Pink Alcohol & Drunk Confessions

Paint Me The Colours Of The Rainbow

Pink Alcohol & Drunk Confessions

Nothing would have ever prepared JinJin for the wicked and erratic bipolar distress Eunwoo was currently inflicting on him. Nothing.

Panic is all his mind can diagnose and that intense panic is starting to scramble his tumbling thoughts like a poisonous parasite. It's Almost as if the motors in his brain are combusting, burning down to nothing and maybe he’s just being irrational. Just assuming the worst. How is he supposed to interpret a situation like this anyway?

Talk...? Haha, he wants to outwardly scoff.

JinJin thoroughly thanks the greater beings for making him undeniably drunk because he's fascinated with how easily he can spew out empty words to Eunwoo, even if they are entirely not how he intends them to be. 

“Why couldn’t we just talk outside? Why did you have to drag me into an empty room?” He deeply raddles, his phrase effortlessly slurring together to form something not entirely understandable. “Do you not know what this looks like?” He shrieks, while covering his chest with a stray pillow. He’s feeling too toxic for this and the settling of alcohol mixed with light snacks has him practically ready to throw up. He’s trying to hold it back, trying so hard to keep that rising molten down as best as being so close to a man he deemed so far away, allows him.

His gaze is locked on Eunwoo, studying the soccer player's every move, and judging him with distrustful eyes. What could that man possibly be planning? He has watched more than enough CSI and law an order to know how this went down, how this ends. Being dragged against his will to an empty bedroom all while being fully intoxicated, of that wasn’t enough of a warning.

JinJin may have been greatly fond of Eunwoo and he may find him incredibly irresistible with those hooded eyes and pink lips, but someone is still against the law. He's not ready to be forced against his will, even if it is to the hands of a man who if asked, he would give anything to. He shamefully admits full heartedly to being rather loose, but never once had he been forced. He has always been given a say and knowing Eunwoo would be doing it as a cruel revenge, makes JinJin extremely frantic. Makes him never want to see the endearingly sinful face before him ever again. 

“What could you possibly need to talk to me about in a bedroom?” he spits out, raising his brows. This is the confrontation he had freely asked for. If he leaves now without resolving any of Eunwoo’s strong dislike for him, he'd be leaving a coward. An absolute ing wuss.

Eunwoo turns, facing JinJin with a sickeningly sweet smile, such a deceitful smile and JinJin knows that upturn of his lips is riddled with overexertion. Before JinJin can call him out for so being fake he's freezing because the tall male in front of him is starting to crawl closer.

“Hey! Stay back.” JinJin warns holding the pillow out in front of him adequately blocking Eunwoo from his vision and protecting himself from potentially giving in to the younger’s oddly charming advance.

He fully accepts this vulnerable weakness and all its baggage. Feels spineless for so obviously shaking and shamefully showing such a humiliating blush along with a puny self awareness. For positively still being in love with Eunwoo.

“No.” Eunwoo laughs as he comes to a stop and sits, his knees brushing JinJin’s still shoed feet. JinJin can feel him leaning closer and when he the steals the pillow out of JinJin’s clenched hands, the smaller recoils into himself. Great. Now he’s completely defenceless and has nothing to shield him away from Eunwoo’s overpowering, consuming presence.

Nothing to stop himself from saying yes.

“Make me.” Eunwoo whispers and JinJin’s eyes shoot open. “Do you want to fight?” He huffs, pushing the other and frowns harder noticing Eunwoo move only a few inches back. “Like really? Just get it over with already, I know you don’t like me.” JinJin shouts, shoving Eunwoo back again. “Like why are you trying to prolong this?” He shakily mumbles, why must he have to sit here and be subjected to Eunwoo’s belittling gaze like some cadged animal on display.

This is humiliating. It's like Eunwoo is trying to force him into admitting to being a lesser life and he’s already submitting. Already giving in. 

“Where is that coming from?” Eunwoo asks, struggling off JinJin’s legs that are failing to kick him away. “Just say it already.” JinJin begs, looking at the other with doubtful eyes. Did Eunwoo have some weird , does he get off by making people suffer?  He only receives a breathy ‘what’ in return.

Every little thing he has done to the guy is surfacing, mocking him in hushed whispers.

“If this is about that one time your clothes went missing. I actually had nothing to do with it. You have the wrong guy, you should be scouting out a man named Myungjun.” JinJin stumbles over his words as he shakes his hands in defense, only to after place them on his face in embarrassment. “I’m so stupid! Like I mean I really like you and aaaaa this is so stupid. I don’t even know why you hate me and it just really hurts okay.” He laughs out, because this is getting ridiculous and he's getting really nervous even in this unfavourable drunkenness.

He’s freezing after the fact.

Did he just confess?  And in such a lame way too.

Eunwoo grabs JinJin’s hands, removing them from his flushed cheeks. “This isn’t about any of that, I don’t know where you’re getting these ideas from. We just need to have an honest talk.”  Eunwoo reassuringly says, but JinJin only pushes him back down. Before he can escape, before he can progress and run while he still somewhat comprehends, strong hands are cupping his ankles.

Eunwoo is dragging JinJin by his lashing legs until the blonde no longer sits in a ball at the head of the bed, but is now laying flat on his back and pinned under Eunwoo’s tall body.

“What did you say before, something about liking me?” Eunwoo questions and JinJin wants to kiss those smirking lips so he doesn’t have to feel he’s the one that’s losing, the one that’s doomed to look stupid.

Eunwoo's too close, so dangerously close that JinJin can feel the burn of his bubbling body temperature rise. Can feel the heat radiating from Eunwoo’s very own body and something about it makes things that much hotter.

He still can’t believe he said that, so easily uttered out his biggest secret and he's not going to easily say it again no matter how clever, or urging Eunwoo thinks he can get.

“I really should be calling the police and I would be if I hadn’t lost my phone.” JinJin sulks turning his head to the side. This is totally mortifying.

Eunwoo’s hands tighten at his wrists from where they’re being held above his head. “Now if you keep doing that, I don’t think we’ll be just talking.” Eunwoo lowly growls, leaning into JinJin’s body and damn his voice is so y. Everything about him is y.

JinJin can sense the unexpected tears well up, threatening to fall. Too much terrifyingly complex emotions are being thrown around so carelessly and JinJin can’t deal with this because he doesn’t know how. If Eunwoo doesn’t want to fight and swore he wasn’t going to force himself on him, then what is the purpose of this whole conjunction. He looks straight up and wearily at Eunwoo, fearfully questioning the dark-haired male. 

“So um yeah, what did you want to talk about?” JinJin squeaks, his red pleading eyes are now wishing and locked in an awkward battle with Eunwoo’s very own sharp ones. To which Eunwoo only pushes him harder into the bed.

“You know I know everything right, Park Jinwoo.” Eunwoo lowly says and that’s all it takes for JinJin to start crying.

If anyone ever were to ask him why he cried he would never be able to answer, because personally he doesn’t know why he’s crying. Why he feels so emotionally constipated and confused right now. It wasn’t like he had been particularly secretive with his blaring crush. He should have seen this coming.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean anything by it. Its just that I think your super hot and I’m sorry that you hate me. I just….” He sniffs and he’s at a loss for words because he honestly can’t justify his actions. Can't lie and say it's normal. He’s thoroughly ashamed and maybe all those people calling him a basket case are right, because there really is no other term that can describe his existence so greatly.

He’s a freak, clearly different from everyone else and he shouldn’t even be liking this, shouldn’t be loving Eunwoo gripping his wrists so tightly.

“Are you stupid?” Eunwoo shallowly laughs out and it has JinJin mentally stiffening. Why do people keep saying that, is he really that obviously stupid? “I’ve been trying to make passes at you since the beginning of this term, dummy.” He continues, cleverly moving in between JinJin’s thighs. “I thought you were my biggest fan and then you go and kiss someone else, someone that’s not me and Donghyuk to be exact. I’m very unhappy. I should be punishing you for giving me such dirty looks and being the biggest ing tease, but I think you’re a little too drunk for that.” Eunwoo harshly says leaning down, lips brushing past JinJin’s sensitive neck and that little action alone effectively gains all his wavering attention. He’s surprised his veins aren’t exploding and collapsing with how fast his heart is pumping aphrodisiac induced rich blood through them.

“But tomorrow I wont be so nice.” Eunwoo whispers and JinJin can feel his breath ghosting the shell of his heated ear. It has him trembling, trying to saviour the entirety of this amazing situation and Eunwoo’s domineering aura that has his body responding to every word, every touch. It awakened such a gluttonous longing and he disgustingly likes it. Likes feeling like an excited puppy basked in arousal for the first time.

JinJin’s swollen eyes are now a pale pink and filled with lustful greed as he watches the other. He’s having trouble fitting everything together over the roaring hopelessness within his falling apart self. “What are you trying to say?” JinJin manages to rasp out. What is Eunwoo going on about? Because all JinJin can focus on is the other’s moving lips and darting tongue. His mind is so clearly fried and trying to decipher whatever deceleration Eunwoo has just made was like unraveling Morse code, he just can't do it. All he can do is blankly stare at Eunwoo and hope the taller male tells him how to feel, how to react.

“I’m saying that from now on I want you to belong only to me.” JinJin scrunches his nose. “Whaaaa...” Eunwoo doesn’t even wait for JinJin’s answer, doesn’t even ask for his thoughts on the claim, because he’s quickly laying his soft lips on JinJin’s face and honestly JinJin’s okay with it. The raw need alone is enough to break his venom tongue and silence his off-putting questions. Completely stun him into pleasure produced peace.

Eunwoo’s scattering a string of light kisses across honey skin and when he reaches JinJin’s lips, he places a long hungry dominate kiss there. A kiss that has JinJin’s toes curling and fingers tingling with aching desire. He wants to touch Eunwoo, to bring his hands up and test if that skin is as smooth as it looks. To tangle his fingers in Eunwoo’s charcoal hair and yank him closer.

To map out his entire body so he'll never forget it.

Eunwoo slowly breaks away from him and it has him chasing after those heavenly lips, yearning to feel them slotted back against his own. before they know it, their both puffing for air and breathing heavily.

What the actual is going on?

JinJin’s dumbfounded, lost in a guilty haze, because his drunken mind is telling him to do daring things. When he wakes up tomorrow and possibly hears about this, he’ll never believe it. Never believe he was ever kissed, or even trapped securely beneath a man he has creepily chased after for so long. It's all way too good to be true.

He always ends up with the ty end of the stick, has always had to fight for every little bit he had in life and here Eunwoo was, willingly telling him all that he has been dying to hear. And he barely had to lift a finger for it. He can’t believe it, won’t believe it.

But the lucent waves of pure delight keep crashing within him, keep drowning out all the negativity and failures. It’s like his brain is short circuiting and he likes it, likes the way Eunwoo has rendered him a complete mess. He loves the burning confusion and sparking internal fireworks, because it’s absolutely the best feeling in the world. Kissing Eunwoo is nothing like kissing Donghyuk or any other before him, it's better. This kiss is exceptional and superior, one that leaves him breathlessly wanting more.

He’s okay with showing Eunwoo every card he has ever been dealt in this cruel world. Besides, he needs to take advantage of his lucky circumstances while he still holds the queen. While he’s still allowed to freely touch.

JinJin circles his freed arms around Eunwoo’s neck and pulls him in for another kiss, like hell he wouldn’t take advantage of this. It causes Eunwoo to chuckle as he breaks apart from the blonde’s lips and he sits up, taking JinJin with him. JinJin’s arms are still carelessly draped over Eunwoo’s shoulders and he quickly drops them, shyly folding his hands in his lap. The height difference is impeccably noticeable now that he is kneeling so close to Eunwoo on the bed and it makes his cheeks flush impossibly brighter.

It’s like he’s getting all his good fortune in one go, like the greater beings are finally repaying him for all their wasted time.

“Am I on drugs?” JinJin loudly asks and pouts as he throws his arms around Eunwoo’s waist, hugging him with all his might. If none of it is true, if it really is all just make belief and he's only on a certain hallucinogen, he at least wants to hold on to the feeling of being this personal. This intimate.

Eunwoo only shakes his head smiling and whispers “I’m taking you home” as he tucks a strand of fly away hair behind JinJin’s ear. The blonde only nods, because god why would he ever say no. Eunwoo starts leading JinJin off the bed, taking his small hands into his own and hauling the short blonde with a forceful tug. JinJin grimly notes his stomach giving in and that strong will to hold back his vomit failing. He’s sick, dazed with the dreadful bed spins and Eunwoo manhandling him so abruptly is in no way helping.

He knows it's coming.

“Wait” JinJin yells, but before he can warn Eunwoo any further, he’s spewing all over the boy’s expensive pants.

JinJin stiffens.

The mere fact that he has just puked all over Eunwoo is compelling him to do it again, because it's making him feel so ing sick. Just when he thought things were starting to work out for him, he had to go and ruin it like he always does. This is clearly the worst possible outcome and he's ready to challenge anyone claiming they've had it worse. He knows he’s being ignorant and selfish, but it's not everyday that you vomit on someone as high strong as Eunwoo. He feels guilty, that it’s his fault and he’s not ready to have to say good bye to whatever this is happening between them, doesn't want to. He can’t see Eunwoo not getting mad over this.

He expects Eunwoo to push him away, to lay a good punch on him but Eunwoo’s comforting hands never leave his own clammy ones. JinJin glances up and tears are forming in his cloudy brown eyes as he whispers. “I didn’t mean to”, but his sentence is ignored as Eunwoo lightly yanks him up and out of the bedroom.

“Lets just go.”

JinJin’s too embarrassed to open his wet eyes, too petrified to even look at the people they’re drifting past. He lets Eunwoo guide him, giving the vomit covered man complete control over their direction. He feels like an utter fool. How much more was Eunwoo willing to give him and how much in this mans debt is he going to end up being?

Did Eunwoo want something from him? Was that the real reason behind his actions and nice behaviour?

He can hear the hushed talking as they walk back through the house and honestly, he can’t bare to see who’s whispering about him. About them. Eunwoo’s a house hold name within the university, a prized student and JinJin can only imagine the rumors and gossip that’s going to bombard him tomorrow. Fill uniformed, naïve people with false and outlandish information.

JinJin can register Eunwoo lead him out the front door, the late-night breeze grazing his puffy cheeks and dwindling music was only further confirmation that they have indeed left the ruckus of the house behind. The loud music was no longer background noise to his screaming thoughts, but now almost non-existent within the jumbled chaos.

It's in the calmness of the light wind that allows JinJin to open his eyes and daringly peek at the back of Eunwoo’s head.

“You know I’m not mad.” Eunwoo calmly says breaking the silence, almost as if he knows JinJin’s eyes are on him. He’s ushering JinJin to a very stylish, very in date black car and there's not a stuttering step in his advance. “I have an extra pair of shorts in here anyway.” He laughs and why is Eunwoo being so nice to him? How can he not be visibly mad when his nice pants are soiled and stained?

JinJin only hums. He’s not ready to fight with him, because he's too tired to shout and tell him that he should be pushing him away. That he should personally be yelling at him for not only embarrassing him, but for ruining his pants and reputation.

He’s so over it, so done acting like he's this misunderstood villainous bad guy that always should hurt. 

Besides how can he argue when his eyes are dropping, threatening to fall, and mask the awful pounding in his head. That weak sickness is still there and his world has never fully stopped spinning, won't stop whirling in distorted figures. He needs it to stop, needs everything to cease before he throw's up his soul and renders himself dead.

He can notice himself faintly beginning to pass out, to fall into a peaceful slumber. He just can't find it in himself to stay awake any longer and the longer he does stay conscious the further he feels he sinks.

The night within itself was quite eventful and he doesn’t have a single complaint. If anything, he wishes he was sober and not completely off his rocker so he could fully enjoy every blissfully wrong sensation that tore through him.

He yanks on Eunwoo’s hands, effectively drawing the other’s attention.

He never intended to follow the welcoming arms of sleep, but the purring impression is too good for him to ignore and much better then the twisted world he now called home. He softly leans into Eunwoo’s broad chest, taking in the man's pleasing warmth. Before he knows it, his eyes are heavily closing and when they finally refuse to open he sincerely smiles, ultimately falling asleep.              

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Hey get a room!” Donghyuk calls as he closes in on MJ and Sanha, who just so happen to be enjoying their company together a little too much. He takes the only open spot beside the couple occupying the love seat in the living room and scarcely eyes the drink laid forgotten on the arm rest, clearly on the verge of tipping. Donghyuk picks it up and lazily placed it on the floor. “Yah.” He flicks MJ’s head. “Listen the eagle has landed.” He seriously says, earning a confused look from Sanha. The owlish expression seriously suits the young boy, a look that almost reminds him of his dear friend Chanwoo. Well before the boy became so corrupt anyway. He still blames Bobby and Junhoe for that. Which reminds him, he needs to thank Chanwoo before he leaves. Without him on the inside Eunwoo would never have had the courage to confront his blonde hyung.

MJ’s eyes widen and he's adjusting Sanha until the boy's sitting comfortably on his lap. “Eagle what?” Sanha questions, shaking his head as turns to face MJ. “Our code name for when Eunwoo would sweep our lovely friend off his feet.” MJ dreamily narrates and that is positively not what happened. “It was more like ripping him out of my loving embrace.” Donghyuk emphasises his point with a pout. “I better go find a rebound, I was actually starting to like him.” He sighs, the he does for friends. “It wasn’t all just acting.” He whispers out.

“Hey” Sanha snaps, pointing a slim finger past Donghyuk’s sulking head. Donghyuk turns in a nick of time to see Eunwoo with stained pants, leading a squirming beautifully pink JinJin behind him and out the front door. He lazily sticks his fist out. “I never thought I’d say this again, but we really do work well together”, and with an agreeing hum MJ fist bumps him back. “At least there won’t be anymore intense between them and I don’t have to listen to Jinwoo whine about it.” MJ states, earning an agreeing nod from the other two.

“But you still owe me, I think I’m a little heart broken.” Donghyuk adds, dramatically grapping at his chest in which Sanha only pats his shoulder. “It's okay hyung, there’s plenty of people here.” The younger male laughs, pointing to a particular group of chatting wallflowers. “Um no.”

“Wait!” MJ yells. “I think I know the perfect person for you.” Donghyuk puts his hands up to stop his crazy hyung from talking. “Oh no, I’m not getting caught up in any more of your shenanigans.” Donghyuk chuckles, getting up. “I’m going to go find Yunhyeong hyung or something, I’m sure he’s here somewhere. And you two.” He stops, waiting for the couple to fully look at him. “Be safe.” He smirks, winking to stress the significance of his words before scurrying off.  


oooo things are heating up. Just would like to apologize for the late updates. 

I am in the process of writing the last three chapters, so the next update may be coming a little late. But i will try my hardest to update within a couple of weeks.

gif and astro image

And here comes the eunjin!! I feel like no one ships JinJin and Eunwoo and i'm literally dying everyday because of them. 

VkywZMz.gif

I'm sinking with this ship, haha...*Cries*

gif, kpop, and astro image

Anyways, thank you to everyone who continues to read and until next time

-BreakingBoundaries