Electric Blue Waves

Paint Me The Colours Of The Rainbow

Electric Blue Waves

They push past the bouncing perspiring creatures residing in the house and swiftly out the back door in one fast, blurring stride. When JinJin steps foot on the plush grass, he's stunned into silence and unconsciously tugs harder on Donghyuk’s arm. He doesn't stop pulling, not until they're half way across the yard and inching closer to the boisterous mass of dancing people.

It's purely amazing

Like a complete whole other party and it's currently exceeding every idolized opinion JinJin had going into it. A party that's breaking his specific thought out styles. One that's a lot more of what he approved of and expected to see at a rumored and supposed 'crazy' house party.

The damage is evidently less devastating then the evolving hurricane presently devouring the inside of the disheveled home, clearly being more orderly and slightly cleaner. Noticeably less people are openly taking part in inappropriate activities and behaviour, which is always a bonus in JinJin’s books. The DJ is stationed at the edge of the yard and in front of the turn tables is a sea of electric exhilaration. Beaming neon lights of the glow sticks loosely circling around raised wrists are moving like perfectly timed premediated waves and JinJin watches with enthralled eyes. It's as if the beat's reverberating throughout him, forcing his blood to quake and brain to fizzle with this overwhelming excitement. The music's significantly louder than the light thumping inside and to JinJin, it feels like home.

He lives for the beat and pounding base, because it always had a way of stirring up something so incredibly good within him. He hungers to be in that wave, be the centre of that big group and dance like tomorrow's never coming. Like the Earth itself will seize to exist the minute he closes his eyes.

JinJin looks around and attempts to digest what is happening outside of the inviting jumping craze, tries to appreciate all of everything before he doesn't have the chance to. Separated cliques are sitting around the makeshift dance floor in lawn chairs, people swimming in the pool and of course ridiculous hotshots fighting over the exact rules of beer pong. A pleased smile spreads across his lips.

This is how it's supposed to be, how he remembers it being. He hasn't felt the wildness of a good party for such a long time and so long since he's felt his skin prickling with such a rush of lively energy. He can physically sense all his piled-up anguish leaving his mind and body in the wake of this overly pleasant sensibility.

“Hyung! I’m going to fall, you’re moving too fast.” Donghyuk stutters as they reach the edge of the dancing ocean, but he doesn't want to listen and he doesn't want to think about anything anymore, he just wants to feel.

JinJin pulls Donghyuk closer. He's ready now, ready to leave everything he knows on that unwelcomed front door step and when the beat drops he has no regrets, just mindless self indulging hope. He has one wish, only one and that is for the night to end in some form of satisfying outcome, for something that he wouldn’t normally do to happen.

He has no reason to guard himself anymore, or keep anything caged in because, why should he?

JinJin’s eyes are stuck on Donghyuk and how effortlessly the enticing man sways to the intense music. How the younger is so completely immersed in his dancing with his eyes shut and heavy candy floss lips falling apart into a wide flourishing smile. He looks , sinfully alluring and JinJin loves that the brunette had cleverly decided to wear tight clothing. His little play mate left nothing to imagine, muscles proudly on display for the entirety of the lust hungry vultures scouting out anything to prey on. It's thrilling to know he has the other’s complete attention and the way Donghyuk's movements are making him feel so suddenly should be illegal, because it's so deceitfully evil.

He's fully guilty for tying to sit this one out, for attempting to stay home and MJ's right. Maybe this is what he needed and he feels he does owe a thankyou to his idiotic yet surprisingly clever pal. This is something he's been secretly craving, something he's deprived himself of for too long. It’s such a crazy portion of his true self, the part he so easily had given away and he's still puzzled as to why. Why he would ever want to give this up?

Donghyuk’s hands are heavily falling to his waist and it causes him to sharply step back in awe, but the quick pull of himself closer doesn't give him much time to think, or nullify any further actions. Besides, Donghyuk’s grip on his hips is rough and strong and for some reason it doesn't scare him. Doesn't shake him, or make him want to tear away from the touch. The boy’s arms are so close and JinJin glides his hands up Donghyuk’s toned muscles as he rests them snuggly on the slightly taller male’s shoulders, because he has a thing for biceps and Donghyuk’s are far from being weak.

Tomorrow when he wakes up, he will certainly be blaming the alcohol for this foreign confidence and for willingly venturing into this forbidden territory. For these wicked emotions Donghyuk’s springing to life and surely for the way he's dirty dancing right now. He understands the risks involved, but it does little to stop him from moulding his body against Donghyuk's, following as the brunette leads him through each movement. It's pure euphoria and JinJin wants nothing more than to be engulfed in this syrupy sweetness until he's forced to give it up. Until he’s forced to pretend it never happened, because this isn’t who he is and this isn't what he does anymore.

JinJin sluggishly glances past Donghyuk and in the corner of his vision he catches the sight of someone who has him internally freezing. A group of boys that have him going limp and leaving Donghyuk to carry the grunt of his weight. Sitting off to the side occupying the furthest corner of the yard is the one person JinJin had not wanted to think about, let alone visibly see.

He doesn't deserve this and falling back into another episode of heart broken meditation isn’t something he desires. For the past couple of hours Donghyuk was all he needed to think about. Cleverly filling most of his mind with pleasant thoughts, shielding him from his own self inducing sadness and wallowing pity. Seeing Eunwoo now is like pouring salt on his already open, bleeding wounds of pleasure.

The captivating law student and soccer captain, casually appearing just like the up-tight douche he is. Has he even been drinking? The breathtaking man mustn’t have, because he still looks like he has just recently waltzed directly out of some high-end fashion magazine. His hair, his clothes, his everything, it's all too perfect. So flawless that JinJin wants to march over there and defile every piece of him that depicts him as so. To make that jerk feel the pain and betrayal he has caused, even if he wouldn’t have consciously known, let alone cared.

He wants to scream, to cry bloody murder and inform everyone that, that pretty boy over there broke his heart.

Eunwoo's sitting in a conjunction of lawn chairs surrounded by all his friends which includes the man of the house Moonbin, Rocky duh, one he faintly recalls as Chanwoo and another oddly familiar boy. Oh, and not to mention all the half girls hanging around them, off them and completely all over them. If they only they knew, he laughs to himself as he a continues to sloppily follow Donghyuk's guidance. Just knowing those pathetic girls weren’t going to get much, is enough to make JinJin cringe in a bittersweet inducement and thoughtlessly keep a strict eye on them. As far as he can remember only one of the five in that little circle is single, is not dating and that's Eunwoo. Which means he is available for any pursuing in heat carnivore and that has JinJin remarkably jealous. Those girls don't have the right to be flirting with Eunwoo, no one has the right and especially not when he's personally feeling so double-crossed.

JinJin has this striking urge to go over there and push him out of his chair. To tear him from his friends and tell him off for making him live in such melancholy, for casting such an evil spell that left him so irrationally in love.

Hell, he should just do it. Go over there and tell Eunwoo everything he's been hiding, pour his whole heart out while the other desirably comforts him and apologizes. Wow he really must be drunk.

JinJin's blatantly staring and he knows it's completely obvious. He may not be very strong, or very aggressive but Donghyuk is and JinJin's sure his party companion will undoubtedly back him up if anything were to metaphorically 'break out'. What's worse is that Eunwoo's not watching those ty girls swaying so close, or conversing with his friends, he's not even acknowledging them. Instead he's looking JinJin square in the eye and matching his riled gaze.

The ever righteous Eunwoo is not only staring, but clearly scrutinizing his and Donghyuk’s very inappropriate dancing, which is not sensibly adding up to him. Maybe Eunwoo's eyeing him up and wants to legitimately fight, the man is sporting a menacing expression. One that appears to be thirsty for fresh blood and broken bones. Everything about its cold nature has JinJin terrified and fearing for the worse.

He cowers, bringing his head down to settle in Donghyuk’s neck and tightens his hands around his friend’s biceps. He wonders if Donghyuk can feel his threatening pulse, or sense his changed mood, because the brunette is slowing his steps. He wants nothing more than to continue dancing, but Donghyuk's stopping them in their heated tracks and is abruptly dropping his own needy embrace.

JinJin unhappily peeks up ready to question Donghyuk’s actions, but he's only met with the younger’s dimly lit knowing smile and oddly soft eyes.

“Let’s get another drink.” Donghyuk says while interlocking their fingers and leading him out of the dancing craze. The muscular brunette easily dodges the jumping party goers and flailing fists, but to JinJin they're nothing more than towing shadows in his fumbling confused steps.

He glances back, watching as the crowed grows further and further away. Donghyuk’s leading him up to a barely visible table, clearly housing the beer keg. He can still feel the penetrating eyes of Eunwoo’s little posse on Donghyuk and himself, following them. Really, if they have something to say which they so obviously do, they can come over here and say it. He doesn’t have it in him to play this game anymore, not now. He’s so over being the centre of hushed comments and fleeting glances. If Eunwoo doesn’t like him like he so openly displays, then he can stop talking and confront him on it. He’s done nothing to merit such treatment from both Eunwoo and his friends.

Wait.

“Hey, didn’t you say you knew Chanwoo?” JinJin blurts out as they near the table. “Yeah, him and I go way back.” Donghyuk simply answers as he pours a cup from the keg and easily hands it to JinJin without question.

It's all starting to make sense. They all know Donghyuk so that must be the reason behind their gossiping surveillance. The whole group is unmistakably talking about him being with Donghyuk and it's slowly turning his strong-willed fight, in to flight. He's becoming severely insecure, doubting his entire appearance and presence at this party because if Eunwoo's going to stare, he at least hopes he looks good. Hopes he doesn’t outwardly appear as the inner mess slowly building within him.

“Do you wanna go?” JinJin eagerly questions, bringing the warm beer to his lips and taking a quick sip. He hates beer anyway and he has this dire anxiousness to leave as soon as he possibly can, because something’s not settling very well with him. But before JinJin can get any form of reply, Donghyuk is knocking the red solo cup from his shaking hands and roughly gripping his chin. JinJin's too dazed to push the boy away and way too drunk to deny this little act full of mischievous meaning, or that he doesn’t want it because he does. He has been waiting for this to happen, insidiously paving an empty path for Donghyuk to follow.

In no time Donghyuk is tipping JinJin’s head back and that assertive upturn of his bewitching pink lips, tells JinJin exactly what's going to happen. Donghyuk has JinJin’s head tilted, locked in a tight hold and JinJin has no choice but to focus on the brunettes endearing features. His eyes are fixed on Donghyuk’s slowly approaching face and each inch closer, his heart races that much faster. He wants nothing more then for Donghyuk to kiss him, to take his lips upon his own before they became ancient and shrivelled. Before time runs out.

The boy is taking too damn long and this tormenting slow pace is killing JinJin with feverish impatience. He can feel Donghyuk’s breath hitting his face in hot puffs and the closeness allows him to take in every notable aspect of the almost stranger standing before him.

Donghyuk is unquestionably handsome. He has a strong jaw with smooth skin and how can JinJin not like it? He particularly likes Donghyuk’s long lashes and how they are now feathering his closed eyes. Every little thing has JinJin so completely smitten.

Maybe Donghyuk's what he has been waiting for all along. What fate had unwillingly gifted him.

Donghyuk lightly pulls his face up until their mouths meet in a brisk lively kiss. If he wasn’t drunk before, he is now and the sliding of Donghyuk’s tongue across his lax lips is only proof of his wavering sanity. JinJin's numb with want and when Donghyuk begins to deepen the kiss, he caves entirely kissing the other back just as hard. Its been so long since he has felt a pair of lips on his own and even though they aren't the ones he spent the last year fantasizing about, they're an amazing second. Donghyuk's an amazing second and undeniably a good kisser, he'll give him that one.

He can sense himself starting to delve into all to familiar pleasures and his slack hands are slowly inching up Donghyuk’s arms, ready to fall on the younger’s shoulders to eliminate the obnoxious space between them. When suddenly he's being sharply yanked away. He whines a little at the loss of the other’s touch and madly shifts towards the person that has caused the dissipation of that wonderful sensation.

JinJin’s about ask the loathsome being what their exact problem is and to off, but his words perish at the sight of who has stolen him away from Donghyuk’s juicy lips.

Okay, now he's surely done it. Did some spike the drinks, because no way in hell would Eunwoo, ing hot Eunwoo be boycotting him, or even talking unless the man himself wanted to brawl. Wait Eunwoo's talking? And now the man is drawing him away from Donghyuk’s snug embrace and much needed protection. He honestly didn’t think Eunwoo would confront him and even in this drunken haze, it's still triggering his timorous anxiety.

He pleadingly reaches out for Donghyuk, only to receive a shallow wave and a mouthing of a ‘have fun’, mixed with an ‘you owe me’.

What?

He's so confused. Hadn't Donghyuk been the one kissing him just a second ago? Shouldn’t the younger be attacking Eunwoo and fighting just a little for him. And why does Donghyuk look so freakin pleased, does he want to see him die, would that make him happy? No matter how hard he tries, he seriously can't wrap his head around what’s ing going on.

But he does know one thing, he will get Donghyuk back for abandoning him in such a time of need, even if his lips still stung from his toxic kiss.

JinJin is extremely drunk. Plainly put, he knows he's too out of it to realistically do anything about this whole situation on his own. His only wish now is that when Eunwoo does decide to punch him, it wasn’t any place noticeable. He has no idea where Eunwoo is even taking him and he wonders if maybe they're heading to a place where no one will hear his cries. He wants to cry right now and not only because Eunwoo is scary and unpredictable.

No, he wants to cry because he doesn’t deserve this. He has dreamt of Eunwoo taking an interest in him since forever and when the guy does it's because he feels challenged.

JinJin never wanted this.

He only ever wanted that classical Cinderella story. To have that one moment where he was the centre of Prince Charming’s universe and all the envious stares proved it. But no, that's far too good for him and Eunwoo’s sour behaviour is annihilating every drop of make belief self-esteem he has, making him feel more like one of the ugly step sisters.

Prince Charming would never want him.

It's as if someone has pourn a gallon of gasoline on him and Eunwoo had the flaming match tightly gripped between his slim fingers. Silently watching as JinJin burns with despair and wrongful lust. He really, really likes Eunwoo and he doesn’t know where he went wrong, or what he did to make the other so maddened. This whole escapade is a bitter sweet accident and JinJin's starting to believe that maybe any time spent with Eunwoo is better than none. That he earned this treatment.

He's at the point where he’s going to willingly take about anything he can get. At least Eunwoo knows of him and is almost holding his hand, almost. Eunwoo’s clasp on his wrist is surely going to cause a serious bruise in the morning and that bruise will only be nothing more then a stale reminder of Eunwoo never wanting him from the start. He honestly doesn’t mind the pain though if it means Eunwoo’s eyes are on him, even just for a little bit.

Even if he's just the ugly step sister.

He doesn’t notice that Eunwoo is lugging him back through the house, not until the bright lights assault his opening eyes and are swamped with faceless individuals. He had knocked into a few of them and couldn’t even apologize to the one cute girl he spilt a drink on, because Eunwoo’s quick pace never allowed him the option. The rapid moving itself is bringing on a foaming sickness and he's becoming increasingly dizzy. It's almost as if he's swimming through murky blurred water and Eunwoo is his lighthouse, his personal deliver to the unexpected. He can't focus on a single thing and it's throwing him into a terror induced frenzy.

“Hey, stop!” JinJin yells, trying to pull his arm away and free himself from Eunwoo’s solid grip. But Eunwoo only tugs him harder up the stairs. “I don’t know who you think you are, but you can’t just treat people this way.” JinJin huffs, trying to shout over the music. Attempting to reason with this man is all JinJin has left up his bare sleeves. He's the victim here and he is trying to make that very clear, but Eunwoo's reluctant to unhand him or listen.

The uncertainty of what his current future holds is what terrifies him the most, because this is an open opportunity for Eunwoo to potentially do anything and anything holds a lot of endless possibilities.

He hesitantly stares at the swaying light beige wood door they are stationed in front of. Without any explanation Eunwoo's opening it and pushing him in the direction of the large bed. He roughly falls onto the red comforter of the centered mattress, clumsily landing on his hands and knees. He quickly whips his head around and scans Eunwoo with wide eyes.

“Are you on drugs, because I’m pretty sure this is considered .” JinJin wails, scurrying to the opposite end of the of the bed and drawing his knees close to his chest. He can barely catch his excessive breathing that fumes with worry. Fast spurts of air that have his chest heavily raising and falling with frightened anxiety. He needs to avert his attention onto anything but Eunwoo and his keen smile, because if he doesn’t he’s going to do something so utterly stupid.

JinJin looks around and rationalizes that he is sitting within one of the guest rooms. There's no way it's Moonbin’s, nor his parents, nor his younger sisters. It is too clean cut. A perfectly made bed, matching nightstands on either side and one ordinary painted portrait hanging on the wall directly across, just left to the door. This wasn’t much of a room at all and certainly not one that held living beings on the daily.

He knows he can’t be imagining any of this, not if the stinging of his body from the hard shove to the bed and feverish wheeling of his stomach was anything to go by. The only confusing question JinJin has is why and he wants answers.

If it's about Eunwoo not liking him, he got the memo loud and he clear. He just feels he's entitled to at least know the purpose behind it. Even if it's nothing more than a poisoned arrow spearing the same spot cupid so stupidly had all that time ago. He needs closure and he doesn’t care what needs to be sacrificed to get it. He only fears that Eunwoo is going to beat, or worse attempt to force him into something entirely horrifying if judging from the way the dark-haired man had thrown him so suggestively on the silky mattress was anything to go by and for what? To get out whatever idiotic point he's trying to make? JinJin frantically shifts as Eunwoo sits on the end of the bed, the foam slightly dipping to his weight.

“I’m not going to touch you, unless you give me permission to.” Eunwoo calmly says and JinJin has no reason to believe him, because there is absolutely no trust floating around this spacious room. Throwing him on the bed was the last straw and he's beginning to lose his precious patience.

"We just need to talk."


Hello~ 

This is secretly the party I've always wanted to go to. haha 

gif, kpop, and astro image  

astro, 아스트로, and chaeunwoo image

Until next time - Breaking boundaries