’t understand them! Who would goddamn accept my anterior try in, on the first place. When my VDO,VDR was wrong!!!??” tears slid down her cheeks as she ranted and raved. Taeyeon saw it, She slowly went near her and hugged her.

“It’s okay Fany-ah.” Taeyeon knew this side of Tiffany. When she’s mad and couldn’t take it she would burst into tears.. Neither she could understand their Clinical instructors. One would like the designs, the procedures and etcetera but then the other wouldn’t. Sometimes you would think that everything was going right. That’s when your clinical instructor would want something different from your work. They would go into your nerves but what can you do? They are your clinical instructors and you’re not. They are Dentists and you’re still a student. You just obey and follow everything that they say.

After minutes of crying. Taeyeon released Tiffany from the hug.

“Have you eaten yet?” Tiffany doesn’t have to reply when her stomach growled.

“I guess you haven’t” Taeyeon chuckled. Earning a slap from her shoulder. Taeyeon knows the struggle of being a dental clinician. Most of the time they couldn’t have a decent meal when it’s their clinic day. They would be very busy doing their clinical requirements that they would prefer doing it than to eat. Their priority was finishing their requirements before they run out of time. Studying and being a clinician was something a Dentistry student have to juggle well. 

“Ya! I was busy all day doing everything my crazy CI says” Tiffany wiped her tears on her right cheeks with her bare hands. Taeyeon noticed it and handed her handkerchief to her. Tiffany gladly took it and she wiped her tears. Taeyeon waited for Tiffany to lock her locker.

“C’mon. The girls will be having an early dinner and Sooyoung wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter