Through the months

Snsd's cute baby

This chapter will go all the way to his 1st birthday

Starting from 6 months old to 1 years old

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's pov:

Baby Jae- 6 months old

Baby Jae's ummas are in their house doing normal things like your sunny  who's playing video games in the living room,sooyoung and yoona are eating snacks,yuri is excersing,tiffany is hugging pink stuffed toys,hyoyeon is dancing in the dance room, taeyeon being a byun,seohyun is reading books and your jessica umma.....well she sleeping with you in the bed.

At first the other where gonna wake jessica up but then when they saw you in the bed they leave her alone to sleep (but not until they took a picture to get memories of you)

By the time she wake up she met a smiling baby Jae which make her smile at you

she looked at you so you cannot fall out of the bed and what you did shocked her a little.

You rolled from your back to your stomach,she grabbed you before you rolled again.

"baby jae don't do that again umma is going to get worried"jessica said which made you pout a little like you understand her

"don't pout now baby jae umma just said don't worry"she said before giving you a peck on the cheek and you smiled.

Then both of you guys went outside to meet the girls and your jessi umma told them about what you done,they were shock at first,but then they smile because it shows the progress of growing.

Baby Jae-7 months old

You guys were at the living room watching the Maze Runner Scorch The Trials movie.

You were sitting in your sooyoung umma's lap and wearing their favorite onesie they buy for you.

Soon after the movies finished they sat down on the floor and played with you

Soon sooyoung stand up and tried to make you walk,while the other girl's took out their phones to capture the moment and put it on their instagram etc..

Surprisingly you tried to walk a little with the support of your sooyoung umma and then later they did leg stretches on you.

"hey tae let me do leg stretches on you"soo said

"why would i?"tae said

"cause you haven't grown over the years" soo said causing everyone to laugh and tae smack her in the head and they heard laughter coming from you.

Unknown to taeyeon she forget that the other girls have their phones out and everything was filmed.

Baby Jae- 8 months old

The girls were at the company getting ready for a live show in NYC and they brought you with them. (you were wearing this)

(they were doing the boys)

They were dancing live and when they finished they introduced you to the interviewer after.The fans were squeeling and some were trying to get pictures of you because that the first time they meet you in real life (p.s they know about you already and they only saw you in pictures).Most of the cameras were pointing at you,so your ummas tried to make you do something.

Yuri was at one end of the stage and yoona was at the other end.Since yuri was holding you she placed you on the ground and you crawled to your yoong umma. Since it was your first time crawling your ummas were more shock (mostly in happiness) and the fan get to experience that moment so they squeeled at you.

(something like this)

When you reached your yoong umma, they pinched your cheeks and each gave you a peck on the cheek.Then after the interview they went to the resort were you guys were staying.

Baby Jae- 9 months old

Baby jae was in the bedroom with your ummas taking pictures.You were babbling words they don't quite know whta you meant.

You were taking pics with your seo umma and you said the word "ma" when you poked her nose and she was shock when you said that and the other ummas too.

"woah baby Jae just said his first word"tiffany said

"and it was with maknae,but good thing i recorded it all"soo said smiling with the other girls

Soon baby Jae was attacked with a set of pinches and kisses on the cheek.

Baby Jae- 10 to 11 month old

We were taking photoshoots with baby jae at the company and most of the people watching the photoshoot fangirled (mostly the girl and your uncles are watching and yes they were jealous)

(you were being carried by your seo umma)

(you were wearing this)

Then after the family photo,they let you get a picture by yourself.

(they make you wear this which cause your uncles to pout more and your ummas and the other girls were laughing)

Yes baby jae can now crawl and sit properly without help and you can respond to simple instruction.

Your last photo was when you smile casually.

(wearing this)

(smile)

And they make an 'aww' noise and the girls squeeled and your uncles pouted again

Baby Jae-1 years old, March 10

Your ummas are preparing for your 1st birthday which is after your taeng ummas birthday. They went to change their clothes and also your clothes.

(yours)

(your ummas)

Soon after their doorbell ring and everyone of your uncles and aunts were there.

They gathers at the louge with the view of the house and they were amazed by the inside of the house.They put the gifts near the banner of pictures of yourself.

(your cake)

Each of your uncles and aunts did a presentation to you and even your ummas who dance 'Mr.Mr' to you (XD)

Your ummas help you blew the cake,qhich you did in a cute way which makes your uncles jealous (again) because your aunts are squeeling at your cuteness. They were having fun until they heard

"you guys are spending JaeJae's birthday without your grandpa soo"sooman said

"uncle,sooman appa"your uncles,aunts and ummas said as they all hug him.

"ok, guys you can let go now."in which they all let go.

"sorry if im late girls,i came to buy this for baby Jae" sooman said as he handed the present

"it is simple but i guess he will like it"

(like this but the hoodie says "I<3 Soshi ummas")

"thanks sooman appa"your ummas said

"well girls there is more to come,and baby Jae I hope you up to be handsome and a caring man to your ummas and also be a successful idol like them"sooman said

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like this one

yay he's one years old now

Uncles still get jealous of you being a ladie's man(boy) XD

sorry for the errors