Week Vacation Day:5

Snsd's cute baby

Didn't update for a few days been doing this XD. (*NOTE I DID NOT JUMP OFF A CLIFF).

So here is the next chap :D.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's pov:

Yesterday when they reached the resort after the yacht trips around the islands.Brian introduced himself to snsd and of course his son.To be honest the girls was scared that maybe baby Jae might not be with them anymore because his dad is there now,but Brian seemed to notice that and told them that despite of him already here he will still manage his company after a month vacation to use that time to help find Olivia with the family and to spend time with his son.

Snsd understood very well with what Brian wants to do with his son and also to help their family in terms of Olivia's dissapearance.

Present Time:In the Mall.

The whole family and snsd went to the mall to do a little shopping.They were in their disguises when they go there.

They split up into two groups Snsd and Family so the people won't notice them very quickly.The mall was full of people from locals to tourist.Brian suggested that because all of them where well known people.So snsd went to where they go like shopping and probably stopping to some snack store (you know who they are,you can say it if you like XD)

The family also did some shopping.Baby Jae's family were buying him some clothes to make up for some of the years of not knowing.

Brian buy something for both of them,a father and son bracelet.

Brian said

"Oliver,daddy will give you this as a first birthday present because your daddy wasn't there for you while you are growing.Plus when we find your mommy maybe we can buy something for her too"Brian

"thank you"baby Jae said giving him a hug in which Brian returned

"daddy what was mommy's job?"baby Jae said

"oh,well me and your mommy used to be idols,her job is a fashion designer,model and has her own company that i'm helping her with"Brian said

"woah mommy also has company too"baby Jae said

"yeah,why don't we go eat at a restaurant and then maybe i will get a haircut soon like later,so daddy won't get this long hair anymore"Brian said and baby Jae agreed cause he's hungry. So Brian carried him and they all went to the restaurant.

There wasn't many people there so they took off their disguises for a while.They noticed snsd coming in the restaurant so they called them so that they can all sit together.

They were all talking about random topics,until Brian ask something.

"um,girls can i ask something"Brian asked

"ok,what's the question"tiffany said

"well me and the family would like to know where was your old dorm so we can help find Olivia when we go back to Korea."brian said

"didn't you said that you lived near us before"tae said

"well...i forgot where the directions because you know stuck in a island for 3 years can make you forget"brian said

"we can just tell you the directions when we go back"sica said

"thanks"Brian and the family said together and they look at each other and laughed.

"oh,one question"soo said

"what is it?"alex said

"so Oliver is baby Jae's english name?"soo said

"yeah,me and Olivia picked out the name full name Lee Jae Soo,english name Oliver Lee."Brian said

"cool!"snsd said

"wait so what did you pick for a girl?"yuri said

"well we choose Lee Seoyoung,english Jennifer Lee"Brian said (oh that name i could for the future *smirks*,you know >:3)

"you guys chose very good names"sunny said and the rest agreed

So they ordered food and when the food came they eat the food.They soon noticed the restaurant has more people coming inside.

"guys there is more people coming in the restaurant,we should leave the place before more people come in"Logan said and they nodded their heads

So they put on their disguises and leave the restaurant.They all just walked around and explore the mall until some people started to noticed them.Soon many people are starting to gather around them.Logan called Mr.Jones to come to the mall to help them with the people.Luckily Mr.Jones came to help them fast.

"Jones,since when were you here!?"Logan said putting a hand over his chest and so did the others.

"well Sir.Logan i was keeping a watch out of all of you because of the amount of people in the mall right now"Mr.Jones said

"well make sure to tell us because you almost gave us a heart attack there,your like a ninja...well your wearing like one XD (like this guys in maid sama XD)Logan said and laughing.

(what Mr.Jones was like XD)

"ok sirs and madams,we have to go now,the extra bodyguards are clearing a space for you guys"Mr.jones said

So they walk to the limo that the resort give them this time a different color.

"you have so many different colored limos :o"snsd said

"yeah..."baby jae said while his dad just scratch his not so itchy head.

So they head back to the resort after running away from a big pack of fans O-O.And i must say they were like this when they were chasing behind the limo.

tumblr_m42nq3S2D01qlron8.gif(i wouldn't want to be in his place XD)

So they just rest in the resort,maybe take some swims and goof around the pool and stuff.

 

Meanwhile....

??? pov:

There lies a woman in the hospital bed.She is laying down on the bed staring at the ceiling.She is thinking about someone,HER son and how is he doing now.Years she's been doing therapy and taking some medications.The doctor came in to check on her.

"how are you feeling now?"the doctore said

"well still the same,i'm just thinking of him"she said

"its gonna be ok,you can get through this,so what if THEY ever come here and look for you?"the doctor said

"well,there is no turning back to the past if they come here just tell them everything i hope they understand,especially MY son."she said now sobbing.

So the doctor just help her calm down her crying and soon she fell asleep.

'I hope thing go better for you and your family'the doctor thought.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok,this is today's chapter.Hope you like it XD Enjoy.

Bye Darkllampaca out :3

76a9c75981936f38ce7e9cc3ad25d4255f78e790