The Past:2 years ago

Snsd's cute baby

Note that this flashback was 2 years ago and no one knows about this yet.It shows you everything about Brian and Olivia.Enjoy :D

Random ideas may come through....If some of you get confuse Oliver is Baby Jae ok.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback:2 years ago

In Seoul:Family Apartment of Brian & Olivia.

Brian's pov:

Me and my wife are sitting down in the couch watching a movie.Olivia is now 8 months pregnant with our child.I first told Olivia's parents that we will go to Korea to make him/her born here.

About me:

I am a business man here in Seoul.Lee Industries is all over the world and is the richest company.The two houses in Australia were designed by me because i wanted to have our families to be close together.I am half korean and american,my father is american and my mom is korean.Currently born in L.A and later went Australia to go to highschool where i met Olivia.And you know what happend.XD

Anyways,me and Olivia used to be popular dancers in korea with our group before i stated i will continue on with my business.Many of the fans were sad but some of them were very supportive on my decision.But we gave them our very last performance in korea.

(something like this from Step up but ignore the people who were talking)

(btw brian is the one with the sleeveless costume with the hat and the girl who was holding the fire)

We stayed in Australia for a few years then got married.When we announced that we were gonna have a child our families were so excited like those children who just received a bag of candies or something.Then we make a decision to go back to korea.Fans know about us and were excited for the baby.

~~~~~~~~

A month late is when i started to panick.First i was sleeping peacefully on the bed with Olivia,when i felt movements.

"Brian,i think the baby is near''she said and i panicked and my eyes widened and i fell of the bed.

"oww..."i hurried up to get important things and put it in the car and help Olivia.

On the way to the hospital~~~

"don't worry were almost here"i said rubbing olivia's hand

"baby don't hurt your umma ok?"i said

In the hospital~~~

(i won't really explain this *shivers*)

The doctors make me wait for a few hours,while waiting i called our family in Australia, and soon they they tell me to go in.Finally

As i went in my wife is sleeping peacefully and the doctor with the nurses came in with the baby. I asked if its a boy or a girl and they said its a boy.Yes now my friends own me money >:D.I ask the nurse if i could hold my baby and she said yes,so i hold him while the nurse and the doctor left after checking Olivia.

As i was holding him he held my finger :o and i smiled at him.

"well look at the new dad"olivia said and i got startled

"yahh,you didn't have to scare me"i said pouting.

"let me see him"she said and i gave him to her

"he so handsome like you but cuter."she said laughing while i pout

"so he is a boy,hi baby Jae soo''i said

"hi Oliver welcome to the world"

The doctor came in soon.

"sorry to break the family moment,but Mrs.Lee you will be discharged after a few days after we check your baby and how your doing."the doctor said

"ok,thank you doc"i said

"congratulation again"the doctor smiled before leaving the room.

"well let's take a picture"they put you back to make you rest and then take two pictures.

(first picture is for their family)

'Baby with Daddy Brian'

'Newborn Baby of Lee Jung Soo and Olivia Jane Lee'

March 10

That picture was then posted and it spread fast.Many of our fans said congrats,but we didn't gave out the gender yet.

Few days later~~~~

I bring some clothes for Olivia to changes into and i manage to bring some stuff for baby Oliver.

Olivia was discharged out of the hospital and we get to bring Baby Oliver :D.So excited

(he was wearing this while holding you and some bags and that's what Olivia wear)

(baby Jae wear something like this)

There were some fans outside the hospital,good thing the bodyguards helped us in the car.

During the drive~~~

Baby Oliver is now sleeping peacefully and Olivia also.We soon reach the house.

In the house~~~

I let Olivia rest while im watching baby Oliver.*smirks* More like this.

I was playing video games while talking to my friends on headset.I told them they owe me money because its a boy and they all groaned.And said that we should all hang out again so they can meet him.

So in the few weeks we all had this hang out at a restaurant that we book so know one will come in.My friend Kim Dong Jun who is now in the states with his wife and 1 year old daughter had a new baby also.(i will tell you guys soon >:D,be patient please)Well right now my friends are now squeeling at him and me and Olivia laughed at them.

Soon we all went to a court nearby the restaurant to play basketball.I was totally winning against them 40-10.Olivia was cheering for me while holding baby Olivers hands to make him wave at me.Maybe he will become like me.I thought smiling.

Two month later~~~~

I was taking pictures with baby Oliver in the bedroom,while I make Olivia have some time with her friends.

(like this)

Then i planned to have a father and son day because mother and son day is like every day *pout*.

So i went in my car

I safetly put the car seat in and place baby Oliver in safetly and put a sticker in my car

(baby Jae's safety first)

I take baby Oliver to the cafe first because I wants to buy bubble tea.

Then I take baby Oliver to the mall to buy something for olivia.As I park the car in the parking lot,I put on my sunglasses and mask because they might recognise me.So i went out of the car to grab the stroller and put him in the stroller.

(like this but hes awake)

As i walk to the mall i went to the jewelry store and look for something until one caught my eyes.i asked the worker if i could get that necklace.And she ask me what i want to engrave on it and i told her put B.O.O on each.

(B-Brian,O-Oliver,O-Olivia =B.O.O XD)

Then i went to the toy store to buy him something.I showed him every toy in the store but he doesn't have any interest,but one of them did.A polar bear stuffed toy.

"you want this baby Oliver"and he giggled

"ok appa will buy this for you"i said

Then i received a text from Olivia

Olivia:Brian can you come to the cafe i'm in please *cute eyes*

Brian:Ok me and baby Oliver will head there in about a few minutes k bye bye

           Btw:heres a picture of baby Oliver.

"Awww,so cute ok bye Brian and baby Oliver"

"well let's go meet your umma baby Oliver"And soon we went to the cafe.

Time skip to 3 months:

Olivia's Pov

Me and Brian are in the bedroom with baby Jae.We soon get out of the bed because its already lunch time and we all haven't went out yet.As we get out of bed we took a picture of baby Oliver who was in the middle of the bed.

"he sleeps like a log"Brian said

"yeah,its not like you don't do it too,you are hard to wake up you know"i said laughing and he pouted.

''Love,I have to go to Australia in a few days from now to finish some business there,is it ok for you?"he said

"its ok for me,but be back soon ok"i said hugging him

"ill back ok,it hasn't even started yet you know"he said and i smack his arm

"oww...''he said

"that's what you get,but seriously be back ok?"i said

"ok'' and i hug him until we heard a baby crying ruining the moment.

"aigoo,baby Oliver ruining mommy and daddy's moments eh"

"don't "i scolded him and he pout before getting baby Oliver.

Those were the best days of our lives till many things happened.Sigh....

Few days later~~~

Brian is leaving today to go back to Australia.Baby Oliver won't stop crying.

''make sure to call us ok Brian"i said while fixing his shirt

"yes mam"he said dorkily saluting me

"ok,i think its time for me to go before i get late for the flight"he said before kissing my forehead and baby Oliver also

"bye Brian"i said hugging him

"bye Olivia and baby Oliver,make sure to watch over mommy ok."he said before leaving.

"ok baby Jae what should we do today"i said while he is just giggling at me

"aww so cute,ok let's stay in the bed first and play ok."i said before kissing his cheek.

While we were playing i didn't know we will fall asleep.

About 2 hour later~~~

I woke up to baby Oliver crying,and i tried to calm him down in which he did a few minutes later.

I put baby Oliver on the crib and i head to the living to watch tv.i the tv and put it on the news.

I went to the kitchen to grab some water,but what I heard on the news makes my heart shattered to pieces and my cup dropped to the floor making the water pour on the floor.

BREAKING NEWS


Lee Jung Soo was flying to go to Australia today for his company

The plane he was riding uffortunately had some type disfunction.The plane was suppose to have a stop over in Thailand.

But plane had landed on the side of an unkwon island near Thailand.His body was not found with the others.

No evidence has been found as yet.

He may be still alive,but searchers are still trying their best to find him.

This is Oh Dongin reporting.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was crying non-stop and went to baby Oliver and carried him and hug him.My phone ring and i looked at who it is 'Isabella'

"hello sis,I heard the news are you ok?"my sister said

"yeah im fine,just not taking the news well"i said sniffling

"its ok little sis,don't worry maybe they will find him,how is the baby now?"she asked

"the baby is fine,sleeping always."i said chuckling a little

''ok,hope to see you soon,Olivia bye to you and the baby''

'bye bella."i said and hung up.Sigh...

Few days later~~~

I notice that my head starts to hurt at some times,so i went to the doctor to check my head.I let baby Oliver stay with Mrs.Kim who work with our family as a maid for many years.

So i went to the Hospital to meet the private doctor.Our private doctor is Mr.Park Jongsuk (random name)

I told everything that happend to me to dr.Park and he did check up on me.And did some tests.

What he said next is what shock me more.

''Mrs.Lee you seem to have a brain tumour and if you don't get it treated,you will suffer great pain and it will become worse"

"h-how can we prevent this?"i said becoming scared because what about baby Oliver.

"well for brain tumour you may need surgery and therapy"he said

"um,Dr.park can you promise to keep this from any of my family members in australia,because you know its complicated."i said

"um,i don't promise that Mrs.Lee but i won't tell them,i know things is complicated now since the news of Mr.Lee,but if it pass over a few years like 2 years and they get suspicious i will tell them ok?"he said

"sigh...ok Mr Park can i visit like next month?"i said

"ok,but makes sure don't keep the tumour for long,it can get worse ok''he said

I tell him goodbye and went home.I told Mrs.Kim that i could get baby Oliver now.Sigh...what do i do now.

I wrote many things on my diary,now i'm writing about happenings of today.

Im an watching tv with baby Oliver and were watching these nine beautiful girls singing a song I Got A Boy i think,hmm... they seem familiar. :O aren't they our neighbours just a few blocks away.So thats why everytime i go outside nine women are wearing masks and always bickering with each other.

The next month~~~

I finally decided what i'm gonna do i'm gonna do the therapy and stuff,but i don't want him to grow up with a sick mother.It's painful to do this but i have to.At nightime i decided to put baby Oliver in front of those girls dorm.To me they seem nice enough to take care of my son,sigh... mommy is sorry baby Oliver.

I wrote a letter stating his name and age some thing thats happening to me.

I walk to where their dorm is and place him there and waited at a nearby bush to hide.When i heard the door open i heard

them read out the letter and i tried to hold in the tears.Then i saw a short girl took him and calm him down,then some girls make him laugh.Then i heard them said and saw them

''So, what are we gonna do now." they make faces and stuff

''Lets keep him he's so cute!!!!!!!"

"But fany we have to tell our manager oppa first "

"Yeah and unnie we have to get baby stuff first"

''Ok girl lets decide what were gonna do,''then they went inside.

"well they seemed to be nice girls"i though before going back home with tear stained cheeks and red eys.

"don't worry,Olivia he's gonna be alright"Mrs.Kim said trying to calm me down

"it hurts Mrs.Kim"i said crying

"its ok,your gonna be alright''she said and i fell asleep in Mrs.Kim embraced.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is so sad to write,hope you like it.Maybe new chap again tomorrow

sorry for mistakes

Bye Darkllampaca out *fistbump*

brofistcover.jpg