Week Vacation Day:2

Snsd's cute baby

Sorry for not updating yesterday,there was no current yesterday and it was freaking hot,summer is just putting the heat high D:

Makes me wanna do this:

Hehe,anyways heres the chap for today :D.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the house of snsd:Afternoon

No one's pov:

Well after the family visited yesterday,snsd was glad that they could keep baby Jae despite of him finding his family.Well right now snsd bought with them their pets.Baby Jae's ummas were bored,but baby Jae was playing with the pets in the backyard.The pets of his ummas were now chasing him while he is laughing.

Soon the dogs catch up to him and tackle him to the grass.

"nooo....,you guys got me"baby Jae said while the pets are now piling up on him and one of them was on his hair. XD

"ummas,help JaeJae plz''baby Jae said pouting

His ummas are laughing are him

"they seem to like you baby Jae"tiffany teased

"yeah especially ginger XD"tae said

"nuuuu,ummas plz help Jaejae >-<"baby Jae said

"ok then"tae said and get ginger off of his hair XD

And his other ummas get their pets off him too.

"Jaejae just got into a pet stampede"baby Jae said pouting

And his ummas laughed which make him pout harder

"awww,look at the pouting baby Jae"tiffany said pinching his cheeks making them red

"XD his cheeks are red too XD"tae said while making her ahjumma laugh.

Baby Jae pouted even harder.

His ummas squeeled at him like their fangirls.Yes Snsd gangirling over their baby Jae.

Soon they heard someone phone ring.

"its not my phone"tae said

"not mines"the others said

"oh,its mines"tiffany said and answered the phone

Phone Convo.:

Tiffany:Annyeonghaseyo

Alex:hello this is alex tiffany

Tiffany:oh its you,hi alex why did you call

Alex:my family would like to invite you guys with us to the mall to spend time with you and the others and maybe to shop for tomorrows trip to thailand.

Tiffany:really,ok we'll go but when?

Alex:you'll guys will come,that's great we'll just pick you guys up in about 30 minutes i guess to give you guys time to prepare.

Tiffany:ok we will just prepare now,bye alex

Alex:bye tiff!See you later with the guys and lil Jae

End of phone convo.

"so who was that?"tae said

"it's alex,baby Jae's family is inviting us to go to the mall to spend some time with us and maybe buy some things for tommorow"tiffany said

"that's very cool for them to do that,what time did they say?"tae said

"um in 30 minute,let's all change before they come here"tiffany said and they all went to change and prepare.

30 Minutes later~~~

The girls and baby Jae are finish changing and preparing their clothes with their disguises.They waited for a while,until their heard a car honk.So they went outside and get in the limo they were using.They greeted each other and head to the mall.Baby Jae sat beside grandma and grandpa Lee.They were just talking to each other and get to know each other little by little.

When they head to the mall they all put on their disguises including baby Jae since he has been gaining fans (yes fans from the school and some from his ummas).

Only a few people noticed them because they went in groups.(they separated because if they where together people will notice them)

The girls make baby Jae go to his family so he can spend some time with them.They went to a cafe because baby Jae said that he was thirsty.The family buy their drinks and sat down on a table.

(what he was wearing this and wearing a cap and mask)

Baby Jae was just sipping his drink until his grandpa ask him a question.They wanted to know about their grandson/nephew.

"lil Jae,how old are you now?"grandpa Lee said

"Jaejae is 3 years old now grandpa"baby Jae said holding up three fingers smiling.

"lil Jae so smart in school then,starting at three years old"grandma Lee said

"so lil Jae what do you like to do"logan said

"um,Jaejae like basketball,dancing and other things"he said

"he gonna be really talented when he's big."logan said and the others nodded.

"ok,let's get out of here lots of people are going in now."logan said and all of them get out of the cafe.

They soon head to other stores to buy things they needed for the trip for tomorrow.They met up with baby Jae's soshi ummas in the cafeteria later on because they said they stop there because they were hungry including the family and baby Jae.

They ate and talk about what they are going to do in thailand.The family already book tickets for all of them.While in the cafeteria,some of the people started to noticed all of them.They took pictures,so Logan called Mr.Jones to pick them up and to bring extra bodyguards.

Snsd and baby Jae's family make their way to leave the mall because everyone is taking pictures of them and trying to ask questions like what are they doing with the family and why did the family meet with snsd.

When they went to the exit of the mall,Mr.Jones came to help them in the limo and the extra bodyguards came to push away the people from the limo.Soon when the way is clear the limo made its way to the girl's house.

They all wondered how the new's is gonna be and how they are going to answer their question,maybe they will answer it after the vacation in Thailand.

So they stop at their house and say their goodbyes because the flight is early in the morning,so they will have to pack tonight.

So baby Jae and his ummas spend the night packing their stuff for the trip in Thailand and went to have a nice sleep before tomorrow.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New chap.Enjoy Bye Bye

Trip to Thailand :D See you tomorrow