Week Vacation Day:3

Snsd's cute baby

Sorry for not updating for i guess 3 or 4 days now i guess.Well maybe you guys are now waiting for this so i will just go on with the chapter.You might find out who this someone is soon *smirks*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's pov

Early in the morning:Baby Jae/Snsd Mansion (:D)

Everyone woke up very early in the morning,yes including Jessica :3.Today was the day to go to Thailand.The flight is at 6 and its 4 AM right now.Snsd is getting ready,changing into their airport clothes and getting their documents and later on waking up baby Jae because he was sleeping very peacefully on his bed.So they changed his clothes and they put their luggages by the door in the living room.

Baby Jae's family will pick them up in their home maybe at 4:50 so they can finish passing the security checks (you know what happens at the airport XD)They will just eat breakfast at the airport since their is an hour wait before flight when they reach there.

So around 4:50 the family reached there and Mr.Jones help them with the luggages (ok there is many spaces in the limo to put luggages)

The drive to the airport was normal as usual,yes they were all talking to each other,while baby Jae is leeping with his sica umma.They took pictures of them sleeping,but then wake them up because they reached the airport already.

But the thing is there is many people at the airport and they all have to becareful so that no one will notice them.Mr.Jones helped them with the luggages and help them go through the airport just in case some people noticed them.Then soon some people noticed them asking the same questions,and Logan replied to them.

"You all will find out soon,but for now we will enjoy our trip out of the country for a while on a vacation and we will answer your question when we all come back"he said.

And so Mr.Jones continued to help them throughout the airport.(yes he will go with the family,the driver will drive back the limo and he will pick them up when they come back.After all the security checks and all the family and snsd with baby Jae go to where their flight would be at.


(Alex)

(sarah)

Then later on you would hear a stomach growling from everyone and they laughed.

"i guess we should buy food before going in the flight"Logan said

"ok,dad so let's all go eat by that cafe for a while"alex said

So everyone ate their food while talking to each other before the lady (idk what these people are called ok) announces that their flight is ready.So they head to where the lady is and they all show their flight tickets and they all went to the private plane :D.


"hello guys i'll be your pilot for today's flight and back,I'm Captain Jack."a man said

"oh hello uncle jack"alex and sarah said

"oh Jack,as you see we have special guest here."logan said

"annyeonghaseyo snsd imnida"snsd said

"oh snsd i heard alot from many countries i've been to"Jack said and then noticed baby Jae

"who's this cute lil fella"Jack said and went down to his level'

"oh,that brian and olivia's son Jae Soo."logan said

"hi,Jae you can call me uncle Jack and i'm a friend of your dad since college days he's really a smart guy and great at basketball and other sports and also dancing and singing."Jack said

"really"?"babt Jae tilting his head.

"yeah really"Jack said

"ok so right now take your seats and fasten your seatbelts cause were are going now''Jack said

so every one take their seat in the plane and fasten their seatbelts.And soon the plane takes off.

In the air~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So the plane is in the air now.Capt.Jack announced that they can go take off their seatbelts and go around now.The flight takes 4-5 hours (i think idk XD,let's say its this long).They can just roam around the plane whenever because who know when baby Jae will use this plane *smirks*.So when baby Jae take of his seatbelt with the help of his sica umma,he notice something...

"hey ummas"baby Jae said which caught the attention of everyone

"what baby Jae?"tiffany said

"look at your clothes"baby Jae said and they did so and they noticed...That they were all wearing blue.

"is it blue day,cause were wearing blue :3"baby Jae said

"wow,i barely noticed this"tae said

"its because your short and we were all wearing sunglasses and mask."soo said

'what did you say"tae said looking at soo

"um,nothing"soo said looking the other way.

"so grandpa Lee which resort are we going in?"tiffany said

"well were gonna keep this a secret"grandpa Lee said

"why..."snsd said

"were just gonna keep it a secret XD"grandpa Jones said

"grandpa Lee can Jaejae look around plane?"baby jae asked.

"sure baby Jae you can,you can bring your ummas too."baby Jae then make a dorky dance. XD

Everyone laughed at his dance.So grandpa Lee give them a tour of the plane..

(like before guys)

641.jpg

2015-11-17-1447779386-5451159-embraerlin1425449816121.jpg

"grandpa this plane ish so big"baby Jae said

"yes indeed,your daddy design the plane and he also has a ship you know a boat in some countries,there is one where we are going now."grandpa Lee said

"*gasp* really grandpa"baby Jae said

"hey baby Jae look outside the window"yuri said while the others are looking outside the window also.

So baby Jae went to look outside and there was a very beautiful view outside.

"woah...."baby Jae said

"yes,let's all go back  have a nice rest before the plane land"grandpa Lee said

So they went to their seats and have a nicce sleep.

A few hours later.~~~~~~~

An announcement was made that the plane will land in a few minutes.Everyone was awake at this time,so they make sure to fasten their seatbelts and wait for the plane to land.

"ok,plane has landed you may take your seatbelts off,Welcome to Thailand"Capt.Jack said

(airport)

So they take their seatbelts off and said their goodbyes to Capt.Jack.

"bye bye uncle Jack :3"baby Jae said

"bye bye kiddo,anyways high five"Capt.Jack said and baby Jae gave him a high five.

"ok,i will see you guys soon,bye everyone"

So they when they get off the plane they head to where their luggages are and collected them.Mr.Jones also help them with their luggages along with some other bodyguards to help them.Soon a limo came provided by the resort they go in (ok let's just say its made by Brian k ._. you'll find out *smirks*).

Mr.Jones help them with the luggages and help prevent the people.So after all of that they drove to the resort.

The drive their was normal (not really) they talked,goof around and all of that.And so they reached the resort.

"woah,this is a nice resort!"snsd said

"yeah its very beautiful isn't it"Alex said and nodded.

"maybe we can go here again for something one day too."tae said

"yeah you guys can come here when you want"alex said

"so guys,when we reached there, they are gonna give you guys your rooms,so you guys can settle your things k"Logan said

And they nodded.

So they reached the place and were greeted by the worker there

"welcome back Mr.Lee and Family'"they said

"good to see you all again,well guys were here on a vacation and to show you someone"grandpa Lee said

'well this here is Lee Jae Soo or Oliver and he's the son of Brian"grandpa Lee introduced.

"hello!"baby Jae said and the worker there greeted him

"ok,so here is your room keys,and enjoy your stay here"the workers say and bow.

"so your guys will just unpack your stuff and maybe we can give you guys a tour of the whole place"Logan said and so all of them went to the rooms and do what they have to do.

 

Meanwhile on a deserted island~~~~~~~~

??? pov:

I been on this island for years,i mean i wanted help on this island.aishh... *scratches head*

I mean i have this help sign over here and no one is helping.Maybe they thought their is a ghost here on this island.Thank goodness i have some of my things here like my clothes and documents in a waterproof bag *sighs in relief* well maybe i will get help tomorrow or the next.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The familly is finally in Thailand.Yay!! :D

Who is that mysterious someone.Maybe you may know,i left some clues *wiggles eyebrow* XD anyways i hope you enjoy this chap and wait for the next chap maybe tomorrow i guess :3 ...Ok Bye!!!!

I'm expecting your faces are like this right?

XD